[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-x 6PAopTjE leafyishere shits on evalion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: cancerfaggot.jpg (64 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cancerfaggot.jpg
64 KB, 900x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE
leafyishere shits on evalion
>>
File: Screenshot_8.jpg (27 KB, 587x186) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.jpg
27 KB, 587x186
based desu
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THAT FALSE FLAGGING CUNT. NOW NORMALFAGS ARE GONNA KNOW ABOUT /POL/ AND ASSOCIATE US WITH THIS FAKE CAMWHORING SLUT.
>>
File: 1455815812989.gif (842 KB, 228x171) Image search: [Google]
1455815812989.gif
842 KB, 228x171
This leafyisjew seems pretty irrelevant. Literally all his content is just taken from other youtubers with half of the titles of his videos containing the words: cringy, savage or having the suffix "est".

Trash-tier
>>
>>73936807
>this is the same guy that bitches about anime
>>
>>73936699
Thats true desu
Personally i dont really enjoy her videos but i would like to see her get more subs and redpill more normies like she said
I think they would shoah her channel before 100k subs tho
>>
>>73936600
>Despite the fact i'm mixed-race
>>
File: 1462689514654.png (3 MB, 1920x6678) Image search: [Google]
1462689514654.png
3 MB, 1920x6678
HOW MANY THREADS DOES THIS DUMPSTER FIRE NEED BEFORE NEWFAGS REALISE SHE'S A SHILL
>>
leafyishere is the most uninteresting youtuber on the fucking site. He just shits on other people on youtube and makes clickbait as fuck video titles.

He is up there with Undoomed in the "I cant imagine the type of person who enjoys this shit" category.
>>
>>73937925

Kill your self kike
>>
>>73937960
Am I the only one who finds him to not clever at all? Like nothing that comes out of his mouth is insightful or funny. I don't get why he gets 2 million views. At least channels like pewdiepie or h3h3 have some substance, this guy has fucking nothing. He's just a low test with the voice of a 12 year old complaining about videos he doesn't like for 10 minutes while he surfs in CS. Someone please redpill me on what normies see in this guy.
>>
>>73936600
600? ?
oy vey..
u antisemite
>>
>>73936600

who is leafyishere? what is evalion? why are you people aware of all these things I don't know about? what compels you to pay attention to these people?
>>
>>73936600
>shits on

More like promotes her seeing as the majority of his fanbase are autistic little faggots.

>>73938101

One of her recent videos was advising her European friends to use chrome extensions and Hola (the Israeli botnet) VPN to get around her videos being blocked.

Surely an enlightened white nationalist kike hater like her would know not to do that right?
>>
>>73936600
>THE MOST RACIST GIRL ON ALL OF YOUTUBE

Free publicity. I wonder if he thinks he is doing anything other than making her subscriber base grow.
>>
For a second there, I thought you said Evangelion.
>>
>>73938670

>pewdiepie
>h3h3

WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE? WHY ARE YOU ALL WATCHING THESE YOUTUBE THINGS LIKE THEY'RE FAMOUS TV SHOWS OR MOVIES? YOUTUBE IS FOR LISTENING TO MUSIC WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT.
>>
>>73938810
This

In my experience podcasts/internet radio tend to be better, Youtube seems to attract the attention whoring types

Plus I can listen to podcasts while on the road making money
>>
>>73938810
all professional time wasters know them
>>
File: re.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
re.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>73939150

WHY WOULDN'T YOU USE YOUR TIME TO LEARN SOMETHING PRACTICAL OR INTERESTING LIKE MATHEMATICS OR JAZZ COMPOSITION OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
>>
>>73939028
Shh shh. No tears normie/ grandpa, it's all gonna be ok just check your facebook notifications.
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>>73939338

I'M NOT OLD YET I WAS BORN IN '82 REEEEEE
>>
>>73939338
>thinks liking pewdpie isnt normalfag tier
since when are 12 year olds allowed to post here?
>>
>>73939905
Where in my post did I say that I like them. I was just saying I could see why normies like them. Work on that reading comprehension burger.
>>
>>73936699
she is a normie
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.