[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've realized there is a surprising amount of young teenagers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1462188113019.jpg (336 KB, 1280x1639) Image search: [Google]
1462188113019.jpg
336 KB, 1280x1639
I've realized there is a surprising amount of young teenagers browsing /pol/.

After seeing two generations (millenials and boomers) both die to the machine of society, I'd like to put out just a warning to any small few who might see this; just something for them to think about and look back on in small points as they grow up. Think about it when you're on the toilet taking a shit or just sitting outside doing nothing.

Don't look back on /pol/ as just a phase and swing the other way around once you hit your 20s. There is a lot of truth here right now and you may be witnessing the last popular bastion of free speech on the internet, even if it is covered in shills and shitposters.

Boomers had no real parents and in turn the raised a generation of cynical dead-eyed twats who are far more intelligent than their parents but far more misguided than any group of people to ever exist. These are called Millenials, which are likely your parents.
The morals and civilization of two generations ago is 100% dead and you're living in the ruins of a shoddy copy; the societal equivalent of the projects.

If you must take any one truth into the future remember that you belong to the system that made it this way and your children and their children will to. Note I did not say you are a part of it, you belong to it as a possession. Your grandchildren will likely live in a world that is almost entirely disinfo and have no real concept of what reality is.

Don't let anyone use your head, always seek out the truth even when you think you've found it, and never ever let anyone else decide what your morals should be. You don't get far inside a box.
>>
File: 1370232467540.jpg (61 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1370232467540.jpg
61 KB, 675x675
Yeaah, this deserves a bump.
>>
>>73975050
A'ight, I'd bump this.
>>
>>73975050
someone screencap pls
>>
>>73975050
Is it though?
>The morals and civilization of two generations ago is 100% dead and you're living in the ruins of a shoddy copy
Society will always move on towards different values. What was two generations ago would have been extremely liberal to 3 or 4 generations ago.

Not that I'm saying I like the way things are heading. I think no one in the general public even cares about society as a whole anymore. And if they do its only to feel good about themselves.

>Your grandchildren will likely live in a world that is almost entirely disinfo and have no real concept of what reality is.
This is actually something that scares me, I think our kids and their kids will become so engrossed with technology they won't care anymore about the larger forces at play. They won't care what people tell them to think or do. They will just be mindless sheep, a complacent labor force.
>>
File: youdontgetfarinsideabox.png (133 KB, 1313x315) Image search: [Google]
youdontgetfarinsideabox.png
133 KB, 1313x315
>>73975721
>>
>>73976155
>>73975050

Saved
>>
Okay, I know i'm going to get b& for this, but it's worth saying. I'm 15 and actively browse /pol/. It has pretty much taught me about what propaganda we see, it has completely changed my political opinions. While it is hard to find the truth between the shitposts and shills, I feel as though I still learn and I still have a lot to learn.
>>
>>73975050
What do you mean "boomers had no real parents?"
>>
File: silver.jpg (123 KB, 1568x882) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
123 KB, 1568x882
>>73975050
>>73975050
YOU HAVE 2 WEEKS
buys silver seeds food and water
>>
>>73976366
I'd say fuck off but just try to stick to lurking and i couldnt give a fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.