[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gun free zones are a pointless idea that only affect law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14
File: news-trans-570.jpg (94 KB, 570x440) Image search: [Google]
news-trans-570.jpg
94 KB, 570x440
>Gun free zones are a pointless idea that only affect law abiding citizens. Criminals don't respect them.
>We need restrooms to be labeled gender exclusive or perverts will rape our daughters when they go pee.

Explain yourselves, /pol/
>>
>>73926514
>implying I give a fuck about bathrooms.
>/pol/ is one person
>strawmanning this hard
>>
You're intentionally trying to sound retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>73926514
I honestly don't give a fuck about this issue. I don't know why /pol/ gets so fucking triggered over this.
>>
>>73926514

Bad analogy.

What leftists want is more like if you were to see a guy with a gun walk into an elementary school, but it would be bigoted for you to take any action or even view him with any sort of suspicion.

Which is funny if you've ever seen leftists flip out around CC holders. They're psychopaths through and through.
>>
>>73926514
>We need restrooms to be labeled gender exclusive or perverts will rape our daughters when they go pee.

we actually need it because we don't need society being OK with letting men have that opportunity available to them

accepting otherwise is DEGENERACY
>>
>>73926867
Because retards want to give mentally ill people free pass to ignore one of our basic cultural cornerstones: sex segregation that is.
>>
File: fitasfiddle.jpg (92 KB, 645x409) Image search: [Google]
fitasfiddle.jpg
92 KB, 645x409
bathrooms are a inhirtedly pritve area by design, if they are both in the restroom at the same time they areeady won half the battle.
but most of /pol/ doesn't even make the rape argument, that is something liberals strawman, we make the weird breakdown of logic and society aurgument, besides the supply slope has to be stopped somewhere.
anyways, bathrooms AREN;T gendered, they are SEXED, that is why their are urinals in the male bathroom and pad trashcans in the women stalls.
transgender people are a tiny part of the population, and it retarded the entire society should have to move for them
>>
>>73926514
Why don't we make all public facilities unisex?

Wouldn't that be so progressive?

Why have standards at all? Standards make me feel so inferior that I want to kill my self. I can't measure up to any realistic standards, by the way.

Having standards violates my safe space and my self esteem!

Christian morality especially hurts my inner child.
>>
>>73926514
if you need an explaination then that is exactly that, YOUR need
>>
>Person previously not about to go through with it actually goes through with it now since the liberal freedom makes him think it'll be easy to get away with

I wonder why faggots like op don't think.
>>
>>73926514
apples and oranges
>>
>>73927614
That picture reflects such a poor grasp on liberal policy

Don't argue against something you literally don't understand
Also:
The bathroom shit is clearly a fabricated issue.
Trans people are less than 1% of the population. They've been using the bathrooms of the gender they identify as for as long as they've been around. Only now is this becoming an issue.
Why? Because republicans know that Drumpf will split their base so they're trying to lock down the vote of idiots who care about this shit (the christian right).
Obamas order is just playing the same stupid game from the other side.
Drumpf was right when he said it should be left the way it is. Let trannies use whatever bathroom they want. It literally doesn't matter
>>
>>73926514
well as long are the restrooms aren't gun free zones I don't care much
>>
>>73926514
Nobody give a shit about bathroom... the only thing most have an issue with showering facilities.

Kids have a hard enough time showering with kids of the same gender.
>>
>>73926514
Nope.

We need gender exclusive bathrooms so that degeneracy isn't normalised.
>>
File: 1461180992306.jpg (38 KB, 480x372) Image search: [Google]
1461180992306.jpg
38 KB, 480x372
>>73926514
Explain this one as you sit in your glass house.
>>
>>73926514
/pol/ is loaded to the gills with hypocrisy. There's your explanation.

