[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parasites that expect or demand a tip for doing their job deserve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tips-gratuities.jpg (130 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
tips-gratuities.jpg
130 KB, 620x350
Parasites that expect or demand a tip for doing their job deserve nothing but a drink thrown in their face.

America is literally the only country that even entertains this stupid idea. Hurry up and do away with it.
>>
>>73986394
They get paid so little, they need it to survive.
>>
and the people who demand tips are normally shitty at their job or will be fired.
>>
>>73986394
>a drink thrown in their face

Only if they're making a regular and not a tipped wage. Look it up.
>>
>>73986482
If they have so little dignity that they'll beg strangers for money, why even bother with the job? Just stand on a street corner with a tin can.
>>
>>73986394
>Demanding a tip

Literally I only niggers do this.
I work for tips and I always do my best for people whether they tip me or not.

Sorry you have to live in the rest of the world where your servers don't give two shits about you.
>>
>>73986654
They don't beg. I've literally never had a waitress or waiter ask me for a tip or imply they expected it. It's social etiquette. I always tip 15-20%. It's a nice gesture and most of them are poor and young college students where I live. I used to be a waiter in college and it helped me through school. If I didn't get a tip it's just whatever, I never demanded it.
>>
>>73986676
If a waiter starts getting belligerent over a tip, what are you allowed to do in self defence?
>>
>>73986901
Waiter here. Notify their manager. Not that hard.
>>
>>73986394
They're not even paid minimum wage. That's why the tips are important. In America, a waiter makes a few dollars less or so an hour than a minimum wage job.
>>
>>73986901
Walk away. They are just regular people, if they physically threaten or attack you you have every right to defend yourself.
>>
I don't go anywhere I'm required to tip
bars, restaurants etc.

>drink at home and mix it exactly how you want instead of paying for a cup of ice with a tiny bit of drink in it

>cook at home and don't have to deal with some Stacey waitress or faggot waiter constantly interupting my meal asking "is everything tasting ok here?" because they think by annoying me it's more likely they will get a tip

saving lots of money not having to subsidize other's wages feels fucking good man
>>
No tippers deserve to have their private info put out on the internet.
Op deserves to be murdered.
This isn't a le edgy ledditor comment. I believe this 100%
>>
>>73987390
Try it, plate monkey. I'll happily shoot you right there in the restaurant.
>>
>>73986619
no way man
the law says if they don't make enough in tips to reach at least minimum wage, the employer has to pay them enough to reach minimum wage
if the employer is not doing that then it's not my fucking problem and they need to find a new job
restaurants and bars are jewish as fuck what other businesses are allowed to make the customer directly pay their employees wages because they're too cheap to just pay them minimum wage outright?
>>
>>73987130

I forgot that all jobs are assigned by the government in America, and that resignation is strictly forbidden and punishable by death.
>>
File: .jpg (103 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
103 KB, 678x960
> tfw gf makes 200-400 a day in tips and she's not a stripper
>>
>>73987175
Only in america
>>
>>73987478
With what aussnigger? A rubber band wrapped around your finger?
>>
>>73987175
Just like Trayvon had a chance to defend himself from being followed?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.