[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie's Proposals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: l9LBQZa.jpg (137 KB, 759x746) Image search: [Google]
l9LBQZa.jpg
137 KB, 759x746
So, /pol/, give me a valid arguments why your against Bernie's plans. Most of you could actually benefit from some of these
>>
>>73942176
I don't see 'build a wall at our southern border and put a temporary ban on muslim immigration into the US' anywhere in there, so I guess I'm still voting trump
>>
Give me a valid reason why you should go to college if you're too stupid to use the right form of "you're."
>>
File: 1457375166816.jpg (57 KB, 593x599) Image search: [Google]
1457375166816.jpg
57 KB, 593x599
>>73942176
HE'S A GOMMUINIST SOMONE ON FAUX NEWS CALLED HIM ONE
>>
File: tech_probs.jpg (34 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
tech_probs.jpg
34 KB, 720x544
>>73942176
I'm glad to see that he's taking inspiration from the economic power house Venezuela.
>>
i may or may not agree with his tax plan but he's an anti-white cuck and I can not forgive that.
"White people don't know what it's like to be poor"
If it's bernie it'll be another 8 years of anti-white propaganda from the white house
>>
>>73942387
>>
>>73942176
I make good money. I will pay for my kids to go to college and I can afford healthcare benefits for my entire family, but I'm NOT paying taxes so that other brats can get this shit.
>>
File: berns_plan.png (113 KB, 759x218) Image search: [Google]
berns_plan.png
113 KB, 759x218
>>73942176
>>
>>73942387
not OP, I'm an impeccable speller when it comes to important papers. on 4chan i occasionally misspell you're your because they sound the same in my head and I'm just typing phonetically.
getting worked up over minor typos lowers the discourse level
>>
>>73942176
> republican house and senate are never letting any of that shit pass
> if they did, the system would be grossly abused and taken advantage of
> everyone with the mentality that working hard will get you ahead will be no better than the ones that slack off
> everyone slacks off, no one tries
> service and skilled labor for hire is shit
> literally everything suffers
> quaility of products turns to shit
> quaility of life turns to shit
> you can go to college free, but why go when you don't need a real job
> you can go to the doctor free, but it will be a horrible doctor. They'll all be horrible doctors.
>>
>>73942176
He hates white people so he is a no sale for me, just like the rest of the liberal democrats.
>>
Unless he can do something about government waste, by the time the money reaches the people it'll be like the Democrat version of trickle down economics.
>>
>>73942176
So I will go into one of these. Many of them are absolutely terrible and will tank the economy.

The wall street speculation tax is a 0.5% tax per transaction on wall street trades. this kind of tax has been done in sweeden before and it tanked their economy. by all estimates, it made trading go down 98%-99%. Bernie's model estimates a 50% decrease in trades. this is incredibly naive and not close to reality. this also doesn't take into effect how awful it is for the average person with a 401k. normal 401ks have their funds reallocated every quarter so each of these transactions is going to be taxed 0.5% four times per year. you will end up losing thousands and thousands of dollars.

i can go into more of these if people want me to.
>>
>>73942882
wew
>>
>>73943341
also this

it's ridiculous how he thinks he will be able to collect even half of that revenue, and even more ridiculous that he thinks even 50% of that half revenue will go towards the actual programs
>>
>>73942387
HE MISSPELLED A WORD SO HIS ARGUMENT IS INVALID. BERNIE SANDERS BTFO
>>
>>73942176
Taxes are not magical free money, they induce capital flight and would catastrophically shrink the economy.
>>
>>73942316
fpbp
>>
>>73944603
nice fearmongering
>>
>>73942176
As a puerto rican who grew up in a shitty neighbor hood I think he's a fucking quack

I've always grew up people telling me that white people are just evil back stabbers yet these same people who are my family are dicking each other over every chance they get and low and behold my best friend so happens to be white and grew up in the same shitty neighborhood

Bernie cucks only support him because they have this same thought process looking for a scape goat as to why they cant succeed in life or they are tumblrite pussys
>>
>>73944906

you're pretty much me exactly
>>
File: 1462721493290.png (251 KB, 909x926) Image search: [Google]
1462721493290.png
251 KB, 909x926
How does Free College generate revenue if it's not a tax? If it's a tax, it ain't Free.

Bernie lying again
>>
is "college for all" really a good thing? It seems like it will make the value of a college degree plummet, even moreso than it already has.

I mean is it really worth funding sociology, womens studies, art history etc. degrees? I just can't see the benefits for that. Seems like throwing money down the train. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not a very educated person.
>>
None of them will pass congress.

Also
>improving conditions in America before building a giant wall on the southern border

It's like he wants the Southwest to turn into Mexico.
>>
File: 1456266067719.jpg (313 KB, 750x1662) Image search: [Google]
1456266067719.jpg
313 KB, 750x1662
>>73942176
>>73942176
>>73942176
>>73942176
>>73942176

does anyone have the picture of an old guy sucking a black cock with the words "bernie 2016" overtop of it? I really need it.
>>
>Tax the fuck out of businesses and the rich.
>Expect them to have money to put into expanding their business and the economy

#FeeltheBern
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.