[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Genius beautiful Ugandan Queen lives in the poorest slum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (156 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
156 KB, 1200x800
>Genius beautiful Ugandan Queen lives in the poorest slum in Uganda
>Learns chess to feed her family (missionaries offer bowls of porridge
>Chess prodigy, can see eight moves ahead, ranked #3 chess playing female in Uganda
>Woman Candidate Master title as a result of scoring an entire 1/7 (one win and six losses) at her chess olympiad!
>Official FIDE rating of 1622 (low class B player)
>Disney is making a moving about her incredible life journey and experiences!

Checkmate poltards!! I know a lot of you will look down on this and say that because her rating is only slighter higher than that of the average U.S chess tournament player that she's somehow not deserving of all this fame and attention. I really hate how negative pol can be. This is a beautiful egyptian queen here and you're probably all going to shit on her and her amazing life story and call her mean names like "nignog" and "dindu". For shame pol... for shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEsz6o50wrY
>>
WE WUZ KINGS AND QUEENS AND ROOKS N SHEIIT
>>
>>73937084
shes pretty bad at chess
>>
>>73937302

She's a little bit above average. I consider myself a pretty bad (though not weak, relative to most people) chess player and my CFC rating is currently 1985.

This stupid nig wouldn't take a game off of me but she gets labelled a chess prodigy and a genius because she can move the pieces around better than some other nig girls?
>>
File: 002894.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
002894.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>be a poor woman
>learn chess to bring myself out of poverty
>too much kangz and sheeit to learn coding

Bait tier
>>
>>73937218
Medium jej
>>
>>73937302

Also how popular is chess in Pinoy land flipbro? When I play on chess.com I see a ton of Philippino representation.
>>
>>73937084
Ranked 3rd of females in UGANDA.

Means nothing come back when she's ranked 3 in the female worlds.

A nigger being better than other niggers is unimpressive, it's just shit that smells slightly better than other pieces of shit.
>>
I love that female chess tournaments exist, it's a tacit admission that women are not only inferior physically but intellectually as well.
>>
>>73937084

>ranked #3 chess playing female in Uganda

So why don't they make a movie about the #1 roasty chess player?
>>
>>73937658

>World Rank
>World (all players): 173148

And those are only players with a FIDE rating which is fewer than half of all chess players in the world. I don't have a FIDE rating, and like I said I'm almost 2000 and would destroy her.

She's probably about the 300,000'th player in the world lol.
>>
>>73937084

Would be this Queen's Knight if ya know what I mean
>>
>>73937834

Historically the #1 female chess player is Judit Polgar and she's a huge celebrity in her native Hungary, where, I suspect, there have been films made about her; she's featured in a lot of documentaries anyway. At her prime she was a top 10 player in the world.

The current best female player is named Hou Yifan, she's 21 and obviously extremely talented with a 2650 fide rating - over 1000 points ahead of this talented chess queen from Africa, though she's Chinese so nobody cares most likely.
>>
>>73937084
This lady was born with an gift that makes her great at chess and is using that to get her family out of the slums of uganda I supose with winnings of money. This is great because she is working for money that she can use to better her family. Sounds like capitalism to me. She is an entrepreneur that has a zero chance of losing money that she earned because her business is a natural gift. This is what other Ugandans and Africans need to do, but they don't but instead work the feilds and make little to no profit to save and better of them selves. If Africans would have been doing this for the past hundred to two hundred years then they would be at the same level of civalization as Europeans. But they don't do that so don't get mad when a couple of autists make fun of them for not making a better civalization of themselves when the Africans know it is posible.
>>
https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=10000399

