[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, what a sad sack your idol Donald "John Mille
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Drumpf Miller BTFO.png (663 KB, 724x593) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf Miller BTFO.png
663 KB, 724x593
Holy shit, what a sad sack your idol Donald "John Miller" Drumpf is:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

>In 1991, Sue Carswell, a reporter at People magazine, called Trump’s office seeking an interview with the developer. She had just been assigned to cover the soap opera surrounding the end of Trump’s 12-year marriage to Ivana, his budding relationship with the model Marla Maples and his rumored affairs with any number of celebrities who regularly appeared on the gossip pages of the New York newspapers.

>Within five minutes, Carswell got a return call from Trump’s publicist, a man named John Miller, who immediately jumped into a startlingly frank and detailed explanation of why Trump dumped Maples for the Italian model Carla Bruni. “He really didn’t want to make a commitment,” Miller said. “He’s coming out of a marriage, and he’s starting to do tremendously well financially.”

>pretending to be someone else to brag about yourself

No wonder you NEET losers like him, he's just like you
>>
>>73904827
>trusting the word of a has been reporter from the 90s

Increasingly nervous man
>>
no one cares nigger
>>
>>73904827
Don't spend that $0.05 check in one place.
>>
>he's just like you
A pathetic samefag?
Yeah, that's a pattern among trumplets
>>
>>73904827
>Drumpf

Way to be a bigot against legal immigrants, racist fuck.
>>
>>73905005
Lol. Good one.
>>
>>73904827
>Marla Maples
How is she not Canadian?

I'd be butthurt too if Trump dumped me though.
>>
>>73904827
>Italian model Carla Bruni

TRUMP KEKED SARKOZY

THIS MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD KEKED THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE DECADES BEFORE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

God every time they dump opposition research in the media, I just love Trump more and more.
>>
>>73904827
What fucking reality do you people live in that this story means ANYTHING

>DRUMPF BTFO

Am I in a fucking coma?
>>
>Trump was shitposting on 4chan IRL back in 1991

It's just like replying to (You)r own posts on a proxy/alternate device, holy shit
>>
Post archive version
>>
>>73904827
still better than what Glenn Beck did in 1991.
>>
I like Trump but even I had to pause when I heard this.
But that's just the kind of guy he is. Willing to do whatever for his brand and, if elected, the country.
>>
>>73904827
And we're just expected to assume this story is true? And that WaPo has no bias against Trump? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>73904827
Why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>73905973
He admitted it was true to People Magazine.
On a second occasion he was testifying in court and admitted to calling magazines under an alias
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.