[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask an algerian immigrant anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: syria.jpg (206 KB, 488x1164) Image search: [Google]
syria.jpg
206 KB, 488x1164
ask an algerian immigrant anything
>>
>>73917460
You HAVE to go back.
>>
>>73917460
Please go back where you came from! Pretty please.
>>
>>73917460
where is the screencap of the jap and the shit in the table?

also, how many rapes thus far my sand friend?
>>
>>73917460
GTFO
>>
>>73917460
Do you really find it wierd that europeans care about the loss of europeans as opposed to the loss of non europeans?
Fuck of m8
>>
>>73917460
go back home mohummad
>>
>>73917460

Qu'est ce que tu viens de putain de dire à propos de moi, petite salope? Pour ton information je t'apprends que j'ai été diplômé premier de ma promo dans la marine, et j'ai été impliqué dans de nombreux raids top secrets contre Al-Quaïda, et j'ai plus de 300 meurtres confirmés. J'ai reçu un entrainement en guerre des gorilles et je suis le meilleur sniper de toute l'armée Française. Tu n'es rien pour moi excepté une autre cible. Je vais te putain d'effacer avec une précision telle qu'elle n'a jamais été vue sur terre auparavant, note bien cela. Tu penses que tu peux t'en sortir après m'avoir dit ce genre de merdes sur Internet? Réfléchis à nouveau, enculé. En même temps que nous parlons je contacte mon réseau secret d'espions dans la France entière et ton adresse IP est en train d'être tracée en ce moment même alors tu ferais mieux de te préparer pour l'orage, ver de terre. L'orage qui efface cette petite chose pathétique que tu appelles ta vie. T'es putain de mort, gamin. Je peux être partout, n'importe quand, et je peux te tuer de plus de 700 façons différentes, et ce juste à mains nues. Non seulement je suis entraîné de façon extensive au combat sans armes, mais j'ai en plus accès a un arsenal entier provenant du corps d'armée de la marine française et je vais l'utiliser en entier pour effacer ton cul misérable de la face de ce continent, espèce de petite merde. Si seulement tu avais su quelle vengeance impie ton petit commentaire "intelligent" s'apprêtait à faire descendre sur ta tronche, peut être que tu aurais fermé ta putain de gueule. Mais tu n'as pas pu, tu ne l'as pas fait, et maintenant tu en payes le prix, espèce d'idiot. Je vais chier de la fureur sur ta tronche et tu vas te noyer dedans. T'es putain de mort, gamin.
>>
>>73917460
These things are normal in Muslim countries, hence the 'dont give a fuck' attitude. I'm mindfucked how you cant understand that.

Also, go back.
>>
>>73917460
What's wrong with Westerners not caring much about a bunch on sand people killing each other over their shitty religion?

I'm glad they rek their own countries, it makes them powerless to rek ours

you should have converted to Christianity when you lost at Vienna
>>
>>73917460
if in the morning i find shit in the toilet with out someone flushing i'll say fuck it you0re a dirty mother fucker but atleast you took it in the toilet, if i find the shit on the taible i'll go apeshit crazy and kick the motherfucker out of my hous. same with dead people

dead sand niggers in sand nigger countries cilled by other sand niggers=shit in the toilet, expected

dead europeans killed by sandnigger=shit on the table

now piss off jafar.
>>
>>2520355

Welcome friend
>>
>>73917460
How you're gonna stand up from the rest of your illegal shitscum?
I know wars are shit, but, the immigration are shit too, you're taking your subnormal culture on killing each other to the first world.

Also, you're brave to post here, because we don't really like immigrants.
>>
>>73917460
What the french did to your people? Bad things? And all sons should suffer for the sins what some of their fathers did?
>>
>>73917460
Are you a Muslims?
What do you think of "Western" culture?
Do you agree on that Muslims fucks up Europe?
>>
You have to go back.
>>
File: GqNghA4.png (92 KB, 435x312) Image search: [Google]
GqNghA4.png
92 KB, 435x312
>>73917460
if i woke up in the morning and found shit in my toilet, it wouldn't be too weird, that's where shit goes.

Now, if I woke up in the morning and found shit on my kitchen counter....
>>
>>73917460
You're going back.
>>
>>73917460
I noticed how nobody did anything for the Belgium attacks like they did for France
>>
>>73917460
I don't give a fuck about a bunch of middle eastern cunts.

It's not selective empathy, I just hate the bastards.
>>
>>73917460
Go self-deport.
>>
>>73917460
why are arabs in france so butt hurt about israel when it has nothing to do with you? Go back to Oran and take cheb khaled with you habibi
>>
>>73919092
dear god my sides XD
>>
>>73917460

>algerian

You mean tanned french. Oui?
>>
>>73917460
Die already.
>>
>>73918118
Kek, tu t'est fait chier a le traduire celui là, jolie
>>
>>73917460
The thing about your pic is that it is precisely because we don't like that, that we don't want more of that. The reasoning of that picture seems to be that, instead of putting a fire out, we should democratically ignite every house.
>>
>>73917460
Please go back
> Retourne dans ton pays FDP
>>
>>73917460
>That pic
>Westerners care more about the lives of their fellow westerners than they do about shitskins.

There are very few places outside the west where would this be seen as anything less than admirable.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.