[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German football team 'black up' to protest against racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/01/german-football-team-black-up-to-protest-against-racism/
Germany JA
>>
>>74003718
I thought black face was racist.
>>
>>74003718
The quicker you ignore them, the better. Let them just look like the cunts they are.

Just focus on making our people strong and let them die...
>>
>>74003718
looking like india's cricket team
>>
File: 41515.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
41515.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>74003718
>>
>>74003718
Dear god, this might be the most cucked thing I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1461221302519.png (322 KB, 556x610) Image search: [Google]
1461221302519.png
322 KB, 556x610
>german football

Pure Cancer only bydlos watching this shit.
>>
>>74004269

its a prank

you put on the black paint and then you talk like "well hello deah"
>>
>>74003718
Protest racism... with blackface?

Is this intentional? Is this German humor? Have we come full circle? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
>>
dear god there's an actual nigger there, middle right
>>
>that one real nigger looking real uncomfortable
>>
>>74004394

Do you guys take pride in anything you're good at?
>>
>>74003718
its just getting pathetic at this point.
>>
>>74003718
>Germany YES
>>
German football practice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I-b_GJ4ltk
>>
>>74003718
Ya know, how does Tumbl feel about the fact that the German male cis football team is making a blackface? Or Twitter? Someone should tell them desu.
>>
Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I like to try and think in philosophical terms. Seeing the German national team in blackface, THE REIGNING FUCKING WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS, for fuck's sake, in an effort to show solidarity with some arbitrary leftist stance against "racism", it makes me think that they're just highlighting black inferiority.

To think that the white-dominated German team -- CHAMPIONS OF THE FUCKING WORLD -- has to falsely manufacture blackness within their ranks just brings a sharper focus onto the fact that no African team has ever won the World Cup.

Black, Sub-Saharan Africans truly are pathetic in every respect.
>>
>>74004815
yeah i'm really confused here. isn't this suprt racist?
>>
>>74003718

Black people love blackface.
>>
>>74003718

In protesting racism they're being racist themselves, then this clearly is a case of appearance appropriation. Was soll die Scheiße, Jungs?
>>
>>74003718
>protest against racism
>by blackfacing

Activists are the most retarded people you will ever fucking see. It's sad. It makes me want to cry in a corner like a faggot to see these people do something hypocritical and stupid.
>>
I never understood why black face is "racist". It's just a fucking costume, as if a black man stuffs his face with white powder.
>>
blackface is racist, blackface isn't racist. SJWs need to make up their mind ._.
>>
>>74003718
We are all niggers
>>
>1 April 2016 • 9:27am
>>
>>74006674
That is not the German national team. Just some German league team. Cool your tits
>>
File: happy german footballer.jpg (27 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
happy german footballer.jpg
27 KB, 600x300
>>74004125
eddie a best
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.