[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been thinking /pol/. What if united with other movements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (60 KB, 221x326) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
60 KB, 221x326
So I've been thinking /pol/. What if united with other movements like our on the left and held a summit with leaders.

Right has:
Gavin McCinnes
Milo
Anthony Cumia
Jeff Sessions
Thomas Massie

Left has
Whoever the
<insert 5 prominent leftist>

So here it is, the left lets us get rid of the NFA and leaves guns alone from here on out, as well as any future developments that are in the small arms industry.

We shut up about gay marriage, abortion, transgender stuff

More access to 3rd parties for both sides on a national level.

Why can't we compromise? Why can't we all get along? -MLK
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>73940577
Bump
>>
>>73940577
Wow great post, keep up the good work
>>
>>73940803
Definitely

You realize those people have no power you underage stupid peice of suit. And even if they did, they won't stop me from saying whatever I damn well please.

Milo can suck my God damn dick after Kylie's and jr's
>>
File: helicopterrides.jpg (107 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
helicopterrides.jpg
107 KB, 720x720
>>73940577

>the right: Milo, Gavin, three people who don't matter

These people are hardly right-wing. Milo is homosexual and is only good when he triggers gullible SJWs. Without that, he's just another black-loving faggot. Bonus: he's also Jewish.

Gavin is a tatted, Canadian race traitor.

None of them exemplify or stand by conservative principles. I would argue that they are libertarians, not right-wing.

Because your view of the right wing is so childish, here is a song to clarify:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpKX1r0qoMg

And a song dedicated to Gavin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuoUc6fv_2o

I'm still voting Trump, of course, but this is just to show that Milo and Gavin are not fairly right-wing, nor are they anywhere near on the alt-right.
>>
I'm black and generally left of center on social issues and right of center fiscally.

I think on the right the best guy out there is Ben Shapiro. I do love Gavin's stuff and Milo is entertaining but I wish he wouldn't try and be so 'provocative' just to stir up controversy, I say that because he makes good points. And Anthony Cumia is the funniest dude on the right. Can't forget Ann Coulter.

On the left I like Dave Rubin, he is pretty reasonable.
>>
>>73943220
Do a lot of people actually follow all these people?
>>
>>73941756
These people are hardly right-wing. Milo is homosexual and is only good when he triggers gullible SJWs. Without that, he's just another black-loving faggot. Bonus: he's also Jewish.

Shut up fag. He's Catholic
>>
>>73943291
I do. But I have a job where I wear headphones for 90% of the day. So I listen to a lot of talk radio and podcasts.
>>
>>73941756
>>73941010
I'm open to suggestions faggot. It's just a concept. Who would you pick?
>>
>>73943220
I like Ruben too

Shapiro and Coultor are both great picks
>>
>>73941756
Then pick some
>>
>>73940577
>Gavin McCinnes
STOP
>>
File: image.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
image.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>73944115
I'm not the biggest fan. But he has appeal.

What about Moly?
>>
>>73944235
He's an intelligent Jew. A Jew, but a smart one.
>>
Well I mean being a fag is degeneracy so I don't know how this is gonna work.
>>
Great job OP. Make sure to lower the average age of /pol/ with every post you make
>>
I've never said this and I think it's often mis and over used but your op made me fucking cringe
>>
>>73944235
the foundation for leading such a movement HAS to be an understanding of racial differences. Stephen has this understanding at least, so he is in the running. He also has some charisma even if I don't agree with 100% of his vids.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.