[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden done did it again (Just use translate you lazy cucks)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: photo_2016-05-14_15-03-55.jpg (89 KB, 802x616) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-05-14_15-03-55.jpg
89 KB, 802x616
http://www.nyteknik.se/opinion/racker-inte-att-polera-ytan-for-okad-jamstalldhet-6544275
tldr Swedish girls studying mechanical engineering want less mechanical engineering asignments like engines and so forth. They want gender studies and "femenin tech" KTH (Royal Institute of Technology) says they will try to fix it for them. Plz let me, a based swedecuck engineer, move to murica when Trump wins. The feminists and mudslimes ruined this country
>>
>>73973312
you got the money, you can come in.
>>
File: 1463228225864-pol.jpg (25 KB, 700x847) Image search: [Google]
1463228225864-pol.jpg
25 KB, 700x847
>>73973312
As an engineering student, I weep for you, Sweden. I'm ashamed to say my great grandparents were Swedes. Hopefully those cucks genes didn't carry on to me.
>>
>>73973312
>women in engineering
wtf sweden
>>
>>73973312
If trump does win, I think I remember ready euros having easier access to visas and such

But you should stay and fight, your blood has endured more brutal events than this cultural filth
>>
>>73973312
You can try getting in on a h1b visa and then pursue immigration while already living and working in the US.
>>
>>73973397
ty anon , I will make you proud
>>
>>73973722
hmm sounds like a plan
>>
>>73973312
Someone yesterday was talking about how they quit their programming degree (or some such) because he had to do some project based on 3D printers (or whatever) and the women were doing something else about sex and social networks (or whatnot).

You could quit your engineering and be a genius like the mentioned above.
Or you could shut up, knuckle down, and qualify so you can move out :)
>>
>>73973312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
>>
>>73973513
Some of my relatives moved to the US exactly 100 years ago, I might follow the tradition
>>
what the fuck is feminine tech? Pink razors?
>>
>>73973932
Yeah I mean I love engineering so I won't quit, I'm just thinking about moving to the US or something for a job. Staying here is a death sentence
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x935
>>73973312
Thank you Sweden for telling us what the article was about if it's not in English. Unlike those rude frogs and krauts who post foreign articles willy nilly without a translation.
>>
>>73974048
I don't know fellow Sven, maybe 3D-printed big black dildos
>>
>>73974048
>EVUL male teKKK
When you make combustible go boom, which makes the pistons move and then the wheels move
>GOOD feminist technology
1 non-white cock=60 million little white sissy dicks, why aren't we taking more immigrants yet?!?! I mean it's 2016, just do the math UGH!
>>
>>73974129
Glad to be of service m80
>>
>>73973312
I agree. Let them study feminen tech, vacum cleaners, ovens, fridges and dishwashers.
>>
oooh shit btw this is the article where the professors agree it's "problematic" Sorry for no translation
http://www.nyteknik.se/opinion/kth-vi-antar-utmaningen-att-utbilda-i-genus-6547223
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.