[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nazis praying like muzzrats ??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
nazis praying like muzzrats ??
>>
File: 1460148762897s.jpg (4 KB, 246x249) Image search: [Google]
1460148762897s.jpg
4 KB, 246x249
>>
They're just members of the Charlemagne Regiment
>>
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/muslim-waffen-ss-13th-division-1943/
>>
File: Terminate_It.jpg (50 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Terminate_It.jpg
50 KB, 640x400
>>73977191
DELETE THIS
>>
>>73977191
That is more than likely the 13th Mountain from Bosnia, they were 60% Muslims and were not formally considered part of the Wehrmacht.
>>
Yea, their Muslim division.
>>
They were from Bosnia. The SS had legions from all over Europe. The French Charlemagne division was defending Berlin right until the surrender.
>>
>>73977191
Nazis had muslims divisions n shit
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Step 1. Gas the kikes
Step 2. Race war now

Meaning, if the shitskin horde plays ball, they can help delete judentum, then we delete mohammadum
>>
Bosnians.
>>
>>73978123
The whole reason Jews are bad is because they spread degeneracy and open the gates for muslims, niggers, etc that actually do the damage. Nazis respecting and recruiting muslims and blacks proves that Hitler was just a German imperialist who also happened to hate Jews.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.