[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>69 years old >still campaigns harder than anyone I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Donald_Trump_August_19,_2015.jpg (12 KB, 220x299) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_August_19,_2015.jpg
12 KB, 220x299
>69 years old
>still campaigns harder than anyone
I think hell be fine
>>
totally fine
>>
Also extremely healthy and not a drug user.
This guy, on the other hand.....
>>
>>73971710
Is it real, bros? Is he going to win?
I really want him to win, not for the memes, but because I honestly think he's the States best chance at getting their shit together.

Get better, Ameribros, the world needs you.
>>
>>73972113

He's not going to win.
>>
>>73971927
>He still thinks drugs are bad for you

Lmao
>>
>>73972179
But why? Because of the Jews?
>>
>>73972182
Well certain drugs such as:
>Cocaine
>Meth
>Heroin
>Bath Salts
Mainly extreme drugs are bad for you
Let's not beat around the bush
>>
>>73972182
Drugs are the opiate of the masses. Except cocaine. You can get alot of shit done after a line or two. It's a great way to start the day.
>>
>>73972222
Good quads, but he's not going to win because states pretty much legacy vote now, and Trump, while being fine for getting red states, will absolutely not turn any blue states. He's unelectable because even a moderate liberal is not going to reach that far for Trump's vote when they could have a "strong woman president."
>>
>>73972182

If you don't think they are then you're a retard. I've watched several friends lose their physical and mental health to retarded addictions all while saying "oh I don't have a problem anon"
>>
>>73971710
Trump is gonna outlive Australia under Turnbull. Sad.
>>
>>73972113
Yes, Trump will win

>>73972537
>>73972179
Retards
>>
>>73971710
http://en.mediamass.net/people/donald-trump/deathhoax.html
>>
>>73972800
Don't get me wrong, I'm so far toward the bottom of the socioeconomic totem pole that whoever is on top barely even bothers me, but I'd prefer he win to Hillary.
>>
>>73972447
Ebin troll I guess but amphetamines are much more useful than coke. The productivity increase of coke has a short life and the euphoria-comedown cycle promotes redosing.
Amphetamines are much "cleaner", which is why they are used for ADHD and a moderate dose has a calming effect on inatentive people, instead of a euphoric, anxious rush .
>>
File: 1460055579069.gif (2 MB, 421x384) Image search: [Google]
1460055579069.gif
2 MB, 421x384
>>73972298
>>73972555
Good goys. Listen to your jewish overlords and their warnings about the "dangerous" drugs
>>
>>73972917
If you're on the bottom then elections matter to you the most since any fuckups will cost you the most

In any case there are so many fucking reasons he'll win you could write a book on it (maybe several?). This right here is just one reason- Trump and Hillary are similarly aged but Trump acts like he's 10-20 years younger. He goes, he campaigns. He's in California one day and New York the next. Can Hillary commit to a similarly brutal campaign schedule? No. Trump is going to be out there in red states, purple states, blue states campaigning to win everyone's votes while sick old Hillary is going to stick to the purple states. Unfortunately for Hillary what constitutes a purple states is much broader in this election- I'm sure she'll try to go to Florida, but she'd be better off trying to protect Pennsylvania and Michigan this time around. Trump is going to be aggressively, actively campaigning in her home turf and states like Maine and New Hampshire will definitely swing for Trump in the election, leaving Hillary trying to patch holes.

Trump is the worst possible candidate for Hillary to run against- Jeb was the ideal with his low energy and lack of appeal he'd just stick to states like Florida and Virginia and try to re-enact his brother's 2000 campaign. With Trump multiple Rust Belt and Northeast states are up for grabs and Trump will work to try and take them- he's even saying he'll campaign in Washington state.

Hillary just doesn't have the energy to keep up with Trump, even if he looks bad now to the general public in 1980 Reagan's superior ability to get his message out was a major factor in Carter's defeat and this time around it will again be a factor.

The question isn't "will Trump win?" but "will Hillary overexert herself trying to keep up and have a stroke?".
>>
>>73973524
I just don't see the benefits in those drugs desu senpai
If you can show me citations of those drugs being good boys, then I'll take it back. Untill then, I'm good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.