[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Property Tax and Fees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: avoidtax2.jpg (35 KB, 650x390) Image search: [Google]
avoidtax2.jpg
35 KB, 650x390
Is there any country in Europe where you buy land and it's yours for good with no strings attached?

In America if you buy land or a house and don't pay your property tax, the government can steal back your $500,000 property over a measly $2000 in delinquent tax.
>>
>>73952224
idk I'm sure they can embargo your accounts
we have:
anual property tax
heritage tax
21% buy tax
>>
>>73953149

Yeah we have annual property tax too. There was an old lady whose check got lost in the mail or something. Government seized her $250,000 house that she owned outright.
>>
>>73953237
>$250,000 house that she owned outright.
She didn't own it, she rented it by the government.
>>
>>73952224
Move to Youngtown, AZ. Think you have to be older though.
>>
>>73953237
What it's the relation between the annual tax and the value of the house?
We pay aboot 300-600 euros a year
>>
>>73953481

I think the bigger your property is the more tax you pay. My point of the value was that she lost all that money over some fucking "tax".

>>73953360

Yeah it's retarded. What's the point in buying anything if the government can just seize it whenever. Same goes for cars here too.
>>
>>73953481

In TX it's more like 2-3% so like 6 grand a year on a $250k house.
>>
>>73953604
>Yeah it's retarded. What's the point in buying anything if the government can just seize it whenever. Same goes for cars here too.
Here all cars over 30 years old are exempt from tax you could just get a huge 30 year old RV and live in that.
>>
>>73953681
that must hurt senpai
>>
I own a house in Texas.

2016 appraised value was $138,180. 2016 estimated tax is $3,646.

Taxes depend on your location and the value of your property.
>>
>>73954716
San Antonio here. Couldn't sell my house at 60k. Previously appraised at 80k. City cut taxes 0.05% but, valued my house at 160k this year. Im paying 160k in taxes on a house I couldnt sell for 60k.

Gotta make up for that refugee deficit.
>>
>>73955091

Surely you can challenge that appraisal in court?

Pretty obvious they're just looking for some extra funds, sounds corrupt.
>>
>>73952224
MIchigan.. appraised value $180k annual tax is $1100/yr
this is 3 bedroom on 80 acres.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.