[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandatory military service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Fellow yugoslavs, why did we abolish mandatory military service?
It teaches young people about discipline and the basics of defending your country
>>
With the exception of Finland, all the countries that have conscription are shitholes.
>>
>>73963762
>Korea is a shithole
>>
>>73963610
Here in Leb they got rid of it because literally everyone was dodging it. I don't have a single older male relative who has been in the military, they each had their little excuse.
>>
>>73963762
>Switzerland is a shithole

Belgistan everyone
>>
As much as I love the concept, I don't need anymore shit bags that suck at life in my Air Force. We have enough of those.
>>
No enforced conscription in Lithuania, get ur facts straight m8
>>
>>73963762
>Singapore is a shithole
>>
>>73963610
>It teaches young people about discipline and the basics of defending your country

depends on the service itself.
It's bullshit in Israel if you're not a fighter/intelligent it's basically like you work for a shit company with shit pay.
>>
>>73963610
By the end our army service was more of a day camp than anything else. I mean you had to go home during the weekends and you had to take your clothes home with you, cause the barracks didn't have laundering facilities.
It was a big fucking joke really. They did the right thing when they abolished it.
>>
>>73966619
this
>>
>>73963762
>Switzerland and Austria

It's got nothing to do with national defence for western countries, It's got everything to do with making sure youth are sociable, learn how to be productive, and don't get fat as soon as they finish school
>>
I just can't wait for sunday, to wear my green pleb uniform and PROTECT my country with Excel spreadsheets!
>>
File: greek aviator qt.jpg (120 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
greek aviator qt.jpg
120 KB, 600x900
>>73963762
>Greece is a shithole
>>
>>73966619
>>73966976
Atleast there are some cuties in your army
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.