[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else seeing this shit on 20/20? >dates a nigger >gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 499x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 499x349
Anyone else seeing this shit on 20/20?

>dates a nigger
>gets pregnant, shows ultrasound to nigger boyfriend and stupidly goes to see him when he says he has a present
>never seen again
>nigger boyfriend walks

And police did nothing about it. No body, no evidence, whole fuckton of fishy shit
>>
>>73941333
Natural Selection at work people.
>>
>>73941333
Holy shit that's sad
>>
>>73941333
Burn coal pay the toll. An age old wisdom still being proven relevant in {currentyear}
>>
>>73941333
Nothing of value was lost
>>
Looks like she paid the toll
>>
>>73941333
Thank god she isn't white.
>>
>>73941333
>woman gets pregnant by a black male
>the woman is the one never seen again
i guess i can see why the police are skeptical
>>
Her name is Kelsie Schelling and the CBI is looking into her case.

http://m.krdo.com/news/cbi-could-take-over-kelsie-schellings-disappearance-case/39542588
>>
>>73941706
Kek
>>
>>73941396
There is no Natural Selection for people in the states though. The goverment will feed this abomination until he's old enough to murder someone and then have the goverment pay for him to be in prison all while he would have had dozens of offsprings.
>>
>>73941530
exactly. live by degeneracy , die by it.
>>
File: Hezbollah_Flag.jpg (10 KB, 436x271) Image search: [Google]
Hezbollah_Flag.jpg
10 KB, 436x271
Hahaha takbir!

You let your young women run around like dogs in heat and this is what you deserve. Fucking Western trash.

In Islam, under Sharia she would have been whipped for speaking to a boy without her father or brothers there. He would have been beaten savagely for DARING to approach a woman not his wife.

Why do you fight us when we are here to save you?

This Western whore got exactly what she had coming.
>>
If I was that family I'd kidnap that nigger, take him home and torture him Prisoners style with burning hot coals on his skin and breaking his teeth until he tells me what happened.
>>
>>73941706
>>
>>73941333
>coalburner dies
>And police did nothing about it.
What's there to do? The problem already worked itself out.
>>
>>73941706

Kek
>>
>>73942168
He stopped a coal burner from giving birth to a mudslide baby. He deserves a medal, not torture. The bitch got what she deserved.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
Lel burn the toll
>>
>>73942168
Why? The whore deserved it. Maybe if she didn't want to be murdered she shouldn't have been a nigger-loving whore.
>>
>>73941333
love how this is not all over the news and whites aren't chimping out.

WTF is wrong with white americans? Seriously?
>>
>>73941333
BURN
>>
>>73941333
>No body, no evidence
>nigger boyfriend walks

That is how it works... you can't arrest someone with no evidence.
>>
What did she think was gonna happen? Let this be a lesson to all you redditors, when we say "burn the coal pay the toll" we're note meeming, we're not trying to be edgy. It's a warning. Getting murdered may be a little extreme, usually it's just being a single mom who no man will want, but when you burn the coal there will always be a toll and she paid it. Let this be a warning to others.
>>
>>73942114
We fight against hezbollah? Since when? We just chuckled as you as you popped Merkavas back in '06, and at the moment we basically let you fight IS unmolested.
>>
>>73942680
He's a nigger, of fucking course he did it.
>>
>one less mudshark
>one less niglet
what's the problem here?
>>
>>73941530
literally this
>>
>>73941333
innocent until proven guilty you fuck
he probably did it
he should be investigated
and if there's no evidence he did it he should not be jailed
>>
>>73941333
>A Black or Hispanic chick had sex with a Black
Why would /pol/ care?
>>
Meanwhile in Bizzarro /pol/..
>CAN YOU BELIEVE THE POLICE INTERVENED IN ANY WAY IN BLACK AFFAIRS! RAYCISS DON'T KNOW SHIT AND HAVE NO RIGHT!
>PROGRAMS
>CHURCH
>TRACK
>>
>>73941333
>burn coal
>pay toll
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.