[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There can be no victory against the Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: EUROPE.png (873 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
EUROPE.png
873 KB, 960x540
Every heard of the 'Sampson Option'? It's Israel's strategy of nuclear deterrence. In the event of the destruction of Israel, the government will launch all it's nuclear arsenal at it's enemies AND at Europe and Russia as "justice" for what was done to Jews historically.
>What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?

https://archive.is/E0z1D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF5px7PsWjw
>>
>>73924073
I think they should opt for the Masada Option
>>
>>73924377
>the Masada Option
To wit:
>Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit
>>
File: 744.jpg (48 KB, 162x242) Image search: [Google]
744.jpg
48 KB, 162x242
>>73924073
The Sampson Option would literally be the best thing that ever happened to this planet. FUCKING DO IT FAGGOTKIKES.
>>
Satanic Talmudic Jews with thermonuclear weapons... what could possibly go wrong here?
>>
>>73925701
This. Nuclear winter and a collapse of the world economy would start the race war 100% garanteed. Western civilization will burn and rebuild itself from the ashes.

Plus, virtually all the Jews would go extinct. Half of them are in Israel, to get slaughtered by Arabs, the other half are in America, to get slaughtered by Christians and Mormons who want revenge for Israel's nuclear holocaust, and blacks who have always hated them anyway.
>>
Justice? What fucking justice? Stupid fucks with a victim complex.
>>
>>73925989
Stop seeing a silver lining in that reality.
>>
File: bf3.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bf3.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>73925897
>wrong
>Implying this wouldn't be the most positive thing kikes ever did in their long, shitty, parasitic history
So literally all we have to do to fix the planet is to nuke Israel? Why aren't we falling all over ourselves to make this shit happen??

>>73925989
Bring the fire! Phoenix arise!
>>
>>73924073

Nukes, just like the moon landing are a hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI

>The following documentary explores the truth about nuclear energy and the surprisingly abundant evidence that nuclear weapons are a hoax. Many of the nuclear explosion videos we have all seen and presumed real are shown to be complete fakes using model trees, houses and cars exploding on a set. The destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not the result of one large explosion as advertized, but rather the result of a fire-bombing campaign comparable to Tokyo's fire-bombed remains.
>>
>>73926162
>N-n-no goy! T-tha - y-you're not supposed to w-want it to happen! It's just supposed to control you through fear forever!
Nope. Make it burn. Tired of your shit. Fire will cleanse you.
>>
>>73925701
I don't see the loss of Europe as a blessing.
>>
>>73926285
>nukes are a hoax
We really need to come up with a name for the type of tinfag that believes everything in the world, from terrorism to nukes, are all a media hoax.
>>
>>73924073
Truly incredible that you live at the expense of the USA yet you're shamelessly exposing your dual loyalty. I don't understand why Americans accept this
>>
>>73926337
Oh come on damn it I don't want radio active clouds rolling in muh skies giving me organ failure.
>>
>>73924073
This just shows how psychotic kikes are.
Bow before us or we'll destroy the planet.
>>
>>73926373
What fucking loss? Europe is gone? It's religions are extinct and entirely replaced with jewish ones, it's people have no ability to be themselves and are being inundated with third worlders and the rich control everything and are dug in like fucking ticks on the ass of humanity. I bet a good nuclear firestorm would work wonders to scratch the irritating itch.

>>73926527
Because we have a brain parasite. Only a massive war, much in excess of WWII will put a stop to this bullshit.

>>73926546
I don't give a fuck what you want. I DO.
>>
>>73926468
retarded?
>>
>>73926653
It's not quite that bad yet. It would be better to Reconquista Europe, not make it uninhabitable for thousands of years.
>>73926699
nah, something wittier and more specific, like...
>schizophrenic
>>
File: 14003928212.jpg (70 KB, 970x728) Image search: [Google]
14003928212.jpg
70 KB, 970x728
>>73924073
I'm into it but I've also accepted death.
>>
>>73926965
>>73926699

4 eyes wide shut
>>
It's not real
>>
>>73926965
>It's not quite that bad yet
It gets exponentially worse every year. And it's already beyond intolerable if you're not rich.

>not make it uninhabitable for thousands of years.
For whom? Humans? Literally who gives a fuck? Humans are god damned cancer on this planet. A good nuking would do everyone a lot of good. Look at Chernobyl. That fucking area is better now AFTER A NUCLEAR DISASTER than it was when humans inhabited it. That's the powerful cancer of humanity. It needs to end.
>>
>>73924073
It will nevery happen.
>>
>>73925989
Nah they would just go into hiding and plant false evidence that christian and mormon people are jewish. Very tricky people, and no reservations about killing goys. But we already know this of course
>>
Russia would probably immediately launch a counter strike but what would America and Europe do in our last moments? Would we rationalize how we deserve this for the Holocaust?
>>
>>73925989
Only the smart will survive ie. Crackas and chinks.
>>
File: 1462825003354-pol.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
1462825003354-pol.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>73926285
You are an embarrassment
>>
>>73925989
>Western civilization will burn and rebuild itself from the ashes.
I don't think that'll be enough to get rid of them. Their power is greater than any other.
You can collapse the whole world time and time again, and yet even if a single ash remains, you can bet a jew will remain too.

