[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol is a Muslim board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
You are all Mujahideen just waiting to be activated. You know that the ways of Islam are superior to the progressive liberalism being forced down your throats.

Who among you can honestly say that your governments work in your. Estate interest? Anyone? Join the Mujahideen and help us Make Earth Great Again.

>no more Jewish tricks
>no more banking usury suckling you dry
>women kept in the fucking kitchen or the bedroom
>homosexuals thrown from rooftops
>criminals executed or publicly flogged

All the West wants you to do is accept your destruction quietly. All we want you to do is to have a large healthy strong family who honor and obey your commands.

Join with the Mujahideen pol. Or stay the FUCK out of our way.
>>
The whole of Islam is just one big Jewish trick.
>>
Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.
>>
Muslims and Christians were meant to be allies by Jesus and Mohammad. Kill the Jews and leave Europa.
Our kinds are not compatible, but can be great allies.
>>
File: GAH.png (697 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
GAH.png
697 KB, 1536x864
>>
>>73986363
Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Its not magic. Its odds.
>>
File: 1435289157222.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1435289157222.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>73986363
>no bacon
fuck you
>>
by the time hating islam becomes mainstream in the west, /pol/ will be a muslim board because its the unpopular religion.
>>
>>73986363
They raped the FUCK outta her before they cut her head off too
>>
File: deus vult intensifies.jpg (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
deus vult intensifies.jpg
10 KB, 216x233
>>
>>73986363

Different woman lol.
>>
every muslim country is a shithole though
>b-but muh cities designed by westerners and built by south asians!
>>
Traditional Catholocism is superior to Islam. It allows for all the good things that you attributed to Islam without the added pedophilia, bestaliality, and mutilation of women's genitals, among other things.

Just because Islam opposes things that I also oppose, does not make them my ally.
>>
>>73986363
I'd rather throw you from a rooftop desu
>>
Said by a true FBI or JDIF.
>>
>>73986363
WAIT
why'd you cut off the QT's head/??>?
>>
>>73986649
Nice.
>>
>>73986363

That woman did not kill 100 terrorists single handedly.

Kurdish women - and all "female soldiers" in existence - are just there to pose for the camera. They might help with non-combat roles, but showing them in anything beyond a support role is pure false propaganda.
>>
File: 1463086817391.png (111 KB, 264x365) Image search: [Google]
1463086817391.png
111 KB, 264x365
>That's not a goat why did they rape her
>>
>>73986363
Who is the woman ?
>>
WE WUZ REDPILLED N SHIET
Nice try mohamed
>>
I can see you put a lot of effort into this shit post, and it is a shame because its too much effort. you don;t even sound sub human intelligence, you have used proper punctuation for most, it doesn't fit because we all know Islamic people are technically retarded and would never form coherent sentences over such a long post unless they were reciting from their indoctrination texts
>>
>>73986876
It's not her.
>>
File: 1458650061795.jpg (155 KB, 630x1309) Image search: [Google]
1458650061795.jpg
155 KB, 630x1309
>>73986363
No thanks I prefer to crusade your ass Ahmed
>>
>>73986613
>I am cucked be at least I have muh bacon!
>>
>>73986363
Story behind the pic on the right?
>>
>>73987058
thats why we call you "Leaf"
>>
>>73986445
M-me neither
I'm just like you, Australia
>>
>>73987185

They advanced very quickly and surprise attacked a Kurdish barrier. Women were staying there and they didn't know that the Islamic State had advanced so quickly. So, they killed the women and beheaded them.
>>
>>73986363
>You are all Mujahideen just waiting to be activated
I want to save the world, not destroy it.

You are literally doing the same as Jews.

Fucking semites - not even once.
>>
>>73986363
You too will walk pacifically to the gas chamber, when the Reich rises again. Jews, Muslims and atheists will be removed from society and christ will welcome the rest to him paradise.
>>
>>73989270

>this is what inbred autistic redneck trailer trash teens think

Go read your Babble and hush, boy.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.