[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUMPF INFINITELY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1458774737078.jpg (128 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
1458774737078.jpg
128 KB, 800x590
http://crooksandliars.com/2016/05/uh-oh-trump-named-panama-papers-3540-times

>Today we learn of another puzzle piece regarding Herr Trump's shady financial dealings and wow, this one is a doozy.

>For months, Herr Trump has been dodging requests to show his taxes and just yesterday said "There's nothing to learn from them." Ironic, considering in 2012 he publicly blasted Mitt Romney for being slow to release his taxes.

>Well, now Herr Trump is flat out refusing to share his until AFTER the election. Yes, after. Because, you know, nothing shady going on there. Some possible explanations for this refusal are that he isn't as rich as he says he is (probable), he doesn't pay a high tax rate (he gloats about this), he doesn't donate to charities (ha, did anyone think he really did?) or he is pretty much broke (hmmm).

>Wait, just today, not one day after that flat out declaration from a man who, up until this point loves putting his name on any and every product he can possibly slap a "Trump" label on (see full list here.) has been named in the infamous Panana Papers. Another possible reason why Herr Trump is refusing to release his returns.

>Telesur reports that Herr Trump's name is linked to a whopping 32 offshore companies, including the Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower in Panama. Yikes.

>His name appears 3,540 times in the database, but we should note that this doesn't mean he was directly involved, as his name and branding has been sold to other investors.

>Merely having your name on this list and using offshore companies isn't illegal in and of itself, but it is a tactic often used by the rich to avoid paying taxes. Add this to Herr Trump's refusal to share *any* of his tax returns and it starts to look like a really YUGE problem for Herr Donald.

>Show us the taxes, Donnie. Unless you have something to hide.

Also, Drumpf is both a Dominicanist and a Zionist.

You really need to think about it.
>>
>>73974742
>Drumpf
>crooksandliars

Sub 70 iq identified
>>
Didn't read.

Please screenshot this post when Trump releases his returns unexpectedly in a few months and there's nothing in them.

You have to be quite naive to think he's hiding a bombshell considering he's been playing with the idea of running for years.

He's going to ask Hillary about her speeches and she will say "Not until Trump releases his taxes" - then BOOM.

He knows exactly what he's doing. Never doubt his motives.
>>
>>73974881
he's getting audited

why the fuck would you release taxes records to the public when you're getting audited
>>
>>73974742
Maybe you should ask John Miller
>>
File: r-money.jpg (86 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
r-money.jpg
86 KB, 500x491
It's OK, Mitt, no need to have your jimmies rustled. After all, Trump is still on course to release his tax returns before you did in 2012.

Stay ass-blasted, big guy.
>>
>>73974981

You realise the audit excuses is just a meme?
>>
>herr trump

because germans are nazis lol rite?
>>
>>73974742

>His name appears 3,540 times in the database, but we should note that this doesn't mean he was directly involved, as his name and branding has been sold to other investors.

Now go kill yourself pls.
>>
>>73974981
Why did other candidates release their's while during an audit then?

Trump's a big businessman, of course he's up to dodgy shit.
>>
>>73974742
Wow. I don't see how he can come back from this one. Looks like game over folks. I was a Trump supporter big time but this made me rethink that. I am now a #Cruzmissile.
>>
File: 1460821669728.jpg (46 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1460821669728.jpg
46 KB, 512x512
>>73975472
At least Cruz isn't a Dominicanist scum like [Image Related]
>>
>>73975253
no it's not

>>73975329
because other candidates are retarded
>>
File: photo.jpg (25 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
25 KB, 547x547
I'm glad this topic came up. I don't watch TV, so I never see CNN, only know the name Wolf Blitzer by word of mouth around here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE

For 8 minutes of this interview, this turnip-head asked the same question over and over about Miller.

For 5 minutes, Wolf beamed in on the tax return.

For 2 seconds, Wolf ignored Katrina's 2 questions about Hillary.

I am uncomfortable, miffed and confused all at once over this man's career.

Shame on the Jew hierarchy at CNN. For shame.
>>
>>73975544
Yeah, he's a Dominionist instead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.