[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZimZam's auction got me thinking.... Why can't I sell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: red-solo-cup.jpg (216 KB, 717x875) Image search: [Google]
red-solo-cup.jpg
216 KB, 717x875
ZimZam's auction got me thinking....

Why can't I sell stupid shit on Ebay and have plebs buy it?
Why am I not allowed to say.....take a red cup, say that Beyonce or Taylor Swift drank out of it, and let some dumb rube buy it for $200,000?

Why am I not allowed to do this? Isn't that just the free market at work?
>>
Yep
>>
>>73902150
fraud
>>
>>73902150
No one will buy it without any proof
>>
>>73902150
Because as the white stormweenie that you are, you lack cognitive capacity in many areas, including creativity.
>>
>>73902150
You can do that. Just make sure you don't claim shit as fact.
If anyone asks, you left the cup out at night and you belive there is a relativly high chance Taylor Swift came and drank from it before sunrise.
>>
>>73902150
Go ahead. If someone is retarded enough to buy they don't deserve that money.
>>
>>73902329
I think you underestimate how dumb the average person is.
>>
>>73902748
The average dumb person doesn't have $200k to spend on a red cup
>>
>>73902856
Just a random number I threw out. Even if you got a few hundred for it, that's still pretty good.

A ticket with Beyonce's (alleged) sweat on it was on Ebay for $120,000 before it was taken down.

There's always people with disposable income out there who have no idea what to spend their money on. Whether it's welfare nigs, trust fund babies, etc.
>>
>>73903056
Im sure the majority of those bids are trolls
>>
does anyone know if Zimzam's gun was sold? if so, for how much?
>>
>>73902150
Thursday, 20 September 2007

image for Monica Lewinsky's dress sold at auction for $2.6 million
Monica is $2.6 million richer
Monica Lewinsky sold her famous semen stained dress at an auction today for $2.6 million to internet millionaire Ricky Pittsburgh, according to Sotheby's Auction House in Los Angeles.
>>
>>73902748
Then do it. Start up an Ebay account right now and sell a SOLO cup saying it was used by Abe Lincoln during a late-night game of beer-pong. Take screenshots and let us all know how it works out you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.