>>73926690
>/pol/ is one person
May as well be at this point. And that person has an IQ of 78.
>>
File: 1463182885623.jpg (51 KB, 271x463) Image search: [Google]
1463182885623.jpg
51 KB, 271x463
>>73927614

Here, I made a version of that without the smug

>hurr I'm a conservatard durr

language that will turn people off to it. Maybe now you won't have to waste time preaching to the choir and instead can convince a few people that you're right with a more convincing image.
>>
>>73929030
It isn't convincing because you're misrepresenting/misinterpreting liberal ideas.

Liberals don't hate "social constructs" or "cis" people. They just support people in whatever they want to do and push back against bible thumpers and people who want to legislate morality.

It's not as if the guy in the bottom image does that every day. It's more of a satirical, anti-normative behavior.
>>
>>73929397

>legislate morality

Yeah, I see all those righties in college fighting for hate speech laws and it makes me sick.
>>
>>73929397
>They just support people in whatever they want to do and push back against bible thumpers and people who want to legislate morality.

>Implying we have not legislated morality since the beginning of time
>>
>>73926514
I'm much more likely to go into the "wrong" bog than I am to rape somebody or carry an illegal firearm.

It's not difficult OP,
>>
>>73926514
it would be like it not being illegal for people to stop a shooter in a school until he fights the first shot.
>>
>>73929579
Name one law, federal, state, or local, that the left have pushed to quell free speech

Now try to name one law federal, state, or local that conservatives have tried to push that involves gay or trans people

One of these will be a lot harder than the other
>>
>>73929762
>Name one law, federal, state, or local, that the left have pushed to quell free speech

http://www.salon.com/2010/03/22/canada_5/

https://www.indexoncensorship.org/2014/01/eus-commitment-freedom-expression-freedom-information-hate-speech/

Is this the part where you claim that hate speech =/= free speech and claim you were right all along?
>>
File: 1388896496598.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1388896496598.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>73930091
>Canadian law

Fuck off retard
>>
>>73929762
Alright, you're both fucking stupid. The left is as anti free speech as they come, telling a man he can't use the women's restroom is not "transphobia" - trannies aren't even real. If you accept trannies you literally have to accept furfaggots and otherkin too. It's the same argument. Trannies aren't born with cunts and otherkin aren't born with dog peckers. Reality trumps all, retards. And secondly, conservashits try constantly to make their specific sect of judaism mandated by law on a constant basis. They're always trying to block other people's religious expression or forcing creationism into public schools or having literal jewish scripture enshrined in tablets at courthouses, etc. You're both fucking cancer who act exactly the same as each other and need to die.
>>
>>73930091

>Is this the part where you claim that hate speech =/= free speech and claim you were right all along?

Well, duh, I mean, don't you want to be On the Right Side of History™? No morality though, That's Just Not Who We Are®.
>>
>>73930192
>Anti free speech
Again, cite ONE law that liberals have passed that is anti free speech
>>
File: moving-goal-posts.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
moving-goal-posts.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>>73930184
>>
>>73928009
I really liked that pasta when you posted it in the other thread.
>>
File: il_570xN.209832257.jpg (102 KB, 570x876) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.209832257.jpg
102 KB, 570x876
>>73926514
>/pol/ doesn't want mentally ill people to have the opportunity to rape their daughters
>leftys don't want mentally ill people to have the opportunity to shoot their children
both seem reasonable
>>
Because if a rapist walks into a woman's locker room or bathroom nobody can get him removed. He can walk in and stay there and wait for an opportunity to rape or peep on a girl and nobody could have gotten him removed beforehand. Just like gun free zones make people easier targets to get murdered gender neutral bathrooms make it easier for woman and girls to be raped or molested or peeped on. And seeing as how trannies are less than .5% of the population the number of trannies who would be benefited by gender neutral bathrooms or letting people use the bathroom the identity with is very close to the number of rapists, molesters and peepers who could take advantage of gender neutral bathrooms or using the bathroom they "identify" with.
>>
>>73930323
Oh, I'm sorry. I assumed since we're both americans arguing about the american left, we would be using examples from fucking america instead of leaf laws.