They won.
>>
>>73924073
This by itself is a perfectly rational reason to kill every Jew.
>>
>>73927716
>I don't think that'll be enough to get rid of them.
That's why it won't stop there. WWIII would only be the burning away of the majority of the necrotic tissue. After comes the sanitizing of massive and sweeping policy changes and pogroms.

>They won.
Which means everyone loses. Which means WE WIN. Kikes can't grasp this. A disease always either burns itself out or it becomes nullified through immunity. Humans will outlive kikes. Kikes CAN'T outlive humans because they're parasites and can't live without a host.
>>
File: ebola hijab.png (435 KB, 792x997) Image search: [Google]
ebola hijab.png
435 KB, 792x997
>>73927994
>A disease always either burns itself out or it becomes nullified through immunity.
Ever heard of the Common Cold? AIDS? Ebola-chan? They're all still here.
>>
>>73927994
If everyone loses, you win.
>>
>>73927994
And if win over your enemies, you lose.
>>
>>73928281
>AIDS?
And where does HIV come from? Do Chimps die of it?

>>73928384
Exactly. I have nothing to lose. Others losing all is only a plus for me at this point.
>>
>>73927144
Ugh I hate you "humans are cancer" edge lord fedoras. Take your katana and use it to cut through your several chins and end it if you feel that way
>>
Yes, it was made up by an author.

It's as real as Jurassic Park is.
>>
>>73928608
You are fucking cancer. This isn't debatable. Nobody cares what you fucking like, pissant.
>>
>>73928608
you are cancer ... it hurts the words because it hurts your cancer
>>
>>73924073
Laughable. Israel doesn't have enough nukes to destroy the world, although it comes as no surprise that they would aspire to doing so.
>>
File: 1459657948422.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1459657948422.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>73928817
>>73928916
>>
>>73928767
>>73928817
What do you hope to gain by destroying the only known intelligent life-forms in the universe?

Why are you trying so hard to be the Joker?
>>
>>73928895
Nobody has enough nukes to destroy the world. Russia/USA could revert humanity to the bronze age, but dung beetle tribes out in the jungle and high mountains would just keep doing what they're doing. Giant warheads were made obsolete by better aiming, and most active weapons don't leave that big of a fuckhole behind. It would just be a loss of technology and trade, and then the descendants of survivors farm for a living with whatever seeds they can grow.
>>
>>73928281
they haven't un there course and the cold isn't that bad with modern medicine and your comparing a disease to a parasite
>>
>>73927144
>>73928767
>>73928817
fuck off racist
>>
>>73929230
>What do you hope to gain
I can no longer gain anything. But you can lose. That's the problem with taking everything from people, then ridiculing them for it when they rightfully get pissed about it. I don't give a fuck about you. Not anymore than you did for me. The difference is, you have shit to lose and I'd love to watch that happen.

>intelligent
>Humans are intelligent meme
I see no evidence of this.
>>
>>73929465
look right in front of you
>>
>>73929297
I actually don't really care either way about the Jews; I just thought it was a shitty argument.
>>
>>73929230
me ? who the ones that destroy consciousness ?
>humans

It does not depend of me , it depends on the colective counsciosness of your species .

Your currently human affairs can put at risk your extintion , as a colective mankind is divided and weak technologically to avoid extintion.

We can be talking here today and tomorrow this planet gets it but a big meteor and your corpses join the dinossaurs .
Just a example

I dont want to destroy nothing actully a superior being is above all those emotional dimensions , the sapience of the universe inteligence is far superior then that.
>>
>>73929539
I hope you're not supposed to be proof of intelligence among humans. If anything, /pol/ is stark proof to the negative.
>>
>>73929866
no the device in front of you the home you live in it takes intelligence to make that
>>
>>73928817
>these particular people suck so all humanity must die

is this what you're saying?
>>
>>73929465
>The difference is, you have shit to lose and I'd love to watch that happen.
So basically, you're bitter about the fact that you constantly fail at life due to your own incompetence and lack of willpower, then you try to run away from your lack of self esteem by blaming others.
You act like other people have an inherent obligation to do shit for you, and when you realize that they've earned their share and you've earned nothing, you lash out, calling them cancer and pretending to be some sort of deposed prince who's so much better then them, right?

