[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAYOR OF LONDON BLOWS TRUMP THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: Sadiq-Khan.jpg (111 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq-Khan.jpg
111 KB, 1500x1000
>Newly elected Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has invited the controversial far-right American presidential runner, Donald Trump to the Capital of England to be educated on the Islamic faith.

>Sadiq Khan, interviewed by NBC news called Donald Trump "Ignorant on Islam" and that he would like the opportunity to "Educate" him on his faith and the customs of Muslims.

>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism" Khan said during the interview.

>“I want Donald Trump to come to London so I can introduce myself to him as a Muslim very, very comfortable with Western values, but also introduce him to millions of Muslims in this country who love being British, love being Western,” Khan said Friday. “I want to educate Donald Trump. I want to show him that you can be Muslim and be Western.”

>“What’s important is that I’m not treated as some exceptional case. What I want to see is that you know decent Muslims from all around the world and that Donald Trump doesn’t play into the hands of extremists who say it’s not possible to be Western and to be Muslim,” Khan said.

>“I want Donald Trump to come to London meet Londoners who are of the Islamic faith, to visit our great city and meet British people who are successful Muslim British businesspeople, successful British musicians of Islamic faith, successful British doctors of Islamic faith and understand that it's possible to be Western and be Muslim,” Khan said Friday. “By the way, there are Americans who are Muslim and successful, and he should meet some of them as well.”

>In the NBC interview, Khan also expressed his support for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton and said he hopes she will “trounce” Trump in November.
>>
This guy is a fucking mayor. Not the goddamn PM.
>>
File: 1462647488870.jpg (29 KB, 238x357) Image search: [Google]
1462647488870.jpg
29 KB, 238x357
>london
>great city

KEK
>>
>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism"

aka

>don't offend us or we'll blow you up
>otherwise we're normal people though!
>>
>>73933686
>mayor

wtf is wrong with muslims forcing their beliefs on everyone fuck off
>>
>>73933913
The mayor of London is basically the same as like the prince of Liechtenstein in terms of importance.
>>
>>73933686
Sandnigger becomes mayor of a sandnigger city, more breaking news after this word from our sponsors
>>
you're a Mayor, the future President of America does not give a single shit what you think
>>
I'm going to enjoy watching all these shit cunts do an about face when Trump is elected president.
>>
>>73933686
This is it /pol/. This is how Trump gets assassinated.
>>
>>73934055
this

one of the main pillars of the west is (at least in the US) the right to free speech. if muslims are going to be radicalized by free speech, they aren't compatible with the western way of life.
>>
> as a Muslim very, very comfortable with Western values
>calls "moderates" Uncle Toms
>>
File: success.jpg (54 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
success.jpg
54 KB, 500x368
>>73934055
Yeah I came here to post this.

Well done frogg-o
>>
File: ,.,,..jpg (94 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
,.,,..jpg
94 KB, 888x499
>>73933686
I am not even going to read that shit you dumb ass
>>
>>73934173
This, I'd also like to take this opportunity to let Ameribros know that the Mayorship on London is one of the least powerful political positions in the country. Essentially it's a political position in name only. So feel free to ignore this Paki twat
>>
>>73933686
I like how he threatens the future President of Cuckistan.
>>
>>73934170
>Sandnigger city
>From a country more """diverse""" than our centre of tolerance.

Don't you have a wife to watch getting the bbc Jose.
>>
>>73933686
>who love being British, love being Western
Sorry teafags, Europe is Eastern now. Middle-Eastern.
>>
>>73933686

Don't he have a city to run?

Even the Weedster isn't talking about Trump that much. Destroying a G7 country is hard work you know.
>>
>>73933686
What the fuck were you bongs thinking? Enjoy getting your capital city snackbared back to the 10th century with a creature like that in charge.
>>
>>73933686
[Michael Jackson voice]
Das ignoran.
>>
>Becomes mayor

>Immediately threatens violence if Trump doesn't change his mind

#notallmuslims, amirite?
>>
>>73933686
OMFG TRUMP IS STUMPED

/pol/ BTFO

I AM A #SHILLFORHILL NOW
>>
>>73933913

and yet there's a reason he's getting so much press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
>>
>>73934440
>bongs
London is about 45% Bong m8.
>>
>>73933686
>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism"
So when forced to pick between being western and being muslims they choose to be muslims. That does not seem very compatible with western society imo.
>>
>>73934358
This.
>>
File: 1453925476824.png (274 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1453925476824.png
274 KB, 500x425
>mfw new London Mayor gets BTFO because he tried to stump the Trump
>>
What's the matter with this guy? It seems like everyday since he's been in office he's released a statement on Donald Trump. Is he mentally unstable? Is he so butthurt that someone in the public eye dare speak ill of Islam that he flipped out?