Again: give me one American law that the left has passed that quells free speech. This should be easy if you aren't full of shit.
>>
>>73930184
>>73930321

You mean besides all the laws passed in liberal controlled countries that are anti free speech?
>>
If bathrooms are separated by gender and not sex they better get rid of a stall or two and start putting urinals in the woman's room, but I don't think woman would like that very much
>>
>>73930611
>America is every other country
>>
>>73930321
Say nigger in public. And liberals have STRICT speech codes on college campuses and private businesses all over the country. They CAN'T pass hate speech laws in America because amendment ONE forbids that shit. That doesn't mean you kikes haven't tried or haven't succeeded in spades in other countries.
>>
File: FT_15.11.19_speech.png (15 KB, 420x553) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.11.19_speech.png
15 KB, 420x553
>>73930589
>>73930693

>Implying r-strategists differ according to jurisdictional boundaries

They want it here and they will do it here, when they feel they can get away with it. You pretend your kind is more enlightened, more rational, more tolerant. But the truth is that you're an emotional meat robot just like everyone else and when your tribe reaches a critical mass you'll stoop to the same level you so hypocritically disparage others for. Remember... >>73930253
>>
>>73930827
So short answer: no, liberals aren't anti-free speech.

Just because someone controls speech in private places doesn't mean they're anti-free speech. It means they're anti-your opinions.

Deal with it losers
>>
>>73926514
>it's a comparing two completely seperate issues as if they're the exact same episode

noice
>>
File: 1406259293150.jpg (69 KB, 720x659) Image search: [Google]
1406259293150.jpg
69 KB, 720x659
>>73930970
>So short answer: no, liberals aren't anti-free speech.
No, the short answer is you're a fucking retard.

>Hurr durr prove liberals have done something that they can't do!
>Checkmate non-retards
>>
>>73930882
We need to gas non-white female democrat millennials before they fuck everything up for the useful people.
>>
>>73930882
>You pretend your kind is more enlightened, more rational, more tolerant
Hurr durr ur a liberal becauz u disagree with me!!!

No, I'm disagreeing with you because you're fucking wrong and that much has been made clear. I don't support censorship, and even if people DID support it, it wouldn't happen. Most liberals hate guns but look who still has guns.
>>
>>73928912
>May as well be at this point. And that person has an IQ of 78.
Want to keep pulling assertions out of your ass?
>>
>>73927233
Our society isn't okay with rape, murder or taking guns to gun free zones. There are laws to enforce that as well.

People do it anyway.
>>
>>73931071
>Makes claim
>Can't back it up
UR A RETARD!!!
>>
>>73926514

Well trump is against gun free zones to the T

So I assume you will be voting for him?
>>
>>73926514
The problem isn't that anyone can use any bathroom they want. The problem is that trannies exist.
>>
>>73926514
>in OP's mind those two things are seriously somehow equivocal
>>
>>73931136

I didn't call you a liberal, I called you an r-strategist.
>>
>>73931211
Oh yeah, well if liberals are smart, how come you didn't personally invent space flight? Checkmate, liberals!

Your arguments are shit. I hope you didn't learn this in college. And, again, your special pleading is pathetic because liberals have pushed anti free speech laws in a plethora of Western countries with total success. Also, YES, you ARE a fucking retard, because restricting free speech in private settings MEANS YOU ARE AGAINST FREE SPEECH.
>>
>>73931211

>Make claim
>Back it up
>"B-BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE OF ARBITRARY REASONS"
>>
>>73926514
then why *dont* they just go to the right bathroom then? What are they scared?
>>
>>73926514

Why is the Obama administration asking that 99.7% of the population conform to the wishes of 0.3%?
>>
>>73931434
>Someone comes into my house
>Calls me a faggot
>"Get out of my house"
>DUDE Y R U SO ANTI FREE SPEECH

>>73931447
You made a claim about liberals in America, I challanged you to prove that point and you couldn't. I'm sorry if you think that the law being in fucking america is arbitrary
>>
>>73931381
How are they not? Because trannycock isn't enshrined in your religion of gun worship? The prohibition argument has always been retarded and it is equally applied to all situations.
>>
>>73929397
>Liberals don't hate "social constructs" or "cis" people.

