[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so whats the deal with evalion? has she actually been confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: evalion.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
evalion.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
so whats the deal with evalion? has she actually been confirmed shill?

to me it just seems like shes trying to exploit alt-righters to get views and big shekels.

Is she actually jewish as some say? has there been any proof for any of the rumors?
>>
>>73959888
She is a cutie I know that
>>
>>73959888
She's got to be pretty fucking thick if she thinks she can cross the Jews and get away with it

Protip: She won't
>>
>>73959888
I don't know, but I love cumming to the sound of her voice.
>>
>>73959917

She already got fucked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE

2 million subscriber did a roast vid on her and his fanbase raided her channel. RIP
>>
>6/10 woman targeting a specific demographic for internet shekels

super common all over the web so imma go with a yes
>>
>>73959888
self checking my trips
>>
>>73959888
Nose knows.
>>
File: sock puppet accounts1.png (41 KB, 1286x606) Image search: [Google]
sock puppet accounts1.png
41 KB, 1286x606
>>73959888
>Is she actually jewish as some say? has there been any proof for any of the rumors?
This image should hopefully shed some light on the issue.
>>
>>73960082

>Random youtube comment
At least post the b8 infographic.
>>
>>73959973
>She already got fucked
Somehow, I doubt she's complaining about someone who opposes her being stupid enough to make her existence known to millions of people.

She's personally fucked, yes, but she would've never managed to achieve all the ''I have the weirdest boner right now'' comments unless she showed her face.
>>
>>73959973
>muh 6gorillion
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.