[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't black people talk about something besides race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 32
File: XD9shRsg.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
XD9shRsg.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
Why can't black people talk about something besides race? Everything is racism this or racism that.
>>
>>73973787
That's a good question
>>
>>73973787
CUZ WE WUZ KANGS NIGGA
>>
Deep down they have an immense inferiority complex about the monkey man thing, and they blame that on whites. That's why they go apeshit when a white touches the subject with them.

Jews are working very hard to instill a similar inferiority complex into whites, through sexual humiliation, morally justified on the basis of slavery. Except, instead of blaming this on blacks, we're being programmed to blame it on white women.
>>
Because black people are subhuman and Chris Rock was never funny.
>>
>>73973787
So OP black, right?
>>
>>73973917
Is there a solution to this? Afaik the whole egyptian black power stuff was originally supposed to give them a sense of identity and pride, so they could relax for a second, but apparently it made it even worse.

I really do think if they stopped talking about racism and just went to work, paying taxes and whatnot, there would be far less racism.
>>
>>73974060
I'm white on the inside.
>>
>>73973787
Chris Rock hated lots of black people, or at least a lot of their culture.
>>
>>73973787
Why can't /pol/ people talk about something besides race? Everything is leftists this or leftists that.
>>
>>73973787
>black guy driving to work
>gets cut off
>"INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!"

>white guy driving to work
>gets cut off
>"man what an asshole."
>>
You forgot muh dick.
>>
>>73974282
>leftist sees black guy getting cut off
>"INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!"

>leftist sees white guy getting cut off
>"WHITE GUY TRIES TO BLOCK INNOCENT BLACK MAN FROM GOING TO WORK! INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!"
>>
>>73974214
That's not true, there's also jews and muslims.
>>
>>73973787
They do.

> Pussy
> Money
> Weed

That's even a song by one of the darkies.
>>
>>73974214
Honestly, when was last time you saw a black man in the media talking about something that didn't relate to racial issues? It's a difference if you talk shit on some congolese stamp collecting board or if your whole career resolves around it.
>>
Same reason /pol/ only talks about white girls loving bbc.
>>
>>73974414
one of my local news anchor is black

that's pretty much the only time, yeah
>>
>>73974114
>Is there a solution to this?

Yes, I imagine there are many. Unfortunately, we goyim have demonstrated time and time again that we will follow the illuminati's lead, and we will feel how they want us to feel, believe what they want us to believe, act how they want us to act. /pol/ is no exception.

The master race is the illuminati family bloodlines.
>>
The idea of race is as close to an abstract concept as most of them can get. So they grasp onto it with all their brain power
>>
>>73974473
The exception proofs the rule.
>>
>>73973787
it's all they have.
>>
When was the last time /pol/ organized to oppose jewluminati power?

When was the last time /pol/ did anything but circlejerk over the same identity political juvenile BS over and over?

Does /pol/ contribute to making the lives of white boys more productive, happier, more successful?

/pol/ is a part of the problem. This isn't what white nationalism is supposed to look like. We are the controlled op/pol/sition
>>
File: hjlnqak4.jpg (534 KB, 831x970) Image search: [Google]
hjlnqak4.jpg
534 KB, 831x970
>>73973787
it is an excuse for their failure as a culture

they want to be treated equal but they cant or wont take the steps to climb the socioeconomic ladder

asians were railwork building slaves once too
>>
>>73974535
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Is he right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvsfvQT21Oo
>>
>>73974114
a solution to what? niggers are inferior, nothing besides genetic manipulation will solve this. fucking liberals everywhere thinking that ignoring reality will make it go away
>>
>>73974825
NEW
E
W
>>
>>73973787
If they didn't constantly talk about racism they literally wouldn't have a culture at all. Their entire culture is based on oppression. It's the government. It's the police. It's white people. There's always someone to blame for their misfortune, at the individual or group level, and it's never themselves.
>>
File: _nt0vfexkpK1spsojg_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
_nt0vfexkpK1spsojg_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>73974114
>if they stopped talking about racism and just went to work

>went to work
>>
>>73975072
Maybe on average, but there's still potential. But I think if we would admit that there are certain weaknesses we could develop better suited educational programs that encourages to live a good live.

If they really are idiots at large it sure doesn't help them to live in some ultra materialistic society that tells you that you're nothing if you aren't successful. That's where in my opinion the whole obsession with gold chains etc comes from. They take consumerism at face value.

There's a difference between some lovable idiot like Forest Gump or some twisted freak that was corrupted by gangster rap and poverty.
>>
i went to a job corps thing for a year.
the demographics were like 85% black, 10% hispanic 5% white, about 1,300 people.
everyone lived on campus, surrounded by endless cornfields.

there wasn't really enough white people around for them to cry about racism, so it was never really brought up.

so they'd talk about: rap, yugioh, dragon ball z, how great they were at fighting and fucking, how shitty the niggers from other cities were, basketball, football, videogames
and nothing else.
>>
>>73975910
So when no whites are around they talk shit about other blacks from different cities? Like what exactly?
>>
>>73975424
you cannot change the nature of a man. we are not the same and you cannot make us equal, the only thing you can do is try to lower whites to their level and i think anyone with an ounce of sanity can reject that. let them live in their own societies and govern themselves, our differences are just too great
>>
>>73974214
This is a politics board surely /pol/acks have a life outside this place. R-right?
>>
>>73976088
like how they weren't as adept at fucking and fighting as people of their home city were, or how the rap artists from the cities the other blacks lived in were sub-par in comparison to the rap artists from the city where they lived.
the facility had blacks from all over america, i'd learned 3 different dialects of ebonics during my stay.
>>
>>73973787
same reason trannies can only talk about being trannies
>>
>>73973787
>only talk about race
>/pol/
>>
>>73973787
I ain't snitching.
>>
>>73973787
>Everything is racism this or racism that.
That's why.
>>
>>73974535
Why is your flag upside down?
>>
Democrats have ruined blacks by making their entire lives identity politics and issues.
>>
>>73973787
Why can't /pol/ talk about something besides race? Everything is niggers this or niggers that. :^(
>>
Because they are such utter failures, the reason why must also be utter and complete; namely, the systematic, eternal, complete oppression of an entire people by the dominant people of their territory. In other words, it's not an argument.
>>
>>73973787

Basically, niggers are on the bottom genetically.
>>
>>73973917
deep down, blacks feel more inferior than any other race
>>
Maybe if they had conservative parents.

