[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Zuckerberg to meet with conservative leaders over bias charges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5 KB, 325x325
>Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has pledged to meet with conservative leaders as his company probes damaging allegations of political bias in how it selects the most important news for its 1.6 billion users.
>"This week, there was a report suggesting that Facebook contractors working on Trending Topics suppressed stories with conservative viewpoints," Zuckerberg wrote in a Facebook post. "We take this report very seriously and are conducting a full investigation to ensure our teams upheld the integrity of this product."
>Facebook has found no evidence to back up the claims, but Zuckerberg said he would take steps to address problems if any are found.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/05/13/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-pledges-he-will-investigate-bias-charges/84326820/

Damage control general
>>
>>73912578
>they didn't find evidence
Color me surprised. They should install a facebook ethics committee about that
>>
>>73912578
Ok, polfags. A question for you:

Im sure 99.9% of you support a bakery's right to refuse service to gays, because its their business, their rules.

So how is it any different if Jewboy, lets say, actually told his wageslaves to put the ol'
>kibosh
on conservative news/ trends. His business, his rules, right?

Discuss.
>>
>>73915866
Point is that currently the bakery can't refuse business to gays but Zuckerjew can do whatever he wants in regards to his website being kike propaganda.
>>
>>73915866
I just want consistency. Also, if a bakery doesn't want to make cakes for gays, they'll tell you. If facebook censors conservative news, they do it in secret. It wouldn't be a problem if they were honest in their bias.
>>
>>73915866
I think Fuckerberg has the right to do what he wants with the website, as long as he isn't misleading his customers like was the case in this instance. We can feel free to shame him for what he does decide to do, though.
>>
>>73915866
Although I personally disagree, he is allowed to do what he wants with it because he owns it. Now when an event occurs on his kike website that leads to violence or the law being broken, i.e. Chicago chimpout, then not only should the admin of the events page be charged, but kikerberg should be too.
>>
File: dumb fucks.jpg (40 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
dumb fucks.jpg
40 KB, 620x400
>>
>>73915866
zuckerjew is well within his right to editorialize the trending topics on his site as he sees fit for his globalist agenda. The issue is that the trending topics are marketed as organic and not editorialized, so he's basically lying about the service he is offering.

pretty sure that is illegal
>>
>>73915866
I agree, this is why I deleted my account years ago.
>>
>>73916167
This. Openness is the key here.

The same way it's perfectly acceptable for a theater company to put out an ad looking for a blonde actor to play a blonde role, but not to just look for anyone and then secretly disregarding all applications that aren't from blonde people.
>>
File: ayup.png (11 KB, 81x95) Image search: [Google]
ayup.png
11 KB, 81x95
>>73912578
>accuse company of thing
>company investigates itself and declares to have "found no evidence" of thing
>>
>>73915866
facebook is defacto a news source so must be as fair as possible. the groups that monitor what shows up as trending is only supposed to monitor and not allow things that were legitimately not news from popping up.

the allegation was that they would go out of their way to not approve conservative stories by direction of their superior. there won't be any proof found because it is literally a he said she said
>>
>>73916015
This.

if anything we strive to remove double standards from the playbook of the elite.
Openness, as mentioned above, is also important. Enough with this serecy shit, you'd think with the internet catching people in their lies every day that folks would catch on and maybe own their decisions
>>
>>73916933
Yeah sounds like Zuckerjew is doing normal thing
>>
File: 1461534857899.gif (338 KB, 538x572) Image search: [Google]
1461534857899.gif
338 KB, 538x572
>>73912578
>suppressing conservative news
>conservative news
>conservative
>news
Next you guys will tell me Fox is fair and balanced.
>>
>>73917065
They'll just get people to come clean about it. One of em will rat the others out
>>
>>73912578
Personally I would love a society where conservatives are blocked from being allowed to vote.
>>
>>73915866

sure and when that sort of underhanded behavior is revealed, he will pay a huge price for it. conservatives will leave

and there are a lot more conservatives than fags

here's the other difference;

the bakery doesn't bake the cake because they don't believe in the cake

liberals censor and hide because their ideas don't hold up under scrutiny
>>
>>73917884

the only kind of societies where that's true are conservative societies, and liberals can't vote either

modern liberalism is a mental disorder

traditional conservative is the natural default
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.