One statement, I can understand. But he's released like six.
>>
>>73933913
His mayor of London so he has a lot of influence
>>73934055
not really, his saying that if people feel isolated from mainstream society they'll look for groups that make them feel welcome and accepted.
>>73934059
His not.
>>73934275
More like people who are ashamed to be muslim.
>>73934402
If a muslim is proud and patriotic of being british why would hate them? better than hating are country
>>
File: 1461498610577.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461498610577.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>>73933686
Who the fuck does he think he is, hes a fucking mayor literal trash tier position
>>
T A Q I Y A H
A
Q
I
Y
A
H
>>
>>73933686
>first Calgary
>now London

It was fine when it was just some shitty Canadian Oil City, but now one of the biggest cities on the planet has a Muslim Mayor, what the fuck is happening?
>>
>>73934590

He's the mayor of some Islamic City in England. He is trying to turn it into an Islamic City-State and so has an inflated sense of self-importance.
>>
>>73934527
No, they should be allowed to be both, they can live peacefully in a western society without giving up their religion.
>>
>>73934601
>"His" instead of "he's"
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
>>73933686
>Islam is compatible with Western values

Until Muslims outnumber white Christians, then political Islam will dominate and Western values will end.

What sickens me is how everyone is celebrating a Muslim getting elected mayor of London. Conservatives and Liberals, Democrats and Republicans. They cheer and support it instead of recognizing that this is a sign of the future and that we should actively work against it if we care at all about our nation, family's future, culture, tradition, everything and anything at all.

But unfortunately, our parents and grandparents sold us out long ago and don't give a shit about any of that. They got to live nice lives in nice communities with full benefits and got and will get to live nice comfortable retirements that none of us will get to enjoy.
>>
>>73934653
Wait wut Calgary has a Muslim mayor?
>>
This mayor is a fucking joke. Less than a week in office and he's stuck his nose in American politics numerous times. No one here knows who he is or gives a damn about his opinions.
>>
>>73933686
Does this fucker really think Trump has never met a Muslim, or jet over to bongistan to be lectured to by a fucking mayor. London is fucked, the only planes we should send there are bombers
>>
So is it normal for bong mayors to be so concerned with American presidents, isn't there some stuff in London for him to worry about?
>>
MAYOR
A
Y
O
R
>>
>>73934590
What happens in america could have direct influence over what happens in england, he's mayor of London so has to look out for the best interests of london, trump would probably have a negative effect
>>
>>73934397
Are you new here? I wouldn't argue that we have minority infested cities here in the U.S. Miami is run by spics and Cubans, Chicongo is lost to the niggers, and plenty more.

Now be a man and realize the same can be said about your shitty little island, and it's grand caliphate of London.
>>
>>73934721
our values are and were thrown out by leftiscucks now for decades. there are literally 0 values left which muslims could integrate into or take into their own culture. we are an empty husk sucked dry by communism.
>>
>>73934728
Yeah. For a while now, surprised you haven't heard, I know Calgary is far from a huge city, but he's pretty well known.
>>
>>73934226
Or he takes a bullet from some "moderate" Muslim over there and comes back to the US with a huge boost to his numbers and your Muzzy mayor has a lot of damage control to do.
>>
>>73934601
yes he is. He's just going to make an ass out of himself. He's a fucking mayor, and should worry about he's duties. He can whine all day hurr durr trump is an islamaphobe. Truth is we don't like your religion achmed.
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT OUR POLITICIANS ARE CONSTANTLY BEING BOMBARDED WITH INTERVIEWS WITH JOURNALISTS ASKING THEM QUESTIONS AND THEN PUSHING A NARRATIVE THROUGH THE NEWS (I.E. TRUMP VS SADIQ KHAN).

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE REAL CULPRITS CAUSING DAMAGE TO OUR WORLD ARE THE JOURNALISTS AND THE JOURNALIST CIRCLES FUNDED BY SOROS

ITS THE AGE OLD SYSTEM OF PROPAGANDA ON A MASSIVE SCALE
>>
>>73934701
No they can't. Their religion is actually a totalitarian canonization of inferior lifeways. European Freedom of Religion came out of disputes among forms of Christianity and cannot apply to radically different worldviews.
>>
>>73933686
>>Controversial FAR-RIGHT American presidential runner

put the crack pipe down!
>>
He's just a mayor of an European city. He's not the Lord Mayor of the city of London where it actually matters. Trump doesn't need to pay attention to him
>>
>>73933686
>Muslim "person"
Fuck off ahmed, I know you're salty a muzzie rules your ass, but take it out elsewhere.
>>
>>73933686
Typical muslim tactic, I wanna do this that blah blaaaaaah blaaaah, introduce him to muslims who love the UK, but of course he won't introduce him to a lot of them who don't. See, the bullshit this Mayor speaks goes both ways, typical two-faced bullshit. Like there's no muslim problem, it's would just be one sided biased bullshit show.
>>
>>73934807
Perhaps. But in American law, international relations is solely the domain the of the federal government. State actors do not have the authority to engage in such matters. I take it it's not the same in England? Has anyone in national government taken him to task?
>>
>>73933686
I'd really like to talk to Khan and ask him how he thinks Islam is compatible with gay marriage

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/poll-finds-more-than-half-of-britsih-muslims-believe-homosexuality-should-be-illegal-a6978091.html
>>
>>73934601
>>73934701
>>73934807
Found the mudslime.
>>
File: 111.jpg (63 KB, 490x497) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
63 KB, 490x497
>>73934721
tfw you realize 300 will happen in your lifetime
>>
>>73934891
You're not even american, also wanting londoners to feel part of western society is him doing his duties
>>73934903
no, no it's not.
>>
>>73933686
No one cares what a sand niggee thanks
>>
>>73934934
He is controversial, the very definition of controversial.