PARENTS

My dad worked his ass off to come here from Nigeria. Went homeless a couple times while he worked to get a house and my mother over here. Didnt blame anyone, just kept his head down and worked. My mom finished nursing school and was learning english when my dad got enough money to get her over here. Kept her head down and worked. They told me about what they did to make it, and taught me what I need to make it. And crying about my situation was not one of those things.

Black kids these days need conservative parents to keep them from fucking themselves over. Imo. It isn't gonna stop this self pity fuckfest going on by itself, but it'll help.
>>
File: 1462913337642.jpg (578 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462913337642.jpg
578 KB, 1158x1000
>>73973917
>we're being programmed to blame it on white women
cuck detected
>>
>>73973917
Dude as an actual black guy that lurks this board for some interesting information, this is horseshit, we don't have an inferiority complex, at least I don't or any of my friends and family.

The only ones that do are are ugly and lack confidence because of that and/or fail as individuals in some other aspect, and they see their failure because of their skin tone and not because of the fact that they have little to no aspiration to succeed.

Why we see race more than anyone else?
Because our entire history in this country has been based off of race dipshit. It only hasn't in this country for like what? 30 years? Maybe 35? Out of 3-400 years in this country? When have have white people ever had to deal with race? Never, that's why you never think about it.

Think about it like this, why is it that women think about sexism more than men do? Because sexism is something they have to deal with on a daily basis. Men don't, so we rarely think about it.

You won't understand that because of the difference in perspective. You'll never understand this and thinking you can is fucking retarded and makes you look like some pretentious presumptuous asshole.

I don't care about race, my best friends actually white guy, he's a fucking asshole but he's like my favorite asshole, that being said I'm not going to kiss ass to white people like Hispanics and Asians do.

You're not special. You're regular people like everybody else. You need to drop your pathetic little faggot princess mentality and grow up.

You're tumblr, the same echo chamber, you're just the right wing side, they're the left wing side. Both of you are fucking stupid and obnoxious 75% of the time but occasionally both of you have insightful information so you're worth dropping by every now and then.
>TLDR we think about race because it's an important aspect to our social identity as sex is with women, in actuality we mostly don't see race in our day to day interactions just like anyone else.
>>
>>73974373
lol
>>
>>73973787
On that note, white people are disallowed to talk about race unless being apologetic. Absolute insanity
>>
>>73973787
>implying when a black guy is doing anything, the first response isn't OMG NIGGER or BASED BLACK MAN, etc.
We'll late race go when you do m9
>>
>>73977792
post your bbc
>>
>>73975910
This sounds like my personal hell.
>>
>>73973787
Because they're racist....
>>
>>73977792

>Dude we totally don't have an inferiority complex
>Rants about race for 30 minutes
>>
>>73978050
you would be upset too if you were a nigger
>>
>>73977792
Anon, most of the asians were able to drop the race baiting. Why can't blacks let go? Because muh slaves? Its over. Because muh segregation? Its over. The activists in the past have seen to that. It's just high time that blacks stop pulling the race card.
>>
>>73977792
you don't write like a jungle folk, is one of your parents white by any chance?
>>
>>73978281
Excuse me, i mean most blacks.
>>
>>73978187
Not really, I'd do the same things I'm doing right now. I just might not have had the same upbringing
>>
>>73978362
>muh nurture
nice meme
>>
>>73977792
This is such a cop out. You forget that whites have done the most out of any race to end slavery, end segregation, end racism, and prop up blacks and other minorities into positions of power and influence.

Whites are the least racist of any group on the planet. We're willingly giving away our society and destroying our culture in the name of anti-racism and equality of outcomes.

Have some fucking respect, perspective, and gratitude, you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>73973787

From the times that Jews and blacks are born, everything is about race. White people are told that thinking about race is bad, and that were all the same. I grew up in the midwest, and we were told "youre American." There was no rush to have to us looking into our ancestry, many of whom were German/Irish/English. We were just "American." Everybody else is allowed to take pride in their ancestry cept whites. Again, Jews, blacks, and people like them, are told from birth about how special they are because of their ethnicity and culture.
>>
>>73973787
Blacks dwell on race far more than whites ever want to.
>>
>>73978397
You sound fucking dumb.
There's a very limited range of activities a human can partake in on this earth. You visit some places, contribute to society, read some books, start a family. Pretty sure I'd crack it if I was black.
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1000x1500
>>73978050
I'm bored, lurking this board, might as well take some time out of my day to explain why you're breathtakingly retarded.

There's so much bullshit here, when you sift through it you find SOME interesting stuff but you guys are delusional most of the time.

Take for example pic related

And then you do not even 10 seconds of googling and see this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479

Most of it is just to satiate your delusional echo chamber viewpoints. You don't even do basic research into plausible counter arguments for your claims and statements, you just say them and just automatically assume it's factually correct. You don't broaden your perspective by challenging the thesis of your arguments. You have delusions of grandeur.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of you are juniors or seniors in high school.
>>
>>73978621
Hm. But is that so wrong? I'm nigerian, but I was born in America. I have no plans to go back to Nigeria. I have no reason to learn their culture. No reason to speak their language. [spoiler]Too many mudslimes over there.[/spoiler]

I don't mean to be rude, I'm just curious.
>>
>>73977792
Correction. Women think and complain about sexism more, because they benefit from it. Do a shitty job at work and get fired? Shouting SEXISM! = unfired + raise.

