[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wifi should be free and accessible world wide, discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 626x626
Wifi should be free and accessible world wide, discuss.
>>
>>73921862
and who's gonna pay for it?

i mean, i guess you could make it like roads and finance it through taxes but look at how fucking well that shit works...protiP: it doesn't
>>
the internet should be destroyed, elaborate.
>>
>>73922536
The government will pay for it.
>>
>>73922645
>The government will pay for it.
kek, back to redit fagot!
The only money government has are your taxes!
>>
>>73921862
>t. nigger
>>
>>73922645
so what i said. ok, here's a neat little article for you about streets in germany:
http://www.maz-online.de/Brandenburg/Das-Autobahndreieck-Havelland-ist-kurz-nach-der-Sanierung-schon-wieder-marode

now imagine that kinda shit happening to your internet connection/wifi...still think this is a good idea? (not to mention that as soon as internet access is part of the state it also gets subject to politics/political agendas, wich is a whole other can of worms)
>>
>>73921862
I'm sick of rights vs privileges debates
fuck off
>>
>>73921862
>free
>>73922645
As a fellow Ameriburger this is a retarded idea. For one government funded wifi would be slow and unreliable as fuck due to the amount of connections on one server. Second there would be an insane amount of surveillance on them to the point to where the police would just use them as a honey pot to pin people for minor infractions.
Lastly nothing is "free" especially with the government involved. I'll be damned if I as a low class American have to be subjected to another tax increase just to pay for some basketball americans to have free wifi in their shitty project. It's just putting another burden on the middle and lower class by making them pay yet another unnecessary tax.
>>
>>73923591
>due to the amount of connections on one server
how about more servers then? improved infrastructure can help this to a certain extent

everything else i agree with
>>
>>73921862
it should be. go out and help make it happen bro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.