[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuri's death certificate is pretty sketchy. How likely is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Yuri's death certificate is pretty sketchy. How likely is it that he faked his own death?
>>
Since there's the two possibilities; he did and he didn't, the likelihood that he did is 50%.
>>
File: yuri.png (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
yuri.png
9 KB, 185x273
why would he need to fake it
>>
>>73959895
Being someone who changed his name and fled the country, going through several different identity alterations, i'd say the likelihood that he did is a little bit higher than your average nobody's
>>
File: 1452783270279.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452783270279.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>73959832
What death certificate? Where did you see it?
>>
>>73959895
Since there's two possibilities. You're gay or you're not gay. There's a 50% chance you're gay.

Since there's two possibilities. You sucked a man's dick before or you didn't suck a man's dick before. There's a 50% chance you sucked a man's dick before.

Since there's two possibilities. You having a dildo up your ass or you don't have a dildo up your ass. There's a 50% chance you sucked a man's dick before.
>>
>>73959832

i like to hope he went back into hiding and lived a long life, but im purdy sure his kgb bros killed him

or even cia considering the plot was pretty much complete in the USA
>>
>>73959832
they snuffed him no doubt
>>
>>73960538
Based on this, the odds of him not being a faggot at all are 1 in 8 at best. Factor in the possibility of him guzzling cum or not guzzling cum, and it drops to 1 in 16.
>>
how do Marxists respond when they watch his presentation?
>>
>>73961358

They claim he was a propaganda artist and made propaganda for the West after he defected.
>>
>>73961358
They'll go to extreme lengths to protect their worldview from being challenged. They can always say Bezmenov never defected or that it's all just right wing propaganda. You know them.
>>
>>73959832
60%
>>
>>73961329
We forgot to take into account special snowflake labels.

You're either straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, asexual, polysexual, pansexual, transexual, demisexual, queer, bi-curious, gray-a, androgynsexual, androsexual, gynosexual, hetroflexible, homoflexible, skolisexual, or autosexual.

They have a 1 in 19 chance of not being a raging faggot. I don't know what any of these means. I just found a list of sexualities online. You should be fucking thankful because listening to these gay faggots just made me just a little bit more gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dv25Oa0iB0
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.