This is also why you niggers, even the educated ones such as yourself, can't shut the fuck up about race. Because you know you are rewarded for it through affirmative action. No doubt you went to university, taking the place of a white or Asian who scored higher in entrance exams, just because of your skin color. Yet you still have the balls to bitch about race, and act as if it is anything but profitable towards blacks in modern day America?

Tl; dr: You people are just terrified that if you don't keep screaming WAAACISM, you will actually have to compete with whites and Asians on an even playing field.
>>
>>73973787
What I can't stand is that people can't just look past race and make a big deal outta it only because a small percentage have a problem with race

Growing up, I never cared about skin color, I just thought there are just all kinds of different people
Some are have money, some don't
some have power, some don't

It's all about striving in the world and trying you're best to get where you wanna be in life rather than complain about how a system is flawed and how it might be bias towards one group or another

Just drop the race shit, be a person who works hard and contribute to society in whatever way you can
>>
>>73973787
it's their whole identity. that's how shallow they are.
>>
>>73978477

>Have some fucking respect, perspective, and gratitude

>Has none
>>
>>73973787
They're incapable of producing or giving anything. They can only take from life.

This is why they have never built a civilization for themselves. They only take things away and destroy it. It's their nature.

They physically, mentally and emotionally take whatever they can. They have to feel socially dominant or they feel like a "bitch nigga". They can't co-operate and co-exist with each other, let alone anyone else.

This is the underlying truth about human nature that goes totally overlooked. If they find themselves in a scenario where they feel like the lesser man, they have to take that away. They don't often work themselves into being a better, more productive man because that is a product of giving to someone other than yourself.
It makes sense to them to take everything from you, rather than giving to anyone.

tl;dr they're natural "thieves". Although they had no concept of theft or murder prior to European colonization, because that is how they naturally operate. It hurts their feelings and makes them feel like a lesser man to give anything to anyone.
>>
>>73978766
not an argument
>>
>>73973917
don't be bluepilled
the most dumbass assertion is that jews are singularly responsible
but the fact of the matter is that women vote leftist all the time and are a source of trouble wherver they go
>>
>>73978281
I don't fucking know, im not the mayor of black people. If I had to guess most black people are just dumb like most people of every race. It's probably for political reasons honestly.

Either that or they're just lazy and dont want to admit that they fail not because of their race but because they're fucking stupid. Yea we have to deal with race more but not as much as they like to proclaim we do, at least if you actually have intelligence and work hard. Honestly nowadays if you have the initiative, politically, not socially it's easier for black people to succeed. Just little have the passion for it, So they don't.

>>73978293
No both of my parents are black and we're not African either. We're African Americans. Shocking! Right?

>>73978477
Fuck you. You didn't do shit. I thank those whites and have much respect for them. You and /pol/ didn't do shit for black people and I owe you no thanks for just being white.

The white people that actually busted their ass to create a better world constitute .00000001 of your entire race, I thank them, not all white people, what the fuck have you done for me and why the hell should I waste my time thanking you for being a white man that doesn't do shit except sit on his neckbeard ass and eat Cheetos? You and everyone like you can kiss my ass.
>>
>>73978782
>Everyone is the same here
>Nazis are good bois, they dindu nuffin
To sum up your post.
>>73979154
k
>>
>>73977792
>Our history hasn't been based off of race for like 35 years
Then why do you keep whining about it. Are you well over 35? Jesus, most whites have fucking let it go. Tell me why you must push how different we are? And then, the best part is you turn around and tell us whites are the problem. We've put up with blacks, given them a thousand helping hands. Our schools even have to accept some based off of ethnicity, and our employers. How are we the problem? What else do we need to give you?
>>
>>73979091
>niggers
>respectable
>>
>>73973787
Depends on the guy, just had a class with that dude. Got fuckin old fast
>>
>>73973787
It's literally all they have. Everything else is just fashioned sticks or rocks
>>
>>73977281
shut up Indonesia
>>
>>73978782
They sure were.
>>
>>73979421
a boat ride to africa
>>
>>73973787
Shows how big of a problem racism is right?
>>
>>73979618
It sure fucking seems that way.
>>
File: 1433468597740.jpg (31 KB, 400x419) Image search: [Google]
1433468597740.jpg
31 KB, 400x419
>>73977792

oogah booga unga bunga

-slaves don't exist anymore.
-blacks constantly rob and murder each other.
-sexism applies to both males and females and is a poor replacement for an argument like race.

white people are fucking special because all of our ancestors worked really fucking hard to build every single thing that isn't sticks and bug nets. We worked together, we founded values and morals to build civilization on and even if it wasn't pure-as-snow skinned people it was most definitely someone outside of africa. But look at what's happening to the world when you let these mongrels into a community that assumes respect for eachtother? they take advantage of it, and when they don't get their way they attempt to destroy it. not out of fear, not out of misunderstand but because it's a cop-out for all a shitskins failings and lack of progress.

You types can't fucking get over the n-word, you can't get over the fact that even your ancestors enslaved eachother in Africa, but you constantly, REPEATEDLY blame whitey. It's in your stupid fucking blood. Look up cargo cults man: these are savages that were too stupid to build planes instinctively blame whitey because they believe they are holding these magic birds hostage.