And from a European point of view, I could see how that would be "far-right".
>>

Merely saying something about Islam can turn its adherents to extremists, said the follower of the religion of peace.
>>
>>73934701
>they can live peacefully in a western society without giving up their religion.
some can, some can't. the question is, why should we risk letting any of them in when we've seen what happens?
>>
>>73935135
Why does he have two ballsacks?
>>
>>73934601
There was only a 13% turnout to vote for London's new mayor. Nobody gives a fuck dude.
>>
>>73934055

Must be pointed out every time
>>
>>73933686

This man's intentions are written all over his face. He never smiles.
>>
>>73935202
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>73935202
That's his knot, pham
>>
File: 1461986371461.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461986371461.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>73935147
>BEHEAD THOSE WHO CALL ISLAM VIOLENT
>this is their actual position

This motherfucker thinks the lid still isn't blowing yet. After it blows, we can finally stop pretending to be at peace and just glass the goatfuckers.
>>
>>73934701
haha no. you cant be a good muslim and accept any "earthly king". it's literally the investiture conflict all over again.
>>
>>73934779
You only hear about his anti-Trump stuff on /pol/

He (in true Labour form!) announced a new tax on dirty vehicles today to help clean up the air in the city. Doubt anyone on /pol/ really gives a shit about that.
>>
>>73935205
>There was only a 13% turnout to vote for London's new mayor
Source? I find that absolutely disgusting if it's true, what the hell happened, because clearly there's a reason for it to be that low.
>>
>>73934721
Fear not, fellow American.
Stock up on guns and ammo.
We shall prevail.
>>
>>73935147
read >>73934601
>>
>>73935068
>Wanting Londoners to feel part of western society is part of his duties.

What a world we live in these days. Just kill me
>>
>>73935202
Canine penis inflates at the base to lodge itself inside the female's vagina, causing an uncomfortable awkward phase afterward in which the two dogs will be facing in opposite directions but unable to move away from each other.

t. farmer
>>
>>73933686
you're a mayor
you have no real power
trump should just ignore this worthless attentionwhore
I want to see him cry bitch tears when brexit happens
>>
>>73935327
>choice between a mudshit and a kike married to a rothschild
Yeah, I'd just stay home as well.
>>
k
>>
>>73933686
>MAYOR OF LONDON BLOWS TRUMP THE FUCK OUT

How many times? Doesn't he have anything better to do? This is what you get for hiring a Paki
>>
>>73935262
Disappointed that I knew this
>>
>>73933686
>during the election campaign
>Khan:"wah, the Tories are so racist for pointing out I'm a muslim"
>"my religion doesn't affect me in any way"
>"I never mention my faith as it's just a small part of who I am"
>"I want to be mayor for everyone, religion doesn't matter"
>wins election
>"ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM"
>>
>>73935327
>>73935205

I heard that figure on here, so I really apologize for botching it. The official figure is 45.3% turnout.

So let me rephrase: Less than half the city gives a fuck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2016
>>
If he keeps running his cum catcher, DEVGRU will pay his goat raping ass a visit!
>>
>>73935314
>You only hear about his anti-Trump stuff on /pol/
I don't come here for news. He is all over our news tho, because he keeps talking about Trump and Trump is all over our news.
>>
>>73934807

Certified halal post.
>>
>>73933686

>Millions of muslims in this country

Hhahah, are their really that many?
>>
>>73935414
>farmer
is this a codeword for letting your dog pounding your boypussy?
>>
>>73933913
he represents one of the biggest muslim cities on earth, of course he's important
>>
>>73935495
>The official figure is 45.3% turnout.
Well that's not that bad.
>>
>>73934601
The mayor of Jew York City, most powerful city in the world, is getting boned right now by Governor Cuomo because de blasio didn't get on board with his nigger daycare and wanted to open his own. Mayors are weak.
>>
>>73935458
>This is what you get for hiring a Paki

What are Pakistani/Indian relations like? Do you guys get along?
>>
>>73935545
>Germanics' thoughts focused on furry sex
>same as always

You're just mad because you can't have 12 months of harvesting at your own home.

>yuros respond with a picture of someplace else in their country
>>
File: 1462930652284.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462930652284.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>73933686
>Trump
>far-right

I guess anything to the right of drinking negro cum and appeasing to the death cult of Pisslam is "far-right" in Britcuckoldistan.
>>
>>73935582
No not too bad. But only 20% of Londoners voted for this guy.
>>
>Mr. Trump, I'd like to invite you to hang out with millions of people that don't like you.

This assassinates the Trump
>>
>the brit sips his tea
>his teeth bellow out a distinct clanking sound
>he ponders about what would keep his mind off of the thought of Jafar banging his wife
>"O'ive got et!" he exclaims
>"O'il shetpost awn foeur chon aboot Doneld Trahmp"
>>
>>73935606
Local politicians are the gentry of modern society. Some of them secretly rule the world, some of them take things up the cornhole so big and rough that even a Germanic couldn't handle it.

Mafia and foreign interests love to get their hands into city-level government. The local school district where I live (funded by property taxes of course) is basically some fat Jew's piggy bank while all the schoolkids eat shit. The superintendent of this school district is also the chairman of the local chamber of commerce.