If you're a waste of space then change yourself. Otherwise you can just stay there telling others that they're what you actually see in yourself.
>>
>>73927148
You will be surprised.
>>
>>73930019
Tell you what, when you cease the mass extinction event you're causing and stop destroying yourselves as any rudimentarily intelligent organism would, you get to be intelligent. Not a second before.

>>73930222
I'm not a conservacunt, you entitled shit. I don't give a fuck about you or your just world fantasy bullshit. And you can't stop me delighting in your destruction.
>>
>>73924073
the worlds' entire nuclear arsenal wouldn't be enough to even get 50% of the civilian population. how are 100 kike warheads are going to destroy anything? 1 million deaths at most, then holocaust. who cares.
>>
>>73930175
i did not say anyone must die, dont put words in my mouth , im not a idiot joker with child fantasys of death, on the contrary

I just say humans are cancer , you dont like make something about it and elevate your species, starting by taking down all system we have now do it faggot i dare you
>>
>>73924073
Someone post the wise mao's statement, my life is nothing, but war with the Jew will bring sure victory.
>>
>>73930360
>And you can't stop me delighting in your destruction.
I won't. Hearing you act like a mentally challenged 12 year old trying(yet horribly failing) to be edgy is fun, it was always fun and it'll be fun till the day you die.
>I don't give a fuck about you or your just world fantasy bullshit
But the world's not just! You ether get your shit together and become boss, or you mope around, failing harder by the second and become somebody like you are now. There's nothing that makes it fair.
>when you cease the mass extinction event you're causing and stop destroying yourselves as any rudimentarily intelligent organism would
The concept of war was what made us what we are today, you idiot. You know the first thing a nigger did after inventing the knife?
That's right, he stabbed a motherfucker and took his bitch. But, now that he has two bitches he has a lot more time to think about wheels.
One of the major aspects of human kind is the ability to ignore the instinct that tells us not to kill our own kind. That's because we're intelligent enough.
>you entitled shit.
>YOU ENTITLED SHIT
I'm sorry, should I also check my privilege?
>>
>implying the richest people and world leaders don't have nuclear bunkers on standby

anyone hoping for a nuclear war is very dumb and poor.
>>
>>73931178
You honestly, really seem to think I'm supposed to give a shit about your opinion. I'm kind of amazed by that. This is what happens when everything gets handed to you your entire life.
>>
>>73931505
>nuclear bunkers
nice try, you get your food and luxury from the prole/
>>
>>73930383
If they launched one on every major civilian center in the world, they'd get about. 10 million, but if you take into account nuclear defense and missile shields then it'd shrink.
The real problem for them would be how they're ever going to survive when the rest of us knock on their door.
Most probably, the entire concept of judaism would be wiped out of history. The jews would all be dead at best, at worst they'd be no better than vermin, good only for torture and rape during the new post-nuclear dark ages.
>>
>>73931634
the rich without poor are poor.
>>
>>73924073
we'll go to Mars before they blow everything up
>>
>>73931507
Ah, but I have nothing!
I work for everything I have!
But guess what, eventually I always get what I want.
See how you're not doing the same? That's why you're so miserable and I'm so amused.

So keep doing what your doing, not giving a shit about what everyone else says, you're so much better than them anyway, right?
>>
>>73931771
>the rich without poor are poor.
Yeah, but they're alive.
>>
>>73932030
You're still going to get ground beneath the heel of entropy like everyone who isn't rich. You can delude yourself all you want. Oil has peaked, society is on the decline. Every country is going to get browner, dumber and poorer for the rest of your life. And eventually we're going to have a grand ol war, which will fuck your comfort all the hell up.
>>
>>73932280
Haha, bitch please, the world really doesn't work that way. You don't just get into hard times and suddenly there's war everywhere.
Society has seen worse than this, oil has always been on the decline, demographics and wealth have always changed.
And war won't annihilate shit, it'll stir things up for 10 years, get a lot of idiots killed then go away and everybody rebuilds and picks up where they left off, this has happened twice already in recent years alone.
It would take a hell of a lot more nukes than you think to get the result that you've been having those 12 year old little wet "Fallout" dreams of yours.

I don't even get comfort anyway, I'll be living it up in Romania, growing my own carrots and eating nice home grown bacon on a hilltop someday on a hilltop somewhere. That's how I've lived most of my life anyway! It's pretty good.
>>
>>73932913
>Everything will always be fined
Damn, you're unprepared. Good. I like it.
>>
>>73933192
See you when you're on your death bed at 70-80.
Gonna have a good laugh at watching you spend the last hours of your life regretting the fact that you've done nothing since you were always waiting to the end.

It just saddens the fuck out of me to see people like you. Won't you make an effort, to get a job or do better at your studies?
Maybe find a good fuck and some friends to help you in life?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.