If blacks could just build or hell even maintain one fucking city or region in modern times without it crumbling into riots and dust maybe, just maybe the stereotype would change, but it never fucking does, and it's always ALWAYS whiteys fault.

fuck off and take your big, swingin' dick with you because it's really the only thing you thing people care about
>>
because they're almost all too stupid to go to college and study a real subject like a science or engineering or economics so they almost all focus on African American studies or some garbage like that where they can simply assert things with only anecdotal evidence to back it up because it is their "lived experience"
>>
>>73977792
stop lying to us and yourself
>>
>>73975424
hol up so u b sayin we need more money for dem programz?
>>
>>73977792
>sexism is something they have to deal with on a daily basis. Men don't, so we rarely think about it.

OK that was 40 years ago but now men are the ones being oppressed. Men of all races.
>>
>>73979421

>You're the victim? I'm the victim!
>>
>>73973787
Because they're boring broken records who claim to be artistic but offer nothing of value to the world.
>>
>>73979398
>. If I had to guess most black people are just dumb like most people of every race.

Blacks are more likely to be the dumbest people on the planet.
>>
File: 1463220786766.jpg (27 KB, 577x767) Image search: [Google]
1463220786766.jpg
27 KB, 577x767
>>73975910
Gangsta. Sign me up little boy.

t. Nehiyaw patriot
>>
>>73979694
This guy gets it.
>>
>>73979694
Looked up cargo cults
Laughed my ass off.
>>
File: lincoln1.jpg (735 KB, 1176x1781) Image search: [Google]
lincoln1.jpg
735 KB, 1176x1781
>>73977765
>>
niggers gon nig.
>>
>>73979421
See the top half of
>>73979398

>>73979694
See the bottom half of
>>73979398

>>73979817
Ok, sure, whatever faggot

>>73979874
Shut up, you know damn well men still have the power. Women superficially have power, men have the actual power and will always have the power. That will never change.

Just because your girlfriend makes you sleep on the couch(I'm going to be nice and assume you get laid) in no way means women have the power nowadays in society.
>>
File: ap_847914473793.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
ap_847914473793.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1400
>>73974214
Because the current laser-focus in the Western world is Intersectionalism.

>Don't worry about political issues, taxes or freedoms, kids! You're all different and need to focus on what that REALLY MEAAAAANS!

>Equality is Peace
>Diversity is Strength
>Gender is a Social Construct
>>
>>73979694
/thread
>>
>>73979398
>The white people that actually busted their ass to create a better world constitute .00000001 of your entire race

How about a source, you crying bitch baby faggot?
>>
>white people aren't racist any more
>black people are stupid niggers

Pick one.
>>
File: 1462570459497.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1462570459497.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
>>73973917
>>
>>73980047
this pic legitimately triggered me desu
>>
>>73980369

>response is fuck you

get lost you stupid nignog. go black twitter it up about how awful white people are while you depend on everything whites do to keep you afloat.

Ungrateful wastes.
>>
File: 1452199201747.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1452199201747.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>73980285

Not sure why you're posting the graph. More Africans in Africa is irrelevant. Black demographics in the states is going to stay steady. It's the spics here that breed like rabbits here and we got the answer. Different story for you guys in the caliphate though.
>>
>>73980024
No abbos are.

North Africans are smart, sub Saharan Africans are retards and before you say it because you never did any research North African empires include the Mali, Songhai, Ghanian, and axumite empires. North Africans aren't really dumb in my personal opinion.

And before you even think to type it
No, I do not think the Egyptians were black.
>>
>>73980451
Some white people are racist and some aren't.

At the end of the day, the point is that you have to look at actions and behaviors. And the actions and behaviors of all the races indicate that a lower percentage of white people are racist, when compared to any other race on the planet. All humans have the capacity for racism, but it occurs least frequently in white people.
>>
>>73973787
>Why can't black people talk about something besides race? Everything is racism this or racism that.

>now let me post on an anime board all day about how I believe how blacks are inherently dumb criminals.
>>
>>73974691
We've been demoralized. Posters here are just fucking tired.
>>
>>73973787
How else are they supposed to succeed.
>>
>>73980629
>Whites are not one person. /pol/ is not one person

>All niggers are the same and you have treat them like statistics
>>
File: CI20TKnUwAA_J6A_1_.jpg (31 KB, 399x447) Image search: [Google]
CI20TKnUwAA_J6A_1_.jpg
31 KB, 399x447
>>73973787
>why do black people always talk about race
>/pol/tards shit on other races 24/7
Wew lad.
>>
>>73980708
right??

I get why you'd be a racist. I don't get this thing where you go about being a racist all day and then act confused when black people complain about racism. It doesn't seem that hard to figure out.
>>
>>73973787
Because niggers are worthless and they know it.
>>
>>73980934
>9gag
>>
>>73974691
Between the faggy Trump worship and the endless shitposters what can be done?
The anonymous nature of this board is a double edged sword, it doesn't help the mod is a liberal cunt.
>>
>>73973787
Because they are the most racist and they need someone to blame for their own failures.
>>
>>73978872

Its not wrong. What is wrong is that whites are told not to take pride in their culture. Everyone should be proud.
>>
File: 1462996214288.png (2 MB, 1350x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462996214288.png
2 MB, 1350x2000
>>73979694
>cargo cults
>>
>>73980449
That doesn't need a source you fucking idiot. That's common knowledge. God, and you're my superior? Again, fucking delusional. Are you trolling? How in the fuck do you think that the majority of white people have claims to better society like that of Issac Newton, Socrates, Stephen Hawking, etc.

There are and have been billions upon billions of white people on this planet.
Do you even know what majority means?

Show me a list of at least 1 million white people who have bettered society like those men, if the majority do benefit society like you think then that should be easy. Is that possible?

Anon if I was wrong then you should be able to name 3 people that have bettered society like those men that you personally know. Can you do that?

Better yet, have you done anything?