>we control the kids' schools
>we control the adults' workplaces
>hand wringing intensifies
>>
>>73933686
I can't wait to be educated on beheading the infidels and fucking little girls. What an offer.
>>
This guy's ego may actually be bigger than Trump's
>>
>>73935818
that and
>Mr. Trump, I'd like to invite you to here to tell you why you are wrong and reeducate you

It really doesn't sound like a fun trip
>>
>>73935409
Christians don't turn to terrorism when somebody says something negative about them. Quit being an apologist for Islam, which was founded by a genocidal pedophile.
>>
>>73934846

He is a liberal faggot though, and he is also gay. He is way too much of a metrosexual to be an islamist unlike Khan.
>>
>>73935818
Assasinating him wouldnt be wise because it would cause an american backlash, he would be respected and treated kindly so he changes his mind and
>>
>>73935582
>>73935773

Think of it this way too, the last time they did a census (2011) the muslim population of London was 12.4%. So of the 20% of Londoners who voted for them, almost all of them could be muslim.
>>
>>73935910
It's just repetitive shitposting in front of cameras and microphones. This has been liberalism's go-to strategy since LBJ.

They crank their controlled media harder and harder with each passing year, seemingly unaware that the US public hates the media even more than it hates congress now.
>>
>>73934895
Unless the journalist had a gun to his head, the mayor could have simply said something like 'I am the mayor of London and need to spend my time on issues in London. The Americans can take care of their own business without input from me.'

No one is forcing him to stick his nose into the politics of other nations.
>>
File: 1462729517757.png (173 KB, 568x595) Image search: [Google]
1462729517757.png
173 KB, 568x595
The muslims are the only chance we have at defeating the jews.

Daily reminder that if you vote for Trump, you are more blue pilled than Bernie supporters.
>>
>>73935135
let me lay it on the line he had to on the vine,
I mean two sets of testicles, so divine.
>>
>>73934601
Nice shilling, Ahmed.
>>
File: weyuropnow.jpg (100 KB, 610x1517) Image search: [Google]
weyuropnow.jpg
100 KB, 610x1517
Not only did Britons vote for an unabashed Islamist, but also a fullblown attention whore.

Pillocks.
>>
>>73934721
Fuck the boomers.
>>
>>73936076
The muslims have the jew master hive surrounded on all sides and can't even shut it down. If we want to get rid of the jews, we are going to have to do it ourselves.
>>
>>73936121
>Not only did Britons vote
>Britons
think again
>>
>>73934728
He was also the number 1 mayor in 2014
http://www.worldmayor.com/contest_2014/world-mayor-2014-winners.html rip canada
>>
Does this guy ever focus on his own fucking country/city?
>>
File: Turkey is not Europe.jpg (18 KB, 541x395) Image search: [Google]
Turkey is not Europe.jpg
18 KB, 541x395
>>73936121
>>
>>73933686
some one please put a bullet in this sand niggers head
>>
File: trump cat.jpg (225 KB, 843x639) Image search: [Google]
trump cat.jpg
225 KB, 843x639
Trump has a campaign to worry about. He doesn't have time to deal with this gloryhole of a mayor.
>>
>>73935965
What the fuck are you talking about? I was commenting on the fact that Londoners today aren't part of western society.
>>
File: 1328143972006.jpg (629 KB, 575x804) Image search: [Google]
1328143972006.jpg
629 KB, 575x804
>>73935552
>he represents one of the biggest muslim cities on earth
>>
>>73936050
Too true m8
>>
>>73933686
>London has a mudslime mayor
THE WEST, EVERYONE!
>>
>>73936161
>Fuck the boomers.
you wouldn't even have food to eat without them
>>
>>73936121

Only Londoners voted.

As shit as Khan is, Goldsmith was simply woeful
>>
>>73933686
>trump goes to London
>muzzies literally incapable of noy protesting in the streets and chanting death threats because they're savages.

Would be amazing for his campaign desu
>>
>>73933913

He will probably be the next Labour Prime Minister here once the party figures out how to effectively knife Comrade Corbyn.

Remember 90% of East London is non-White-British, and that mass of muslims is spreading west every day.
>>
File: islam quotes.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
islam quotes.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
>>73933686
>Sadiq Khan, interviewed by NBC news called Donald Trump "Ignorant on Islam" and that he would like the opportunity to "Educate" him on his faith and the customs of Muslims.

yeah
>>
>>73933686
>pro gay marriage
>pro universal healthcare
>far-right American

lolwut
>>
File: forsatanda.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
forsatanda.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>73936789

Your choice was between "ISIS dindu nuffin" and a literal Goldman Sachs kike.
>>
>>73935314
>a new tax on dirty vehicles today to help clean up the air in the city
a new tax? how wonderful, the government can always do with more money that they steal of the producitve
>>
File: england.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
england.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>Living in Bongland
>Become friends with a few Muslims since they're everywhere
>Pretty chill guys, talk shit, act normal
>They just don't drink but they'll still come out to the pub
>One day having some bants with one of my good muslim friends
>"What's up with Mohammed banging that 5yr old though?"
>Suddenly his face changes
>He asks me to leave
>Tells me I've disrespected him and his religion
>Deletes me from everything and calls me intolerant
>Literally the first time I've ever mentioned Islam in 2 years

Even the most moderate ones can snap.
>>
>>73934967
I would still love to see Trump do it. He would absolutely have Khan BTFO.