Even in Africa, she's only 86th among women.
>>
>>73938036

>natural gift
>low class B player who is one bad tournament away from class C

lol what gift? 40% or so of players at any local, low level, low prestige, club in the States or anywhere outside of Africa would be able to beat her, outright, in a match.
>>
>>73938026
Whoa now. She is 3rd in UGANDA. Not 3rd in the world.
>>
>>73937084
Unless some shit like Hunter X Hunter happens and she becomes the companion of the godlike Cell bug monster then we shouldn't give a shit about her. In fact wasn't that chess player in hunter x hunter also a poorshit that played chess to feed her family?
>>
>>73937084
Another thing to note is that male chess is worlds apart from female chess. You can take the shittier male GM, and he'll put up quite the fight against the top female GM.
>>
>>73937084
you just admitted yourself the nigger is just slightly better than average but is having a movie made about her... lol just lol
>>
File: 1462487718082.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462487718082.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>73937084
what the fuck
>>
>>73937882
>>73937834
>>73938084

God can you fucking bigots give it a rest for ONe FUCKING MINUTE?!?!?

She is great and an inspiration to woc everywhere. You FUCKING BIGOTS have to try to take everything from woc.
>>
>>73937084
I used to think the world was heading towards an Idiocracy. The reality is we're heading to a Mediocricy.
>>
>>73938232

The shittiest male GM's would lose handily to the current female #1 (who is nearly a super GM with a 2650 rating).

However, out of the top 100 chess players in the world, only 1 of them is a woman. There are only 33 female grandmasters (with the real, unisex GM title) and there are currently over 1400 men (though many of them are old and not currently playing at GM strength).

In short men are about 20 times better.
>>
>A black woman is good at chess.

Well fuck, guess it's settled, alright Jontavious help yourself to my wife's sons boipucci.
>>
>>73937798
no.. its because of SEXISM you BIGOTED PIG WHITE CIS SCUM. How DARE you I'm PHYSICALLY TRIGGERED by your SEXISM
>>
>>73937084

> best chess player in Africa
> smartest person with downs syndrome
> tallest midget
> best starter on junior varsity
>>
>>73937798

Wrong shitlord. This is because men are practically applauded from birth to play chess and there is no social stigma whatsoever surrounding male chess players or chess as an occupation for young men. All men are encouraged from birth to play FUCKING CHESS and all women are discouraged and told they're too stupid to play. We need women only tournaments so the men don't STARE RAPE the women during the chess game and so they don't feel too intimidated to reach their full potential.

WOMEN NEED ROLE MODELS AND I CAN'T BELIVE YOU ARE SAYING THIS, I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW AFBWSADASDASGEJ
>>
>>73937084
>> African chess player
>> African IQ
>> American chess player
>> Literally walked on the moon
>>
>#3 chess playing female in Uganda
Also the 3rd female to learn how to play chess in Uganda
>>
>>73938186
Let me revise my statement. This dumb bitch is less dumb than the other niggers, the other niggers need to be less dumb like this dumb bitch. And it's not a natural gift. Sorry I just googled some stuff and figured out how dumb this bitch is, so ignore my previous statement.
>>
>>73937084
Don't care. More power to her though.
>>
>>73938570
Lol
>>
>>73937468
Yes. It's not about competing against real talent. It's about her skill relative to other women.
>>
>>73938363
Eric pls go
>>
File: idi_amin_9791.jpg (10 KB, 299x350) Image search: [Google]
idi_amin_9791.jpg
10 KB, 299x350
>>73937084

The number 1 ranked chess player in Uganda. Look at the medals he won at chess.
>>
>one in a million miracle genius nigger can barely compete with average human man
>Uganda, far from the worst nigger species born every day in Africa
>P-P-POL BTFO

Well I guess they don't need our handouts anymore then. Enjoy starving next to the pyramids that are closer to Rome than to her home.
>>
>>73937084
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""queen"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>73937798
I can smell your virginity through the internet.
>>
>>73938729

I wish I was Eric Hansen lol. I'm his age and rated about 2000, he's a strong Grandmaster and I think the best player in Canada? Has cushy teaching jobs and does work for the SLCC too.