Just in case you don't know, all of those questions I asked are rhetorical because I already know the answer. Wanted to give you some context clues in case you didn't know what rhetorical meant.
>>
>>73973787
the talk aboot baskeball, handegg, rap music, bitches and hoes, doing drugs, stealing shit, and cruising down the street in their 6 4
>>
>>73980934
Nice job, idiot. How much you getting paid to post 'subversive' 9gag images?
>>
>>73981098
Please fuck off forever, Thaddeus.
>>
>>73981307

Two points:

1. Your reading comprehension failed you and you've gone off on this strange, ranting tangent. As a reminder, we were talking about the fact that whites have done more than any other race to form multicultural, anti-racist societies and institutions. Please focus.

Getting off topic and addressing the substance of your post: Faulty logic. As evident by your race's failed culture and civilization, it takes more than a couple Issac Newtons to create a functional society. It takes millions and millions of people across many generations. No one can deny that white countries have produced the most advanced, prosperous, enlightened and intellectual societies known to mankind, and this never could've happened if whites as a collective weren't making valuable contributions to the sustenance of our people and our civilization.
>>
>>73979398
>anon wasn't putting himself on the pedestal
>resident black person speaking words and not having an incredibly broad tantrum like black people are prone to having
>resident black person ends up throwing a broad tantrum because he misinterpreted a clear message to be something that would fit his ideology
>black person to stick head out the furthest to protest in a proper manner- with good conversation- succumbs to nigging out on us
>>
>>73981697
Whatever kike.
>>
>>73981307
a society of white people creates people like stephen hawking and socrates

a society of niggers creates a bunch of useless anthropomorphic monkeys
>>
>>73981187
Nice try Akmhed, but there is a major difference between a cargo cult and a burgeoning religion.
>>
>>73981773
I'm voting Trump you idiot. He is personally refusing Jewish money.

And why are you tripfagging in the first place?
>>
File: image.jpg (989 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
989 KB, 2592x1936
I'm black and all I want is vengeance even if it means risking my own life

We will never forgive or forget or let it go until we get justice

An eye for an eye

I learned long ago this is a cruel and wicked world you only fight hatred with hatred violence with a force more violent then them

No matter how hard we work how much we forgive or try to understand they will always hate us

And then I understood I must hate them even more

All I want is to kill them every single last one of them no matter the cost

My hand
>>
>>73982178
troll shoo shoo
>>
>>73977792
>why is it that women think about sexism more than men do? Because sexism is something they have to deal with on a daily basis.
As an actual woman, I can tell you this is bullshit. And probably as much bullshit as black people saying they have to think about race all the time because their entire history is based on race. If you quit whining about it and just live your life I think you'll find that very few people actually give two shits what your skin color is in real life.
>>
>>73982178
We talk about race because we wildly hate you no matter how much time has passed what you try to " do to armed the past sins" what ever bull shit term whites use we will always hate and despise you

It's not jealousy or envey or inferiority complex or what ever other bull shit whites use to justify it

It's just plan blind hatred that will never burn out

You whites created this tureen and it will never die until we get justice
>>
>>73973787
So we can close our ears to the real problems in our communities.

It diverts all of our political energy to the White scapegoat.
>>
>>73982178
post your bbc
>>
File: 1459180275863.jpg (174 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459180275863.jpg
174 KB, 1280x1280
>>73980614
Africa only brings a plague of death, and contribute nothing useful to the world. North Africa used to have a lot of white people there, till stupid niggers kill them.
>>
>>73982371
You have no idea how honest true I am to my word

Believe me or not I'm problly one of a few blocks that will outright admit it

We hate you and are just as racist as whites if not more
>>
>>73980285
>Europeans are not breeding

Oh no, it is annudah shoah!
>>
>>73982371
You have no idea how honest true I am to my word

Believe me or not I'm problly one of a few blocks that will outright admit it

We hate you and are just as racist as whites if not more

That's really what it comes down to

We don't want to leave or go back to Africa simply because we enjoy making you whites suffer that's how deeply seeded this hatred is
>>
>>73982587
Homosexuality is a sin and singing is for whites
>>
>>73973787
they've haven't accomplished enough, so they need something to validate themselves.
>>
>>73982956
It's just vengeance
>>
>>73979410
Wow you just can't read.
>>
WE
>>
>>73982757
lol I love when stupid people threaten

show bbc, that's all you're worth
>>
File: 1459860395857.jpg (117 KB, 762x613) Image search: [Google]
1459860395857.jpg
117 KB, 762x613
>>73982757
>Openly knows black n whites hate each other
>Hates whites a lot
>Doesn't want to leave a country that is majority white to "piss" us off
>Doesn't want to go back to your motherland to make it better for your future race.

You're literly the most retarded nigger I've ever had the displeasure of writing too. This has nothing to do with your hatred towards whites. You're just a dumb nigger, who has nothing going on in their life; no job, no money, doesn't even attempt to get a better education. You're just selfish, your whole race is selfish. This is why whites hate you. You couldn't even leave if you even wanted too. Niggers are too fucking poor, and they all know actual Africains hate you. You're just a waste of space, kill yourself. Better yet, some nignog will do it for you when you go down to the liquor store to grab a pack of smokes.