>Now my fellow Americans here is the Muslim ghetto of Rotherham. Now personally you know I love the Muslim and i'm sure we would get along great.
>Anyway over here is where these Muslims went and raped a few thousand young British kids.
>Now these Pakistani's have been absolutely killing us when it comes to child rape. Oh and the Syrians. They are the new ones. Big kiddie rapists those Syrians.
>Anyway I respect the Syrians but America just can't do it anymore. We just can't afford to let these leeches keep raping our kids.
>But Trump is fair. If they want the Syrians can start raping their own kids and if they really want American help well then they are just going to have to start paying their fair share.
>And you better believe that when America rapes kids we rape them the best.
>MAGA
>>
>"To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism" Khan said during the interview.

The memes write themselves
>>
Did the britcucks actually elected a mudslime to be the mayor of their capital?

l think they just outYESed Sweden
>>
>>73935481
>hey americans, I'm a mudslime and mayor of a small city in england, now let me tell you who to vote for
>>
File: 1454007528938.png (137 KB, 904x864) Image search: [Google]
1454007528938.png
137 KB, 904x864
>To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism

FOR

FUCKS

SAKE

Do these dumb fucks not realize their own cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>73933686
>btfo

Nah
>>
File: feelhug.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
feelhug.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>73935827
kek of dispair
>>
>>73934358
Pretty much this. I looked up to see what the Mayor of London actually does and he's basically a differently named bureaucrat with no real power or authority.
>>
>>73937196
I hardly believe he said that
>>
>>73937162
No Muslims and cucked white liberals voted for a Muslim Mayor. The Electorate was 45% white British (Zac Goldsmith got 41% of the vote so you do the maths)
>>
>>73935898
>that even a Germanic couldn't handle it.
it's unfair to destroy my sides in such a manner
>>
>>73937108
who's is that in the webm? why is he filming school children?
>>
>>73937108
I hate mudshits but that is a pretty disrespectful thing to say to a friend.
>Australian flag
Well, he should have expected it.
>>
>>73933686
>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism" Khan

>Be careful what you say about muslims or they might kill you.

That's the problem khan, that's the problem.
>>
File: 1408555482712.jpg (22 KB, 429x645) Image search: [Google]
1408555482712.jpg
22 KB, 429x645
>>73934701

Shariah law is absolutely necessary to be a Muslim; yes, one can be without the law for a time, but in the end shariah has to overtake the law present in the country that Muslim is staying in. Those who say it isn't are lying their asses off. Islam is in a constant state of conquest.
>>
>>73937323
>a pretty disrespectful thing to say to a friend.
"we smile in the faces of some people, whilst in our hearts we hate them"

mudslimes are forbidden to be friends with infedels unless to guard themselves
>>
>>73937108
So why is he sucking invisible dicks exactly?
>>
>>73937149
>But Trump is fair. If they want the Syrians can start raping their own kids and if they really want American help well then they are just going to have to start paying their fair share.
might I award you several internets?
>>
>>73933686
Trump's not saying muslims are incompatible though. He's saying that there's a very real possibility of ISIS types infiltrating refugees. This guy is just an irrelevant retard trying to get attention
>>
File: 1212424441.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1212424441.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>>73935552
>oldest ally
>>
>>73933686
>>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism" Khan said during the interview.
then they weren´t that moderate to begin with
>>
>>73937162
very few britcucks left in londanistan, apparantly ethnic cleansing is only bad if Whites do ti
>>
>>73933686
>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism

Which completely and rightly justifies islamophobia altogether.
>>
I don't give a fuck what an Islamist mayor has to say. Fuck londonistan.
>>
>>73937108

You shouldn't be friends with Muslims in the first place. He did you a favor.
>>
>>73933686
>> London
>> America
>> Literally no one here cares about your ISIS mayor lol holy FUCK youre stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 457x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 457x322
Want to fight the Turkroach? Want to help Kurds establish a state and to destabilise Turkey? Donate to the Kurdish Red Crescent. They help Kurds in Turkey, Syria and Iraq. They are also accused by Turkey of helping the PKK, which is even more reason to donate if you want to fight the Turkroach. So let's help destabilise Turkey and Putin will one day restore Constantinople to its former glory.

http://www.heyvasor.com/en/alikari/
>>
>>73937509
>>73937307
Nice focusing on the wrong part m8, when are you going to take your country back britcucks?
>>
>>73934246
>if muslims are going to be radicalized by free speech, they aren't compatible with the western way of life.

That should be broadcasted globally.
>>
>>73937495
aww, poor doges

nature gives, nature takes
>>
>>73937495

this makes me sick
>>
>>73933686
Understand mudshit, people go to London to learn about ENGLISH culture, heritage and history.

If we wanted to learn about Islam, we would go to some shithole Mecca instead.

You are not English, and you never will be English. You are Muslim, Pakistani filth.
>>
I respect this. E isn't attacking Donald trump and calling him a nazi, he is calmly inviting trump to show him that he is wrong.

Even if I believe trump is right about Muslims, I also think that it's admirable to try and show your values in a friendly, open way.

