[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be serious for a minute here, guys. You really don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Trump_nuclear_codes.jpg (21 KB, 326x245) Image search: [Google]
Trump_nuclear_codes.jpg
21 KB, 326x245
Lets be serious for a minute here, guys. You really don't want this narcissistic ego-maniac having access to the launch codes of a nuclear arsenal that could easily wipe out life on our planet. Hillary Clinton has a proven record as a diplomat. Who do you want as the commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world; the guy who yelled and insulted his way to the nomination like a child, or the woman who successfully negotiated multiple cease fires between Israel and Hamas? The man who ran multiple companies into bankruptcy, or the woman who has led the right for female and children's rights for over 40 years. The man who makes fun of people with cerebral palsy, or the woman who helped expand health care for military families?

The memes and jokes were funny for a while, but its time to get serious. Donald Trump is a bitter and unstable man. What's going to happen when Putin starts trashing him the way he's been talking about Hillary (which by the way she has demonstrated great poise in the face of)?
>>
File: come on now.jpg (38 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
38 KB, 600x375
>>74004968
>implying the us president actually controls anything
>>
Hillary Clinton will without a doubt force NATO into a war with Iran.

Trump might not.
>>
File: 1463145364030.jpg (20 KB, 480x313) Image search: [Google]
1463145364030.jpg
20 KB, 480x313
>>74004968
Fuck off shill
>>
>>74005658

>I expect the guy who literally hates muslims to interact peacefully with muslim nations
>>
>>74006329
I'm not saying that. I'm saying it's 100% certain that Hillary will attack Iran. Trump might not.

Also I don't care if NATO kills inbred Arabs, but Persians are good people except for their leaders.
>>
>President can just launch nukes whenever he wants

K.
>>
>>74006501
The precedent was established during the cold war. There's no room for red tape when the ruskies start launching their ICBMs. Immediate retaliation is still a necessity today.
>>
>>74007260

That's fucking different, though. These left-wing retards think Trump is just going to start launching nukes at any country he personally doesn't like.

Retaliation in defense in one thing, but he's not going to be nuking Syria just to get rid of all the Muslims, nor can he.

People seriously have delusions of how much unilateral military authority the President actually has.
>>
>>74004968
> or the woman who has led the right for female and children's rights for over 40 years.

Say that to the victims of Clinton's sex crimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>74004968
This is some low quality bait

>trump has declared bankrupt and fails many business

Trump has 297 successful business

>Hillary negotiates cease fire

Her family started the wars in the Middle East

>Help care for military families

No one in the military likes her health care

Let me guess. Your being paid by the Hilary foundation to shit post in pol.

Gud luck pal
>>
>>74004968
americans are bitter unstable poeple. clearly he is the man for the job.
>>
>0.25 shekels have been added to your account
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.