Filthy subhuman.
>>
File: booker.jpg (141 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [Google]
booker.jpg
141 KB, 1000x568
>>73973787
Talking about race pays.
>>
>>73980557
>response is fuck you
>I can't read the post
>>
>>73982757
You know it is killing your people.
>>73981884
Trump is accepting funds now from Sheldon Adelson. He married his children into Jewish families, powerful families. Trump wants to create a new dynasty akin to the Kennedy's and Roosevelt's.
The Republican party was attempting to woo and patch up relations with Hispanics who are conservative, hence Jeb, Rubio, and Cruz. Lets be real, unless Wetback 2.0 happens Hispanics will be a majority in 50 years, wall or no.
The Republicans were also attempting to shed their corporatism image while reforming as more local and grassroots and it was working, then along comes billionaire Trump. He has essentially hijacked the party and destroyed the gains they were trying to make. He will be a supporter of Israel. He will not make good on various promises. Remember this post.
>>
>>73978917
Am black, can pretty much confirm this. When you actually think about it programs such as affirmative action are just plain racist. The real problem they're aiming at is poverty yet we cut off poor white trash because muh skin. It's the same way that feminism is bullshit because they want "equality" but still want to benefit from gender roles and commodity their bodies when convenient. The underlying problem is that black people have an inferiority complex and feel the need to be special for being black. It's why black lives matter gets all butthurt when you respond with "I don't see color in anyone"

If you don't see our color we don't get free scholarships and your delicious white guilt
>>
>>73973787
Low IQ, extreme sense of entitlement, deep insecurity and white liberals fuelling the fire.
>>
>>73973787
>Why can't /pol/ talk about something besides race? Everything is racism this or racism that.
>>
>>73981749
Largely made through war profiteering and slavery. Cities like Lisbon and Antwerp were literally built from the colonial ransacking of Africa, and in the case of America, it wouldn't have been a world power without 300 years of free labor, you can't just ignore that anon and think it was just due to the white mans ingenuity and grace.

You ignore two things,

1) White societies by and large have been predominantly multicultural for a while now, not just this century and its predecessor like /pol/ likes to think, like since their inception almost, maybe not Northern Europe, but Southern Europe abolsutely, it's not singularly white people although yes they are the majority, take Rome for example. Rome(the Roman Empire) was actually about as diverse as NYC, the whole idea of Rome being singularly white is woefully ignorant. When they conquered specific areas they absorbed those peoples cultural traditions into the Roman way of life while simultaneously assimilating them into the empire. That was commonplace, actually basically why Rome fell because of the goths.

2) That's a shitty argument and is pathetic. You think the individual white people who plowed farms and built small houses are deserving of the same recognition of men like Newton?

No, they were largely worthless and didnt amount to much, like the majority of you here. You can think that, no one else does.

Even when I hear you drone on about how "great the white man is" you almost always point to the inventors and artists of your race, not the paupers and peasants who performed rudimentary work to stabilize the society.

Your argument is hollow and is only used to gracefully hop over my point that the men who actually advanced your cultural and the mechanics of your societies by inventing more ingenious ways to prpgress the society were by and large a large minority compared to the rest of you.
>>
>>73983459
Stop cooning they will hate you no matter what no matter how educated Obama or how rich Oprah they will always hate you
>>
>>73973787
It's the closest thing most of them have to a job I guess.
>>
>>73983851
son even blacks will hate you for not being black enough or for being successful or having white friends some other trivial shit

just find yourself some good friends/family, get yourself some land, and find something you enjoy in this world until you die my friend.

>but if I did care about race I'd pretty much be uncle ruckus
>>
>>73983817
>and in the case of America, it wouldn't have been a world power without 300 years of free labor
>300 years

Try 150.
>free labor
The cost of a slave then was akin to the cost of a car now.
We should have left your kind in Africa to run around in thongs using spears.
>>
>>73981765
I'm not nigging out, I just don't respect you nor do I hold you in high regard, that's why I talk to you the way I do. Just look at this place, 90% of this thread is just buzzwords.

I don't care if you're white, I respect many white people and have had many debates learning new insightful information with some of them. Here, just like tumblr, I find the mass majority of you to be terrifyingly ignorant and undeservingly arrogant in the sense that you think you're just better because you're you, not because of what you've accomplished. Like many people in our society.

I'm talking down to you because I don't respect you, just as I presume you don't with me.

Hispanics and Asians can kiss your ass and look up to you, I'm not until you can prove it to me, until then I'll talk down to you like the trash you are.
>>
>>73979398
>The white people that actually busted their ass to create a better world constitute .00000001 of your entire race,

So one sixth of a Dutch person is leading out country, while also teaching, constructing, writing, making art, inventing new medicine, curing the ill etc.... wow.
>>
Because whites still think they are the god race and cant accept everyone as people. This is why the white race is declining and will continue to do so. This board is a good example.
>>
mainly its because its their only excuse for their race being shit. other excuses are.. because we are dumb monkies, or its our shit culture, or we cant act like whites or were uncle toms. really racism is all they got.
>>
>>73977792
>You'll never understand racism or sexism because of the color of your skin and content of your pants!!!
I'm triggered, shitlord.

>>73983817
>free labor
>free
lol

>When they conquered specific areas they absorbed those peoples cultural traditions into the Roman way of life while simultaneously assimilating them into the empire. That was commonplace, actually basically why Rome fell because of the goths.
>outlines why Rome fell
>thinks it's a great plan

>That's a shitty argument and is pathetic. You think the individual white people who plowed farms and built small houses are deserving of the same recognition of men like Newton?
But those "free" laborers do, amirite?

>advanced your cultural and the mechanics of your societies by inventing more ingenious ways to prpgress the society were by and large a large minority compared to the rest of you.
Damn nigga, now you either really getting mad or giddy at the r/circlejerk this screencap will get on the front page.
>>
>>73984349
its pretty telling that the subhuman races desperately want to be a part of white societies
>>
>>73982479
I do dummy, If you actually read my posts, I've said that multiple times and I base my statement off not you but the collective feminist movement being plastered throughout the media.

Are you going to tell me those women don't think about sexism? How about when you walk alone at night in a shifty neighborhood, do you ever get the thought that you may be somewhat more vulnerable as a woman? I've talked to many women who have had that sentiment, but considering how hardcore and badass you are, you've probably never had that thought once, right?
>>
>>73983414
I believe you, and it's very harrowing. Is there any answer? Clearly it's not Clinton.
>>
>>73984740
>my nigga jiggacilin fell for the women are more vulnerable meme
>>
>>73974196
Yeah, he's the comedian that openly put down niggers and pointed out the difference between them nice black people that live in say, Bend, OR or Bellingham, WA.
>>
>>73982757
I'm black and I don't agree with this, yea these whites are faggots and they're largely worthless scum but not all of them are. I've known many great white people I would call brothers, basing your assessment of people just off of something as petty as skin color is extremely ignorant.