You know what Britain. I don't like his politics or his religion, but based on this OP, I like the guy himself.
>>
>>73935393
read >>73935135
>>
>>73933686
A
FUCKING
MAYOR
>>
>>73937149
>Rotherham had 236,438 (91.9%) White British and 20,842 (8.1%) Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) residents in the 2011 Census.
>The 2011 Census showed 66.5% of the population as Christian, 3.7% were Muslim and 0.7% had another religion and 22.5% had no religion.

Not even a Muslim ghetto senpai. South Yorkshire police and the politicians are just complete wankers
>>
>>73937782
He can't hear you lad.
>>
>>73937642
This, non believers can't be real friends with Muslims anyway, they are just using you as cover
>>
>>73937782
like Mecca*
>>
>>73937495
Mudshits take their garbage religion very seriously, obviously he'd get asshurt if you shitposted him IRL about Mohammed being a babyfucker.
>>73937498
That's why they're so effective at infiltration. Leftists are so stupid they buy the act.
>>
trump should send Robert Spencer.
>>
>>73933686
>>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism" Khan said during the interview.
>IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT US WE'LL BLOW YOU UP

Thanks, Mr Khan.
>>
>>73937495
People like this make me want to ethnically cleanse not only mudshits but liberals as well.
>>
>>73937162
It was a choice between a Muslim and a Jew married to a rothschild.
>>
>>73937577
>Trump's not saying muslims are incompatible though
oh, he fucking is, I know this because he's not a retard, and the people who support him aren't either

mudslimes have been barbaric and savage for 1400 years, only a fool would pretend otherwise

hey gais, only 25% of this group some want to import are in favor of suicide bombings against our civilians, should we let them in?

if we don't, they may become radicalized and support suicide bombings against us, oh wait
>>
>>73933686
>Trump visits London
>Entourage is a bevy of bikini-clad bimbos
>DJ follows him around blasting rock music constantly
>Every meal is pork barbeque, sausage or veal with plenty of alcohol

Any other suggestions for Trump's visit?
>>
islam drives muslims mad. Muslims pray 5 times a day, and the only thing islam contains is hatred. So you can imagine all these muslims pray 5 times a day and thinking about destroying the kafir every moment.
>>
File: 1333059451238.png (53 KB, 796x868) Image search: [Google]
1333059451238.png
53 KB, 796x868
OP has no source and is something he completely made up.

Still, kebab removal is needed.
>>
>>73937730
Too late. We sold it in the 80s
>>
>>73937861
I know. Im hoping maybe God-Emperor Trump, or someone close to him, is lurking right now and will relay something similiar back to Khan.
>>
>>73933913

>a burger that understands this

I know the rest are b8ing but still.

>>73936901

Thats not true banterbro, it's high but it's not THAT high. But yeah London is very very immigrant heavy.
>>
>>73937856

the census always underestimates the immigrant population - they're not officially here, stupid - and that was 5 years ago (actually 6 - the census was taken in 2010), when since britain has seen its greatest ever inward migraiton ever.

lol, 3.7% moslem! more liek 37% senpai desu senpai
>>
>>73937972
Oh I agree with you completely, but he hasn't said they're incompatible. Sultan Sadiq Khan is projecting that on to Trump hard
>>
>>73934601
English is obviously a second language to you

>"Peaceful" Muslim detected
>>
>>73933686
>To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous
Has Trump ever said this, even? Because I don't remember him saying anything like that.
>>
>>73937782
>Mecca

Non-muslims are banned from Mecca. That's the largest irony in all of this.
>>
>>73933686
>Trump
>far-right
Nationalist =/= far-right, try again
>>
>>73934055
This, the frogman knows what's up.
>>
>>73933686
> "Ignorant on Islam" and that he would like the opportunity to "Educate" him on his faith and the customs of Muslims.

Sounds like he wants to "Educate" Trump with a car bomb. Do these guys still not get it? A disavowing from a guy like this is a goddamn endorsement to most of America. They live in their little lefty bubble and thinks everyone else in the world thinks like they do. The whole world isn't like London, we're not gonna see a Muslim mayor and say "Ohhhh how progressive, Donald Trump MUST be a racist".
>>
>>73933913
he probably will be soon. the UKmis doomed
>>
>>73937495
>>73937749
>>73937765
women are sociopaths like that. and i dont just mean the rampant narcissism. growing up the neighbor girl would tell her bf to run over cats or else she would break up with him.
>>
>>73938045
http://www.ibtimes.com/londons-muslim-mayor-invites-donald-trump-uk-sadiq-khan-wants-educate-candidate-about-2368632
>>
>>73934601
Mudslime detected. You deserve death for having such a faith.
>>
>>73933921
it used to be until you faggots surrendered it. it was probably the greatest city in the world in its prime
>>
>>73933686
>i want donald to waste his time in most likely a televised smear campaign
>>
>>73937924
>Leftists are so stupid they buy the act
I thought leftardism was pretty modern, inculcated by the frankfurt school subversive pricks

they are fucking stupid though

>>73937964
selection, not election

>>73937942
lotr!! lotr! erm, whoops, I mean DOTR
>>
File: 1400420684724_cached.jpg (225 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1400420684724_cached.jpg
225 KB, 2000x1333
>>73933686

FUCK ISLAM
ALLAH SUCKS COCKS IN HELL
TRUMP IS RIGHT, ISLAM IS A SHIT IN THE MOUTH, FUCK ALL MUSLIMS STRAIGHT TO HELL.

