[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Trump is stalling the release of his tax returns just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1462873683509.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462873683509.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
Imagine if he releases them and it turns out they were ready a long time ago - and there's nothing special in them?

I find it hard to believe that his tax returns aren't ready or are fucked up considering he's been playing with the idea of running for years now and he would have known that people would want his tax returns.
>>
he's saving that card for later

"Ill release my tax returns when Hillary releases her Goldman Sachs speeches"
>>
Most of Trump's enemies who posses influence over mainstream media are idiots. They would have won against him if they never discussed or mentioned Trump on television from the day he announced that he's running for president.
>>
File: ofcourshe.jpg (123 KB, 494x411) Image search: [Google]
ofcourshe.jpg
123 KB, 494x411
>>73966326
But of courshe.
>>
>>73966933
Dubs
>>
>>73966326
Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE

Look how russled they are over this absolutely nothing issue. And they're calling them on it. He absolutely did it on purpose, now they're freaking out and Trump is acting like it's no big deal, because it isn't, and more people see how biased the media is about him.
>>
>>73967333
Nice trips anon
>>
File: 1460351078069.jpg (133 KB, 592x901) Image search: [Google]
1460351078069.jpg
133 KB, 592x901
>>73966326
He said he would release them after the audit.

What liberals are trying to score is that he is not rich as he says he is.

You know instead of being worth 10 billion he is only worth 7 billion you poopy headed conservatives!!

It is stupid and Trump is just doing this to keep the wheel spinning in the media circles so he can subvert his message into the conversation while they go after him.

3D fucking chess people.

>>73966496
This is a good example.

Just the other day the big news is Trump about him talking to People magazine about himself or something stupid who fucking cares. The audio tapes were released by him. KEK.

This means he put a little carrot out to the media and while they are asking him and his team about the issue he peppers in there - now this is the important part.

"Why is the media not talking about the Hillary tapes of her laughing about getting a child rapist off the hook and how she withheld evidence?"

BAM!

Viewers click in on this information and they at the very least take notice and hopefully go research and become horrified about Shillary.

Meanwhile these audio tapes about Trump mean nothing and people will forget about this stuff faster then you can say "Jeb's campaign".

MOTHERFUCKING 3D CHESS!
>>
File: John STOP TALKING BITCH Miller.jpg (652 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
John STOP TALKING BITCH Miller.jpg
652 KB, 1000x1000
It wouldn't suprise me at all, it would be a brilliant tactic
>"I'll release my taxes when the audit is done"
>Why not release them now?
>"Well they're under audit"
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HIDING!
>"Nothing they're just really boring and under audit"
>FUCKING RACIST STOP HIDING YOU FASCIST RACIST FUCKAJOSFHAOIFBHAUIO!
>"Naw not sure I want to release them now"
>FUCK FUCK FUCK RACIST SHIT FUCK COCK DICK ISLAMOPHOBE DICK
>"k here they are"
>Nothing of note inside them
>Media now looks incredibly retarded and Trump looks more trustworthy
>>
Seriously speaking
If you are being audited.
You should not release the tax return no matter what until the audit is completed.
One of tax lawyer from one of the articles says Trump needs to release his return needs to be fired or lose all his clients.
>>
>>73967983

Apparently the IRS has claimed you can release them even while being audited but I mean there's no reason to do it before the audit is finished.
>>
>>73967333
Holy fuck, how can this guy be this retarded? "Will his muslim ban exclude king sandnigger and the mayor of bongistan??" She's literally the campaign manager repeatedly drilling in the fact that it is an IMMIGRATION policy and he keeps asking the same stupid fucking questions like he knows more about Trump's policies than she does, even though he's likely never read a single one, just like every other fucking idiot. Jesus fucking christ, this is the problem with liberals. They hear what they want to hear, and are completely ignorant to facts and truth. This video made me madder than I've been in a while, 8/10.
>>
File: RU8jBtL.jpg (50 KB, 433x476) Image search: [Google]
RU8jBtL.jpg
50 KB, 433x476
>>73966496
It's going to be the other way round, he's baiting Hillary into saying "I'll release my speeches when Trump releases his tax plan" and then he'll put them out instantly.
>>
>>73968334
Trump knows this, and that's what he's exploiting. He baits them into sinking this low, and every time they do, he comes out on top and more and more spectators clue in. The ones already entrenched on the left cannot be converted. It's the ones in the middle that he needs to win to decide an election. That's why he keeps making these moves. He knows that people are waking up to this shit
>>
>>73966326
The subject is keeping Trump on top of the news cycle. Keeps all the talking heads talking about him.
Fucking Brilliant.
>>
The best part of this is if it gets to the point where he confesses that it was him in the recording after he gets what he wants out of the media, there would be 0 consequence because no one would give a fuck. One of us faggots needs to get the "Was getting caught part of your plan" question through to him, and if he responds correctly, we'll know for sure.
>>
>>73968410
Fug....
>>
File: 1462876418303.jpg (24 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1462876418303.jpg
24 KB, 472x472
>>73966933
Checkem
>>
File: 1463177425888.jpg (29 KB, 275x235) Image search: [Google]
1463177425888.jpg
29 KB, 275x235
>>73968999
Checked
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.