I really wish I had played chess scholastically and been introduced to the game as a kid. I was rated 900 when I was 18 lol.
>>
File: kekkeking.jpg (3 KB, 97x96) Image search: [Google]
kekkeking.jpg
3 KB, 97x96
>>73938570
>>
>>73938534
lol this could quite literally be a tumblr post. /pol/ needs a tumblr which copies shitposts from here and frames them as actual opinions.
>>
>>73938570
Topkek.

>Ugandan intellectuals
>>
>>73937084
>chess
>competes against women

What the fuck? Chess isn't a gendered sport, you can be the toughest man in the world and still lose to a paraplegic, why is her being kind of good at playing some girls impressive?
>>
Looks like a good movie. I wish we had a rich and redpilled producer in the world.
>>
>>73939090
see
>>73937798
>>
>>73937084
She's better than me tbqh.
>>
>>73939090

There are female only tournaments and nobody gives a shit about them, but it's the only way female chess players (aside from the one or two really good ones - really good relative to other women - at the time) will ever be seen.

lol a week or so ago was the U.S championship and the female U.S championship took place in the same venue at the same time. Tumblresque feminists/manginas were bitching about how "pivotal and important moments" in the female tournament were taking a backseat in broadcast time to the 'less important' male games.

The men of course are rated on average about 300 points (huge in chess, 300 points is an absurdly huge gap) higher than the women and totally deserve the coverage lol
>>
>>73938879
Eric defies common sense tbqh. He's half asian, social as fuck, bangs bitches, charming, trash talks like a motherfucker, and on top of that he's good at chess and not autistic. Canadian national treasure right there.
>>
>>73937084
learn to not be stupid,.
>>
>>73938570
>Uganda
>go out to play chess
>starve
>>
>>73937084
>>73937084
>>73937084
Chess originated in India.

This movie is a revolting RACIST case of CULTURAL APPROPRIATION of Indian culture.
>>
>>73939504

Honestly the "chess players are autists" meme is pretty untrue. Magnus Carlsen is young and handsome and has a literal legion of female fans. He's also by far the most famous person in Norway.

Before Fischer went "nuts" (obviously I don't think he was nuts, but he had some problems with social interaction obviously) he was the most famous PERSON in the world.
>>
>>73939675

I guess I only listed two examples but if we go down the top 10, from memory, not necessarily in order we have

Carlsen
>Bangin bitches left and right (I would assume), international playboy and bro

Anand
>Hot AF wife, super rich, beloved by everyone

Karjakin
>Putin Shill, decently hot wife I guess, current world championship contender

Giri
>22, married to a hot Russian chick, not socially awkward

Nakamura
>Red Bull sponsored athlete, probably the most famous chess player right now, not socially retarded

And then Kramnik and Topalov are just old Eastern European guys who have pretty normal/decent lives.

Grischuk is a sperg though lol, if he's top 10 right now.
>>
>>73938836
Ahh the tactic of the woman, insult the man with reference to sex because you know the gaping hole between your legs is the only worth you possess.
>>
>>73938836

>ad hominem
try again
>>
>>73939504
Forgot to mention but Eric is also most definitely not a manlet.

>>73939675
>>73939894
Probably because it's very often the case. The top chess scene seems to be a bit different from the norm, but they're still a bit autistic (slavs not included) by normalfag levels. Look at Caruana for instance. He behaves pretty chill in real life, but fuck man he needs to lift and get a proper haircut that fits his face.
>>
>>73940911

Oh shit I forgot Caruana lol

I mean even still, he's well dressed, rich, incredibly successful... but yeh obviously he's visibly a bit of a dweeb you're right. Wesley So is also a little weird, but his home life seems super fucked up and he would be weird whether he was a chess player or not.
>>

This is the same as saying nothing at all
>>
>>73938999
Wish there was an easy way to find them, because I sure as fuck won't be here all day looking for faux-tumblr shit to post.
>>
>>73940374
The thing I don't get is how they get worked up about being demeaned to a sex object in one breath, and then in the next breath boasting about their sex object status.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.