If you can't tell, there was no "BTFO" of Trump, fucking Muscunts should all abandon their shitty religion or perish as far as I'm concerned. They all fucking suck cock.
>>
>>73937495
Goddamn. I only saw the first one go in before I could close the video, this will haunt me the rest of the night.
>>
>>73934435

underrated

my wife is Canadian...her father and all his friends in Newfoundland are huge Trump supporters/enthusiasts
>>
> Muslim

> Western values

Pick one. Pretty sure you can't be considered "civilized" when you force women to wear tents and have ritualistic sex with goats
>>
>>73933686
Fair enough Khan.

Just tell your boys 'no more 9/11's' and we'll call it even.
>>
File: DczMRmT.jpg (111 KB, 769x798) Image search: [Google]
DczMRmT.jpg
111 KB, 769x798
>>73933686
Don't mind me
Just here to remind any slimes that their prophet Muhammad was pedophile garbage who fucked nine year old girls and that mecca should be nuked
>>
File: 1331859647775.png (10 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
1331859647775.png
10 KB, 178x178
>>73938628
>Didn't use to support gun rights
>Now with the rise of Islam in the west am scared we can't defend ourselves
>>
> Support for Hillary Clinton

Wonder how much the saudi's are paying him for that
>>
File: 1463010200077.jpg (183 KB, 837x959) Image search: [Google]
1463010200077.jpg
183 KB, 837x959
>>73933686
>>
>>73938310
Anyone who doesn't believe that white people are guilty of Original Sin for being white is far right

If Trump is actually trying to appeal to moderates he'll probably lose the election spouting liberal bullshit
>>
>>73934601

Because he is lying, Achmed. Being a good Muslim and Western are impossible irreconcilable. Period.
>>
>>73938906
>Original Sin

No one has as many friends as the man with many cheeses
>>
File: 1462558311933.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462558311933.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>73937581
>>
>>73933686
Islam has NO background in British identity. They don't share ties with the Queen. They don't look British. As far as i'm concerned, they're only permanent residents at most. They'll never be British just like Cheng Zu in Vancouver will NEVER be Canadian. They have no strong roots in this country. There's no inseparable connection to the culture. They are NOT British. Their ancestors didn't fight under the British flag during the great wars. They can't go to a traditional English town and feel welcome, the locals won't be accommodating because they're completely foreign. God I hate these "British" muslims.
>>
File: islam dont be mean.jpg (308 KB, 1425x1156) Image search: [Google]
islam dont be mean.jpg
308 KB, 1425x1156
>>73937996
flamethrowers featuring pork fat?

>>73938022
>Muslims pray 5 times a day
and 17 times per day, they pray for death to the Christians and Jews, now Jews I dfon't mind so much, but some Christians are my fambly

>>73938055
"we"

treasonous acts are void ab initio

>>73938059
I don't think it's wise to engage a minor mudslime pol

no matter how funny the bants would be, I wish he would, but more sensible to concentrate on getting to be the pres, hopefully he will throw us a bone or two to keep us kekking

>>73938147
calling for a mudslime ban is acknowledging the reality that they are insane barbaric savages

it's a funny game, pretending things have been said when they are only thought

trump: fuck off insane mudslimes
khant: we kill you!

what a pathetic situation, cry havok

>>73938452
>the neighbor girl would tell her bf to run over cats
some maybe, but all?

>>73938538
yeah, smarter to ignore the savage, but less bants

>>73939165
>they're only permanent residents at most
you misspelled temporary invaders who will rue the day we cut off food and water supply to them
>>
>Trump doesn't get to speak for all Muslims
>But I do

Islam's PR in the west is probably the worst it's ever been, and he's trying to say that Trump is causing it?
Not the extremists committing the acts of terror, the ones who are point out the motives.

If it's a fight between tolerance and security, one side will only get stronger and the other weaker.
>>
>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism" Khan

Problem: I can't find this quote

Have we been rused? Is this a trollthread?
>>
File: islam danger.jpg (12 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
islam danger.jpg
12 KB, 266x189
>>73939315
do you think we care about your opinion, ubercuck?
>>
>>73938838
>didn't support gun rights

Stab yourself
>>
>>73939315
The actual quote is
>"To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is, I think, really, really risky"

So yes, we've been rused. I even posted a link earlier without checking. Woops.
>>
>>73939245
>WAHHHHH MUSLIMS ARE ON WELFARE WAHHH

thats you/
>>
>>73939439
Lots of young men growing up without fathers started off as liberals, be proud of him for maturing.
>>
>>73933686
If Trump pivoted from anti-Muslim immigration to anti-Wahhabi, period, he would be pretty much unassailable, and could still implement whatever policies he wanted
>>
In London
>around 50% of Muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal
>around 20% of Muslims support Sharia Law

Wow so compatible with Western values
You're a fucking mayor, no one gives a shit about your opinion.
>>
File: tmp_7215-14620555736141907643181.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7215-14620555736141907643181.jpg
119 KB, 1080x1080
>>73933686

Most Muslims want to have sharia courts, persecute gays and provide cover for Islamists, right? Is that was the polls revealed?

