[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We are in Westeros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maester2.jpg (119 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
maester2.jpg
119 KB, 500x600
So what do we do about these fucking maesters?
>>
Inform Kinf Tommen. I'm sure he'll do something about it.
>>
Deport them to Israel. It wouldn't do use any god to kill them, because they would just use it for victimhood in the future. Besides, they have their own country; it's a bout time they'd use it.
>>
>>74010131
Implying he isn't the grand maesters puppet
>>
>>74010384
Israel? Is that some Essos shit hole?
>>
>>74010460
The jews claim it's the best country in the world.
>>
They killed the Targaryens because they were the most aryan.
>>
>>74010729
Sending them there sounds expensive, I like the wildfire option
>>
>>74010942
Is keeping aryan bloodline pure through incest degenerate or redpilled?
>>
Reminder that Andals and First Men are both white and share the same blood. Valyrians are not White, they're savages
>B-but we wuz kangz in Old Valyria and shit
Have you seen how they live in Old Valyria? In Volantis most of them are slaves. They literally enslave and rape their own children over there. Valyrians are not white. The gods themselves decreed that only Andals and First Men are white.
>>
>>74011229
The first men breed with tree niggers and were literally cucked by the andals
>>
>>74010960
Jews are wealthy. They pay for trips there every year.
>>
File: 1457838616302.gif (2 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
1457838616302.gif
2 MB, 400x219
>>74011601
Only in the fooken south. Up here we worship the old gods you 7 starred rape baby.
>>
>>74012092
>Worshiping a fucking tree
>Taking on another race's gods
Enjoy getting cucked again by the iron born
>>
>>74011652
They pay with our gold
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.