[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ genuinely imagine America 4 years after Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14
File: 1463202946861.png (496 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463202946861.png
496 KB, 720x1280
How does /pol/ genuinely imagine America 4 years after Donald Trump is elected?
>>
Great
>>
>>73951591
fpbp
>>
2008 recession all over again. All progress lost
>>
>agree with my opinion or you dont get my hole
I don't like trump but sane men run screaming from any chick who's like this
>>
File: 1460766962076.png (52 KB, 654x962) Image search: [Google]
1460766962076.png
52 KB, 654x962
Does her shirt say Oy Vey?
>>
>>73951679
this image has caused a small bout of laughter to erupt from my bosom
>>
>>73951465
Either a perfect mercantilist paradise or non-existent. I'm content with both but voting is for Jews.
>>
>>73951465

Same thing happens every presidency. Everyone gets excited about the new candidate. Then after 4 years people start to dislike the President. Then after another 4 years everyone hates him to death. This causes a huge backlash and the political pendulum of the country swings the opposite direction. Unfortunately it never swings as far right as it does left, so every 8 years we get more and more liberal. Republicans in 2016 are the Democrats of 2000. Al Gore wouldn't have campaigned on fag marriage back in 2000, that much is for certain.
>>
File: TrumpPutin.png (400 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
TrumpPutin.png
400 KB, 1000x500
>>73951591
fpbp
>>
Americas national mindset and cultlure emulated their President

There is obviously some delay in the change, and It's not a total change, but you notice subtle changes in American culture depending on who's President

The reason 'black culture' is so big at the moment is because King Nigger is President

The reason 'MURICA' was so big in the 2000's was because Dubya was President

Just imagine what type of people, and what type of policies Hillary and Trump support and you can imagine what America will look like under their administrations. Choose wisely.
>>
>>73951465
>oy vey
>>
File: wario.jpg (16 KB, 189x220) Image search: [Google]
wario.jpg
16 KB, 189x220
>>
>that nose
>>
Dat chin to lip ratio.
>>
now that's my kind of MAGAzine
>>
Americans will have to tip everyone, for everything. You want to use the washroom? Tip. You want to ask someone a question? Tip.
Oh, and a LOT more school shootings.
>>
Less brown/Muslim
>>
File: sun.jpg (39 KB, 756x425) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
39 KB, 756x425
>>73951465
>>
>>73951465
I'm fairly certain that a Trump presidency was the background for Metalocalypse. So, pretty fucking brutal.
>>
File: moo.jpg (21 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
21 KB, 375x500
>>
File: dethklock.jpg (280 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
dethklock.jpg
280 KB, 1066x800
>>73952163
>>
File: 1457015106505.jpg (430 KB, 950x712) Image search: [Google]
1457015106505.jpg
430 KB, 950x712
>>73951465
>he thinks trump is going to win
>>
>>73951465
Surrey :)
>>
>>73951465
better.
>>
>>73951465
Extremely devided
>>
The social media environment will decline a bit, as more people take up simpler lives. Family get togethers, etc. He'll be an imagine of hardwork and remembering what is important.
>>
We're going to stop caring about a week after he swears in and then two years later a new wave of young newfags will change the niche of pol from right wing totalitarianism to possibly libertarianism again
>>
After he wins the election, Trump will make his heritage more public and it will become cool to be German again in the USA. Probably millions of German men will flee the Merkelreich for the USA after he does this. Also he'll make it easier for actual ethnic Germans to move to the USA, to offset the productivity loss from the deported Hispanics, but even talking about doing so will get you labeled as a right-wing extremist here.

So basically Trump will start a second massive brain drain from Germany to the USA.

America itself will be a paradise that everyone will want to move to again, to get away from the crime, impossibly high taxes, high prices, low wages, fear, and death that Merkel's Multi-million Muslim Murderers have brought to Germany.
>>
>>73953967
>it will become cool to be German again in the USA.

It never stopped being cool. Germans in America were never discriminated against in American history, in fact after the Irish you're the most claimed >muh heritage for whites.