I'm fairly certain you're trolling, I could be wrong though.
>>
>>73979398
So in summary
>blame all whites for doing bad things
>told that whites have done more than any race on the planet to end racism and prejudice, in fact being the only race to abolish slavery
>FUCK YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY, WHITE = BAD
you're a complete nigger.
>>
>>73973787
Its all they have
>>
>>73973917

jewish conspiracy posters have always been my favorite

>people think /pol/ isn't the most hilarious board
>>
>>73978782
Man when do you challenge your perspective of "Hey we are so amazing as a race, white people sure are jealous and they are the root of all our problems. Hey maybe we could've, no should've challenged their culture and built our own, because we are always have been so successful at that."

If blacks are so great why have they always been so dependent on white dominated mediums for culture. Also why can't blacks be good directors?
>>
>>73973787
Because they can blame others for their shortcomings ad infinitum. They seem not to notice that white people abolished slavery. But because they're lazy fucks at least in the USA they don't have to demand any Personal responsibility from themselves they can only shout we dindu nuttin and gib dem paychecks
>>
>>73983459
Yea you are going out of your way to kiss ass. I kind of hate blacks like you more than I hate niggery blacks because at least the niggery blacks have some self respect even if they're stupid as shit.
I actually somewhat agree with you but sexism is deeply rooted in female pathology. To think otherwise is dumb. Why do you think they enjoy being submissive and us dominant? Like how they want us to "lead the way" in relationships. That thought was literally beat into their mind through evolutionary psychology, It transcends the whole pay inequality argument.

Sexism is much larger than that.
>>
>>73985250
canadian shitposters that try to divert the conversation away from the jew have always been my favorite

>people think that any canadian flag can make an honest post
>>
>>73985368
the gift that keeps on giving
>>
File: 1458994339955.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1458994339955.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>73985254
>"Hey we are so amazing as a race, white people sure are jealous and they are the root of all our problems. Hey maybe we could've, no should've challenged their culture and built our own, because we are always have been so successful at that."

He'll find some way to blame whitey for pic related, don't worry.
>>
>>73977716
You know what the worst part is? Your parents are great role models and the epitome of American ideal, and yet if you repeated that same rhetoric to most liberals they would call you a racist. A self hating racist.
>>
>>73973787
Because they think it's the only card they have, even though the rest of the deck is on the table...
>>
>>73973787

Same reason why women never talk about anything other than their vaginas.

It's literally the only thing have going for them.
>>
>>73985357

And he's back to calling others Uncle Tom. Fuck you, nigger, fuck you.
>>
>>73985254
I've literally never once said that, at all, not even once in any of my replies you idiot.
>>
>>73985357
Meant psychology actually.
>>
>>73985357
>acknowledging that programs that prefer a specific race are racist
>going out of my way to kiss ass

you have an anger problem dude but thanks for not arguing against me on the feminism point
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 410x336) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 410x336
>>73973787
Because they have to constantly play the victim role in order to keep getting special treatment in society.
>>
File: dey mo u no.jpg (130 KB, 497x498) Image search: [Google]
dey mo u no.jpg
130 KB, 497x498
>>73973787
Because black people hate blacks. They despise black people. They hate themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
>>
>>73982178
Did you piss all over your own floor or something you dumb nigger
>>
File: 1457416836738.jpg (186 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1457416836738.jpg
186 KB, 800x640
>>73977792
Simple. Go back to Africa.
>>
>>73985842
He kind of is though. His post just screams I seek validation from white people and you only seek validation from people you see as above you, seeking validation from a white person is fine if they're deserving of it, seeking validation from an entire race while simultaneously shit talking your own screams insecurity and self loathing.
>>
File: 1450962952242.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1450962952242.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>73980285
>>kim kardashian
>>white or even european
>>
>>73973787
If they did they would have to confront their own shortcomings.
>>
>>73982530
tu·reen
tyo͝oˈrēn,təˈrēn/
noun
a deep covered dish from which soup is served.

....wot?
>>
File: 1434903202489.jpg (15 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1434903202489.jpg
15 KB, 500x279
Thank god my mother and fathers family are from spain.

I am not a white faggot who cares about his skin color all day like a little bitch.

And im not a nigger who cant get a job and hold it down or have any ambition other than to smoke weed.

fuck all of you faggots. Suck my big brown dick! Better yet get your 14-16 year old white sister to suck it.

That bitch has already been fucked by 10 guys and no amount of denial is gonna make your white incest fantasy real cuck boy.

and as for niggers. ill fuck your black young sisters too. if the bitch aint got aids or is not a ghetto ratchet hoe like 90% of them are.
>>
File: 1457927164639.jpg (53 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
1457927164639.jpg
53 KB, 600x588
>>73987064
Simple. Go back to Africa. We'll pay for your shipping and travel.
>>
>>73986386
No my post wasn't anger just lacking respect and I didn't subtly call you an Uncle Tom for the affirmative action part of your post, I actually somewhat agreed with that. It was the
>The underlying problem is that black people have an inferiority complex and feel the need to be special for being black.
That part of your post that makes me think little of you. You're implying whites don't have that, which I can assure you a fair amount actually do along with seriously believing that the whites here don't think they're better solely for being white is laughably retarded. Singling our blacks and ignoring other races shows that you put them on a higher pedestal than your host race and because you are a part of your host race I can come to the conclusion that you in some form or fashion put yourself beneath them which is characteristic of an insecure person.

Blacks like you lack self respect and that's why you're largely hated by the majority of our race.