>>73930192
>The left is as anti free speech as they come

>>73931751
>You made a claim about liberals in America

No, you imagined that because you think it helps your position, which even a cursory glance at public school speech laws would inform you is grossly incorrect.
>>
>>73932180
Again: cite me a single law
>>
>>73926514
>exposing your self to the opposite sex
Really?
>>
>>73932314

I already have. You have shifted the goalposts to be America exclusive, as if leftist ideology in America is somehow grossly different from that in Europe or Canada.

Your delusion that American liberals are "special" merits no further discussion.
>>
>>73932428
No, it's delusional to strawman liberals in America based on liberals in other countries. Especially when you literally can't cite one example of the thing you're arguing they do
>>
>>73932314
Why did you stop beating your wife? Nobody's stupid enough to play your game, faggot. You don't get to set parameters for victory here. You're either right or you're wrong. Liberals are absolutely legendary for being anti free speech. The only reason we ONLY have de facto hate speech restriction is because marxist culture has made that the norm and it is AGAINST THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION for you to achieve hate speech laws in this country. It's literally impossible for you. Just like it is impossible for creationists to keep creationism in public schools. They managed to pass it a few times, but it got its shit kicked in pretty promptly, because, again, it defied the fucking constitution. Don't try to claim you're not trying to do some bullshit because someone doesn't let you succeed at it. You have to be a nigress. Only nigresses act like this in debates. I've never seen anyone else repeat the same stupid shit after getting refuted over and over again like they have a point when they don't.
>>
>>73932560

>No, it's delusional to strawman liberals in America based on liberals in other countries.

I appreciate your sense of American exceptionalism but I'll admit I've never seen it take this form before

An r-strategist is an r-strategist, it doesn't matter where they popped out of a vagina
>>
>>73932560
But we have. It just wasn't what you liked. Liberals clamp down on free speech literally everywhere in the country they can on private property - particularly college campuses. You don't get to clamp down on free speech and then claim you're not. If you're restricting speech THAT'S NOT FREE SPEECH. Period. There's no fucking debate about this.
>>
>>73932611
>Being this mad you lost an argument
Sorry bitch, maybe next time you'll check to see if your opinion is supportable before you chimp out
>>
>>73932771
>Being this mad you lost an argument
>being this delusional
You're still not right. You're still just retarded.
>>
>>73932560
>No, it's delusional to strawman liberals in America based on liberals in other countries.

In what ways are they different?

But since you will continue to piss and moan because you think your "B-B-B-BUT I'M TALKING ABOUT *AMERICA*" talking point is going to save you;

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/hate-speech-on-campus/415200/

And before you start with your "muh private school" meme,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Missouri
>The University of Missouri (also, Mizzou, MU, or University of Missouri–Columbia) is a public, land-grant, research university located in the U.S. state of Missouri.

There. You can stop posting now.
>>
>>73932771
>umad?
Not an argument
>>
>>73926514
Here's how I see it stacking up:

>Federal government argues that a Transgender wanting to use the opposite bathroom poses no threat, that the threat of rape is nonexistent and a non-issue

>But a Transgender person forced to use the same bathroom as their birth gender feels threatened by being in a bathroom with people they "consider" to be of the opposite gender

So basically, what things look, smell, and feel like is irrelevant. It's all about feelings, and everything else is irrelevant. Sounds like the government sees an opportunity to make its' policy predominant over reality, and will always leap at that opportunity, because it means they can dictate anything they like to the citizenry

>slippery slope is a fallacy
is a fallacious and unsubstantiated argument
it's not science and one case does not disprove the general trend
>>
>>73932689
>>73932725
I will admit that liberals love to restrict speech in places where it's legal to do so, but again: we're debating free speech. As in: the government can't fuck with you for something you said. This has nothing to do with how individual people react to the speech you use.

