[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beer hall where Hitler spoke ordered to host anti-immigrant party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: Hitler Munich Beer Hall Speech.jpg (58 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Munich Beer Hall Speech.jpg
58 KB, 500x344
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN <3

A Munich court has ordered the owner of a beer hall where Adolf Hitler is thought to have made his first political speech to allow the anti-immigrant party Alternative for Germany (AfD) to hold an event there.

The AfD, whose events often attract protests, had reserved the Hofbräukeller in the Bavarian city for Friday, where its supporters will hear a speech by the party leader, Frauke Petry.
But fearing anti-AfD demonstrations outside the venue, the hall’s owner, Rickey Steinberg, cancelled the event.
The district court said it had ordered Steinberg to honour the contract signed with the AfD and allow the event to go ahead.
“I am obviously very sad that the judge doesn’t see our security concerns,” Steinberg was quoted as saying by German media. He will not appeal against the decision.
This month police in Stuttgart detained about 500 leftwing protesters who tried to break up the AfD’s first full conference, where party members backed an election manifesto that says Islam is not compatible with the constitution.
The arrival of the more than a million migrants in Germany last year has fuelled the rise of the AfD, which entered three state parliaments in elections in March.
The party, which is represented in the assemblies of half of the country’s 16 states, wants to ban minarets and the burqa.

https://archive.is/2fGZ3

Are you ready for the repetition of histroy?
>>
>>73914761
Hope for another reich!
>>
I get the impression the beer halls were like /pol except you might get your ass kicked by drunks if you said anything too unpopular
>>
political beer halls .. i wish i could attend.
>>
File: 067-R-4138.jpg (39 KB, 590x390) Image search: [Google]
067-R-4138.jpg
39 KB, 590x390
>>73914761
My body is ready bro.Although, I take this cum grano salis since a huge chunk of your population is beyond saving.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>steinberg
>stein
>berg

OY VEY!
>>
>>73914761
>Steinberg
Every.Fucking.Time
>>
File: 1457040780850.jpg (714 KB, 900x762) Image search: [Google]
1457040780850.jpg
714 KB, 900x762
>>73914761

make germany great again
>>
File: 1462024348097.png (585 KB, 855x643) Image search: [Google]
1462024348097.png
585 KB, 855x643
OY vey!
>>
>>73914761
>A Munich court has ordered the owner of a beer hall where Adolf Hitler is thought to have made his first political speech to allow the anti-immigrant party Alternative for Germany (AfD) to hold an event there.
This sentence needs to be punctuated.

> Alternative for Germany (AfD)
If you're gonna refer to this as AfD in the rest of the passage, then present it originally like thus: AfD (Alternative for Germany)

> Are you ready for the repetition of histroy?

You should really green text the portions that you're quoting.
>>
File: 1459130232937.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1459130232937.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>73914761
>RICKEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY
>STEINBEEEEEEEERRRRRRGGGG
>>
desu, he cancelled it because he was afraid of the destruction of his property, not because of AfD..
>>
File: Germanys_only_hope (3).png (268 KB, 307x465) Image search: [Google]
Germanys_only_hope (3).png
268 KB, 307x465
>>73914761
hehehe
>>
>>73914761
Ben "Three Reich and you're out" Garrison.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.