If Trump went, a jihadist would try to kill him and the media would blame Trump, not the jihadist.
>>
File: in my name.png (144 KB, 1259x755) Image search: [Google]
in my name.png
144 KB, 1259x755
>>73939505
wow, what a fucking newfag bullprepper
>>
>>73939647
oy vey mohammed, what a great plan, and we can pretend that the rest of islam is fucking benign

Mohammed, most perfect example for ALL Muslims, was a warlord who led over 25 military campaigns (and ordered around 100), he took slaves and booty in battle, he personally ordered the beheading of over 800 men in one day, he raped a child, he had political opponents tortured to death(sometimes over money) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

Jesus, most perfect example for ALL Christians, was not a warlord, led no campaigns(ordered no campaigns either), took no slaves or booty, beheaded no one, raped no children or adults, had no one tortured
>>
inana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)
>>
>>73939681
MUH

who?
>>
>Sadiq Khan
>>
File: 1463100007256.jpg (82 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1463100007256.jpg
82 KB, 500x364
And I, the caesar of shitposting in a cantonese medical horticulture imageboard want to invite the don to my casa to talk to him about mexican values and why building a wall would break our feelings.
>>
>>73939756
What I'm saying is that Wahhabist islam in particular is the literal face of ISIS, al-Qaeda, and terrorism in general, and it would be amazing if the media didn't actively support him on that ban/war

Ease into it, get his foot in the door, then expand to all muslims once elected
>>
>>73939900
Anna Rita Cerqueira
>>
>>73936161
Most cancerous generation in the history of western civilization
>>
>>73934129
tell that to boris johnson
>>
>>73939575
Fair enough, the important thing is he understands the importance of self reliance now, the state will not protect you
>>
>>73935898
lol do you live where i do (eastern Washington) or is this shit more common than i thought?
>>
>>73933686
>Mayor of Londonistan talks shit at Trump in order to seem relevant.

*Yawn* No-one cares Mohammed.
>>
>>73933686
>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism" Khan said during the interview.
DONT INSULT MODERATE MUSLIMS OR THEY'LL KILL YOU
>>
>>73939756
Fucking PBS is against it, there's literally no defense people could mount, and it would be easy using muh statistics to expand to all Islam given the average support for jihad/sharia
>>
File: 3500[1].jpg (1 MB, 3500x2100) Image search: [Google]
3500[1].jpg
1 MB, 3500x2100
>>73933686
why doesn't he show US how its compatible first, before showing foreign leaders?
>>
>>73939940
violence and jihad are not mandated by the quran?

do the wahabis have their own quran? no

>>73940188
hitler dubs blesses mass noxious gas emissions
>>
>>73938838
But Abdul, Mohammed, and Achmed are as British as everyone else. We have to allow them guns too.
>>
>>73933913
He's three times more important than a Knight of Canada
>>
>“What’s important is that I’m not treated as some exceptional case. What I want to see is that you know decent Muslims from all around the world and that Donald Trump doesn’t play into the hands of extremists who say it’s not possible to be Western and to be Muslim,” Khan said.
>Not an exceptional case

I can see it now, Trump goes to London and greets every Muslim he sees as the Mayor of London. And why not? Any Muslim could be the Mayor of London at any time. Khan is not an exceptional case and pretty much got in via luck alone. Literally anybody could be the Mayor of London.
>>
File: 1462822619153.jpg (14 KB, 592x498) Image search: [Google]
1462822619153.jpg
14 KB, 592x498
>>73933686
Trump should just stump this dumbass in one quote and ignore him thereafter. I'm tired of hearing about what cuhrazzey and zany thing this London mayor says every week on /pol/, he's not even important and is obviously feeding off the attention of the media, Trump even giving him the time of day isn't helping.
>>
Why does nobody realize how self-defeating this argument is?
>>
>>73940972
I want him to take him up on his offer, then ignore his meeting and spend all his time focused on the frothing crowds of mudslimes who would surely turn up to clamor for his head.
>>
>>73940983
When you have to invent over a million different ways to say "Submit or die", you have to get a little creative with the logic.
>>
>>73934601
You have to go back Mohammad.
>>
>>73934601
mashallah my tanned brother
shariah will rule the world
inb4 its dont
>>
>>73937078
Well he was the MP for the best area of London.
>>
File: msd.jpg (19 KB, 236x197) Image search: [Google]
msd.jpg
19 KB, 236x197
>>73934601
Fuck off, shitskin. Piss off the Europeans enough to flip their switch, and they'll make lampshades out of your ass.
>>
>>73935717
They are the only two nuclear equipped nations to go to war with each other, if that tells you anything
>>
>>73933686
>so I can introduce myself to him as a Muslim very, very comfortable with Western values
That's nice.
Now introduce him to Ahmed who thinks of raping every 3rd woman he see's and killing everyone at a pub for drinking beer.
>>
>>73933686
>To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism
>IF A MUDSLIME'S FEELINGS ARE HURT HE MAY BE LED TO EXTREMISM
DO YOU NOT REALIZE WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE SAYING
>>
File: tumblr_nsziotmtUy1qf8lsjo1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsziotmtUy1qf8lsjo1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x279
>>73933686
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.