I'm not very far left, I think restricting speech is bullshit anywhere, but I recognize the right of groups to do so. I don't feel the need to push my beliefs on others
>>
File: backpedaling[1].gif (35 KB, 117x176) Image search: [Google]
backpedaling[1].gif
35 KB, 117x176
>>73933042
>I will admit that liberals love to restrict speech in places where it's legal to do so, but again: we're debating free speech. As in: the government can't fuck with you for something you said. This has nothing to do with how individual people react to the speech you use.
>>
>>73933151

We're really getting the grand tour of poor rhetoric today, aren't we?
>>
File: 1376606376209.jpg (39 KB, 406x391) Image search: [Google]
1376606376209.jpg
39 KB, 406x391
there's a huge difference between guns being available in some areas, and the trannies trying to rape kids. I'd rather have my gun so I can shoot said tranny or fag that would try to touch my kids. Bathroom or not.
>>
>>73933042
>I will admit that liberals love to restrict speech in places where it's legal to do so
So you're argument is literally "If someone tries to do something and someone else prevents them from doing it, that person trying to do that thing is innocent."

So what you're saying is we should get rid of things like attempted murder. I mean if they WANT to kill someone and they get stopped, that's not really a crime, obviously.

>This has nothing to do with how individual people react to the speech you use.
We're not talking about individuals here. You're intentionally and dishonestly misrepresenting the situation. We're talking about INSTITUTIONS that have so many members they may as well be publicly owned.

>I'm not very far left
No, you're just utterly, hopelessly retarded and can't into logic at all.
>>
>>73933359
The argument's the same though. But you did just reveal /pol/'s hypocrisy: you like guns and you hate trannies. It has nothing to do with logic or justice. You just want what you want and you want the law to back up your personal preferences. Exactly like liberals. Fucking horseshoe theory in action.
>>
>>73928009
>Drumpf
>BUT MUH REPUBLICANS, THEY DID THIS
Opinion considered, examined, then duly discarded. Please be at least to some degree orderly, please.
>>
File: 1375987337616.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1375987337616.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>73933622
Did I say that I spoke for /pol/ asshole?
I don't care if trannies have their own bathrooms, we just won't use them for my families safety.
I'm saying that I'll shoot an fucker if they try to assault anyone I care for.
I already home school them so I don't care.
Yeah, I dislike trannies but they are your problem now.
I care about the constitution, not a bunch of mentally ill freaks.
>>
File: 1456612717146.jpg (57 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
1456612717146.jpg
57 KB, 599x392
>>73933622
At the very core it's a false equivalence of value and that's all it will ever be. All you have is emotional appeal.
Fact 1: The Constitution protects the 2nd Amendment. The opinion of literally anyone about this fact is worthless.
Fact 2: No Constitutional Amendment protects right of mentally ill trannies to continue their mental illness. The opinion of literally anyone about this fact is worthless.
They are objectively not worth the same.
This "ur just a hypocrite just like them" meme really needs to be fucking lynched. It's grasping at best, and a complete shitposting lie at worst. It's like a toddler having a fucking tantrum after losing the argument. Grow the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>73934217
>Did I say that I spoke for /pol/ asshole?
You ARE /pol/, asshole. And your stupid opinion is the majority here.
>>
The reason why gun-free zones are iffy is because somebody could have a handgun in their jacket while inside said zone and nobody would know. On the other hand, it is very obvious and apparent to anybody who sees it when a man walks into the girl's bathroom.
>>
>>73934417
And by that I mean to say it's a lot easier to enforce separate bathrooms than gun-free zones, they really aren't comparable.
>>
it's not that they will it's just that it could be used in trial as a copout and will embolden them to do more brazen things
>>
>>73934417
>>73934512
Wow, that was fucking easy. /thread
>>
Let's face it, this wouldn't be an issue if mentally ill , sexually deviant people weren't roaming loose throughout our society.

#KillAllTrannies
>>
File: 1443021391823.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1443021391823.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>73934376
doesn't matter what you think.
You're probably one of the idiots that makes "/pol/ is satire" and "/pol/ is like the sjws" threads.
There are so few places left for us to speak freely.
So you like liberal beliefs or some shit?
Go to crip chan if you want your ass backwards opinions to be heard.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.