Come home, Hans
>>
great again
>>
I don't get why Trump is seen as a German America when he's closer to Scotland than he is German

He is probably eligible for British citizenship
>>
>>73951465
Non-meme answer?

Honestly probably mostly the same, except with a wall and far less Mexicans
>>
>>73954694

Because Trump was derived from Drumpf which is a German name
>>
>>73954694

Because his mom is from Scotland, she was poor and married a rich German-American. He's about as Scottish as Schwarzenegger's son is Mexican.

Also he is marshal of the von Steuben day parade in NYC, not the von Haggis Day parade... not that British-Americans would allow a man with a German father to host such things even if they existed.
>>
>>73954694

My maternal grandmother was half-English, does that make me a WASP?

There's your answer, bogan.
>>
>>73954694
>he's closer to Scotland than he is German

Eric's face is a blueprint for the average Palatinate guy, I know a guy from this area who looks like a twin of Eric. I would say Donald's German genes are pretty dominate
>>
>>73955014
No, but If your mother was born in England it would.
>>
>>73955127

How does it make any difference? You don't get to pick and choose just because someone is famous, Bruce. Either admit both of us are British or fuck off.
>>
>>73955257
>How does it make any difference?

The difference is if your grandmother was half-English that'd make you 1/8 English

If your mother was English that'd make you 1/2 English

The difference is 37.5% of your ancestry.
>>
>>73955127

>No

Then you admit Trump isn't English either. Which he isn't, his chambermaid mother was from Scotland.
>>
>>73955127

Since when were Australians big on >muh heritage?

You are what you were born and raised in.
>>
>>73955394
I said England because the other German said his grandmother was half-English

I was referring to his Grandmother, not Trump's mother.

> Then you admit Trump isn't English either.
>>
>>73955356

I couldn't care less. No part of my family was English after the horrors of Dresden regardless.

So we have something in common, you illiterate, knuckle-dragging spawn of a colonial cutpurse.
>>
>>73951465
swipe right. fuck and chuck
>>
>>73955535

>Not "Hump but still vote Trump"
>>
>>73955457
Hit fucking enter before I was finished typing

>> Then you admit Trump isn't English either.

>> I don't get why Trump is seen as a German America when he's closer to Scotland than he is German
>he's closer to Scotland
>Scotland

I never said Trump was English.

>>73955423
Then is Trump German or American? You can't tell me that you are 'what you are born and raised in to', which would make Trump an American, but then earlier in this thread talk about Trump being German.

>>73955487
>Deflecting when you make a fool of yourself

Admit you were being retarded.
>>
File: 1463113001461.jpg (128 KB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
1463113001461.jpg
128 KB, 1024x435
>>
>>73955423

Because anglos are the most racist group in the world when it comes down to it. A famous brown Indian cricket player is English if his great grandfather boned a toothless British slag, but a German from a pre-war colonial family in South Africa will never even be allowed to set foot in the UK. I know dozens of such cases.
>>
>>73955641
>Then is Trump German or American? You can't tell me that you are 'what you are born and raised in to', which would make Trump an American, but then earlier in this thread talk about Trump being German.

He's an American, he just has German roots.He was molded by American culture, raised on American soil - Not on Germany's
>>
"Slavery" Legal again?
>>
>>73951679

What's the difference between that cover and /pol/?
>>
>>73951862

>Hillary wins
>4-8 years of nonstop woman culture and bullshit.

This is why I converted to Islam.
>>
>>73955707
I don't deny he has German roots, I was merely pointing out his roots are also Scottish, and his roots to Scotland are much more recent than his German roots, and yet no one ever refers to him as a "Scottish-American", you will only ever see Trump referred to as a "German-American".

It's the anti-Anglo bias present in America, where people will overlook any British ancestry in favour of highlighting non-British ancestry, whether It be Irish, German, or something else.
>>
>>73955880
>you will only ever see Trump referred to as a "German-American".

