[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyson Fury launches foul-mouthed rant about Jews, rape and bestiality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Deontay-Wilder-v-Artur-Szpilka.jpg (32 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Deontay-Wilder-v-Artur-Szpilka.jpg
32 KB, 615x410
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-launches-foul-mouthed-7961614
He said: “It’s like you’re a freak of nature if you’re normal, you’re the odd one out nobody else.

"What’s normal? I’ll just get myself changed into a woman that’s normal isn’t it today call myself Tysina or something like that, put a wig on...”

“I don’t think it’s normal I think they’re freaks of nature.”

He also appears to be critical of Jews, saying: “Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all.”

And he continues: “I think it’ll be perfectly normal in the next ten years to have sexual relationships with your animals at home you know your pets your cats and dogs and all that so that will be legal.
>>
no one interested in jews?
>>
>>73957497
based man
>>
>>73957497
Heard about it earlier.

Ultra-popular talk host Michael Savage (*spoiler* real name Weiner) went on a huge rant about how awesome this was until he got to the zio-control jew aspect, then he totally did a 180 and started backpedaling.

Pretty red-pilled rant desu
>>
>>73957497
I bet he got raped when he was young.
How can you be that hateful?
>>
>>73957497
You can't say anything about the jews Tyson
>>
>>73957497
>I think it’ll be perfectly normal in the next ten years to have sexual relationships with your animals at home you know your pets your cats and dogs and all that so that will be legal
Someone post that comic where the riot cop turns into a stone at the end.
>>
wew i read about this on our national newsfeed, they just mentioned that the guy said; fucking animals is fine. fucking media man, turning everything around. and we are fashists?
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 111x176) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 111x176
>>73957497
>>
File: hands up.jpg (14 KB, 338x345) Image search: [Google]
hands up.jpg
14 KB, 338x345
>>73957497
Hands up Jews, it's over
>>
File: 1457234994765.png (60 KB, 282x200) Image search: [Google]
1457234994765.png
60 KB, 282x200
>>73957497
>“Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all.”
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.