The house nigger was always hated more than the master because the house nigger turned his back on his own people to feed the ego of the master who rarely ever gave a fuck about him.
>>
File: Chimpanzee-Head.jpg (270 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee-Head.jpg
270 KB, 1001x1001
>>73986844
desu chimps look like whites

>small lips
>white skin
>narrow nostrils
>straight hair
>big ears
>>
>>73987818
>gher pedestal than your
It's really quite simple. Go back to Africa.
>>
>>73977792
>They have an inferiority complex
>UH UH NO WE DON'T NIGGA WE SMART
Jesus, I'm embarassed
>>
>>73988090
*embarrassed
Sorry, I'm 10% black
>>
>>73987950
I've been to Africa, specifically Cape Town, it was nice but I prefer America since I was born here and am accustomed to the "culture"/way of life here. Africa is different culturally while I admire it, I'm not used to it. I might though, it's a very beautiful continent. Some areas are very dangerous though.

Anyway I'm going to go, I have to get ready for work.
>>
>>73983545
ya talking about blacks committing disproportional amount of crime is racism according to redditors
>>
>>73983817
So if the whites who supported the greatest thinkers of all time are largely worthless...

Does that make the blacks who supported a continent incapable of significant progress or peace absolutely worthless?

The argument is, and always was that white society outproduces black society in almost every way. You're really not acquitting yourself well on the inferiority complex front. You claimed not to have one and now your argument has devolved into repeating "reeee what have you done to advance humanity reeee"

Also if that argument is hollow, and yours is mostly unrelated ranting, does that make your argument intangible?
>>
File: 1460905494708.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1460905494708.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>>73977792
>tfw black britfag

Im just here to say that we and the rest of the black community around the world fucking hate you stupid monkeys for destroying any chance we had to be respected

your a stain on us and should be straight up wiped out

Ive never experienced racism and it wasn't even an issue until you american niggers started purposely getting shot by police and rioting that it became a thing
>>
>>73988430
>Cape Town

Nigga you came back cause every fucking Xhosa motherfucker IN Cape Town was 5 minutes away from killing you for your shoes.
>>
>>73973787
THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE AND I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT.

Unfortunately for me I work in a warehouse. Blacks and spics everywhere.

The blacks all talk about racism and look at me like I'm weird for being whitey, and the spics act like niggers because they want to fit in. Every time I try to talk to any black about politics the first thing they say is >RACIST WHITES CAUSED THIS.

I pretty much just stopped trying.
>>
>>73983817
being a farmer is the most noble, and honest profession there is.
>>
>>73973787

Sometimes they talk about drugs. I saw it once.
>>
>>73974282
I did student parking complaints in college. Blacks would Always cry racism when they got a parking ticket. The University would wave it. Wish I wasn't kidding. When you are told everything bad is because of racism and that yelling racism is a Trump card, damn right it is abused
>>
>>73989028
>talking about politics
>talking about religion
^^^
Do not do these things, reason is:
>not worth it
>it's opinions

Especially the negroid race being as unpredictable as it is.
>>
>>73973787
Perpetual victim complex.
>>
>>73974149
No such thing.
>>
>>73984902
The answer is...I don't have the foresight to provide an answer.

You have to think politically. When will the next major market crash occur? Would it be best to have a Clinton during that period?
That said even then, if Hillary wins she will place liberal Justices in the Supreme Court, she will place liberals in various positions within the FBI, CIA, and NSA who will burrow in.

I deride Trump, but at the same time I can't come with a better solution.
>>
>>73973787

I've noticed this too with the few nigher friends I have.

They all obsess over their race.

>bit anon, you know I'm black right

Yes nigger I know you're fucking black. Get over it, eternally butthurt shitskin victim complex assholes.
>>
>>73982530
what is justice in your eyes?
>>
File: 1404836155845.jpg (75 KB, 540x361) Image search: [Google]
1404836155845.jpg
75 KB, 540x361
>>73973787
Seriously though. I don't like hanging out with them sometimes just because they won't shut the fuck up about race, how people were raised, why they're oppressed, yadda yadda yadda

Like ffs, you and I are in the same place of similar socio-economic status hanging out peacefully and all you want to talk about is how you're "oppressed"
>>
File: 1460457845286.jpg (33 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1460457845286.jpg
33 KB, 640x425
>>73980546
Go cuck the Turks. I don't like those fucks. Your women are pretty and pretty much fucked in the head. Cuck an OttOman or Jap, it's all the rage.

I am here to help facilitate a smooth transition, ask me anything.

I'm an A1 nigga.

t. Hebrew Israelite patriot
>>
>>73991584

Wait so are you a nigger or a Jew.
>>
>>73977716
I seriously love Nigerians but hate niggers if that makes sense. I worked with quite a few men and women from Nigeria in grad school and they were good people.

However, I do accept that the ones I worked with are not representative of all Nigerians.
>>
>>73979398
>you didn't do shit
Well you weren't a slave either so fuck off back to blackpeoplemeet.com or wherever you came from.
>>
good to know 4pol is still bluepilled as fuk
>>
File: 1454271255589.jpg (251 KB, 1404x2124) Image search: [Google]
1454271255589.jpg
251 KB, 1404x2124
>>73991661
They are 1 in the same, goy.
>>
>>73979398
>No both of my parents are black and we're not African either. We're African Americans. Shocking! Right?
How can you be African American if you're not ethnically African? Wouldn't that just make you an ethnic American who is black?
>>
>>73981307
Pay taxes, support nogs
In all fairness I hate all poorfags white black or otherwise
>>
>>73983817
Lol when you prove how dumb black people are every post
has to be a female
>>
>>73973917
So basically it was Jews who turned perfectly normal black people into niggers with inferiority complexes?

gas the kikes! race war when?
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.