America is incredibly >muh heritage due to everybody wanting to feel like a special snowflake. Everybody is X-American
>>
>>73951465
Honestly? About the same as it is now, just with a relatively small swing to the right. There are people thinking that Trump will destroy the world that are saying they'll move to Canada if he's elected, but these people are the same type of people (albeit on the other side) that wanted to move to Canada when Obama was elected and said that he would destroy the world.
>>
>>73951465
a much better place
>>
if left reject or accept?

if shes anti trump then ill swipe accept and then chat her up then fuck her raw and right after i cum in her pussy ill say "make america great again" and then bolt out of the apartment with my wallet and my clothes
>>
>>73956009
I know, my main point was the Anti-Anglo bias present when people go >Muh heritage
>>
>>73951465
Pretty much the same but a lot of Liberal tears accumulated.
>>
>>73955423

The point is that Trump is proud of his heritage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPg3SoldSg

I'm glad that some people in the USA are still brave enough to feel the way that Trump and his family does.
>>
File: 1453061418950.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1453061418950.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>73951465
Invaded by Australia after their leader is murdered brutally by bankers.

Only to bring Trump jr to the throne.

Then I'll go fuck cleopatra in egypt.
>>
>>73951465
Either the US is doing significantly better or the entire world has been wiped out in nuclear hellfire.

I'm fine with either result because, quite frankly, the rest of your faggots on this earth are scum anyway and I know Americans will go to heaven.
>>
>>73951666
>2008 recession all over again. All progress lost
Q.E. is essentially what Trump is doing.

Only he's modifying it to remove the risk free rate and stop arbitrage/speculation.

We have to go back... well temporarily anyway.
>>
>tfw she lives in my city

Fuck shes so hot though.
>>
>>73955880

I overlook my own English ancestry because two very bitter wars happened between us. Perhaps many Americans feel the same, the War of 1812 and the American Revolution featuring quite prominently there.
>>
80s throwback vibe with 90s riots/gang culture. Coke galore. Im going to be happy.
>>
>>73953967
>So basically Trump will start a second massive brain drain from Germany to the USA.
So a German pilgrimage to the chosen land?
>>
>>73951465
>forever21 has stopped stocking this tank top

dammit
>>
>>73951591
FPBP
/thread
>>
File: Vice-city-cover.jpg (103 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
Vice-city-cover.jpg
103 KB, 256x325
>>73956378
fund it
>>
>>73955423
I'm proud of my stolen generator heritage.

Dumb as fuck.

But big hearts, creative minds.

Well they used to before they lost their minds on petrol.
>>
File: 1462915630421.jpg (38 KB, 567x523) Image search: [Google]
1462915630421.jpg
38 KB, 567x523
>>73951465
The same shit but with liberals throwing the fits. It's going to be an above-par four years.
>>
Oy vey
>>
>>73956055
That's called rape. Edgy.
>>
>>73951666
I'm going to go off on a limb here and say that you have no actual evidence to back up your stupid opinion, right? Because if you actually knew anything about economics, then you would know that the president has almost zero impact on the economy at any given time.
>>
>>73956317
It's quite a recent thing, in 1980 26% of Americans identified as English-American, now It's 9%.

It might not even necessarily be that they're saying they're non-British, but they might instead opt for Scottish even if they're technically more English, or say Scots-Irish even though that's not a real thing and no one but Americans recognise Scots-Irish/Ulster Scots as a separate ethnic group or they just say 'American' for ancestry.

With that said I don't doubt a very large % of the Irish American community should be identifying as British American but view Ireland as being more exotic
>>
>>73956943
what part of
>666
did you not understand
>>
>>73951465
omg you guys are such amateurs.. i have a bachelor's in economics so here it goes-

After Trump claims the presidency, America's economy will become supercharged. First- the optimism- people spend more when they think that they are going to be doing better in the future and under Trump's policies they will immediately see improvements in jobs and wages.
Second- taxes- Trump will slash taxes. This is good for everyone. I know that the welfare and foodstamp kids are scared. But low taxes will lead to GROWTH of the economy- people will have more money for large purchases and businesses will have more money to acquire new capital and new employees and pay higher wages to talented employees. And by threatening the traitorous companies that leave the US and by kicking out all the illegal labor (and punishing businesses that employ illegal labor)- not only will the jobs that illegals used to do become available to Americans (or done by robots) but the wages will be higher.
Finally- when Donald Trump is president- many of the most corrupt and useless people in government will be kicked out and replaced with competent people who have the same sorts of values that Trump does.

In short- things will be great again.
>>
>>73951666
before 2008 were some good times, let's do it.
>>
>>73957163
Satanic trips always lie, senpai

>>73957534
Bro, the president has almost zero impact on economics. The only real difference made is appointments to the Fed. I definitely don't think Trump is going to run the country into the ground because I'm not a paranoid leftist, but I'm also not going to lie to myself and say that he's going to "fix the economy."
>>
>>73957754
You know why I studied Economics?

I wanted to learn how to run a business. And I did start a business. I am not going to go into detail about that, but I will say this- if I could compete with India and China's child slave labor that makes their products for less than pennies- and they did not get such favorable trade deals on goods imported into this country- then I could beat them on price for the first time in my life.

My product costs $15 a unit. I want to sell it for $30 a unit.

I have to sell it for $16 to compete with China and India. If the true fair price of their products were on the shelf next to mine- then I could beat them on price AND quality. There would be no reason to buy "Made in China" (by children) because "Made in America" would be lower price and higher quality- AS IT SHOULD BE since it does cost quite a bit to ship things 1000s of miles from China to America when we could just build the same things right here with no shipping costs.

Trump's promise to renegociate trades deals affects me directly.

It does matter who is president and his decisions have YUGE influence on the world economy.
>>
>>73958148
I did a lot of work in finance and economics in college too. I ran the Treasuries sector (ie. US macroeconomics) of a student-run fixed income investment fund for 1.5 years and was, therefore, the chief economic adviser to the portfolio manager.

Production jobs are on their way out. Within 10-20 years production will be handled almost exclusively by machines. Bringing production jobs back to the US would do virtually nothing (not to mention that US based companies will bring manufacturing back to the US when they switch to using machines because of savings in shipping costs).

> Trump's promise to renegociate trades deals affects me directly.

I didn't ask why you're voting for Trump, just ho you expect him to actually have an impact on the US economy. I'll probably vote Trump too (or maybe Gary Johnson, I like the libertarian party) because I want my taxes to remain low. Shillary wouldn't hurt that bad, but on the off chance that Sanders gets the nomination, I'm not feeling 50+% taxes.

As for consumer confidence, I've found that means virtually nothing. The surveys (U. Michigan, Bloomberg, etc.) seem to move randomly and appear to be uncorrelated to any measure of economic health. If you want a leading indicator for consumer spending look for housing starts and MBA applications (mortgage banker association, not master's of business administration).

Also, remember that interest rates are going to be the biggest factor in influencing whether people save/spend money (remember when the Fed had to drop discount rates then inject fuckloads of cash into the economy circa 2012 in order to stimulate spending?). The president will have no impact on that.
>>
Not much will change i think. A democratic senate will be elected and they will veto him at every turn. Just like the obama administration.
>>
>>73951465
it'll be like the golden age of cybertron
>>
>>73959491
Doubt it. The Senate is far more likely to be Republican controlled than the House because the Senate is made up of 2 Senators per state, whereas the House is determined by population. In recent history rural states tend to be Republican, leading to an over representation of Republicans in the Senate relative to the House. That said, I highly doubt there will be any material change. I certainly don't think Trump is going to destroy the US.
>>
>>73952140

>Pluto

Not a planet
>>
>>73951465
>niggers btfo
>beaners btfo
>sjws btfo
>china btfo
>trump assassinated
>>
>>73960000
If Pluto is a planet, then you would need to include the other dwarf planets (http://www.space.com/18584-dwarf-planets-solar-system-infographic.html) as planets. If it isn't (for brevity, there are something like 50 dwarf planets) then we don't.
>>
>>73959257
I agree that the factories will be run by robots.

But they should be here- not in China- and Trump will see to that.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.