[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If God is all-loving and omniscient, that means he knows the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: London_Mayor.jpg (42 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
London_Mayor.jpg
42 KB, 615x409
If God is all-loving and omniscient, that means he knows the fate of every soul ever born. That means he allows souls who will be doomed to eternal damnation be born, rather than avert their birth or intervene. Which means he isn't all loving.

Check and mate, Christfags. I look forward to your "f-f-fedora" responses.
>>
>>73902034
>If God is all-loving and omniscient, that means he knows the fate of every soul ever born. That means he allows souls who will be doomed to eternal damnation be born, rather than avert their birth or intervene
It's dogma,which were created by humans...
Do you think you can understand god true nature?
>>
>>73902343
>le it is not for man to understand gods plan even if his plan as communicated in his most sacred text does not make logical sense meme
>>
>>73902603
This. God is absolute in his plan and wisdom. We are only peices of a puzzle for something much beautiful and grandeur.
>>
>>73902034
God knew the risks before He created the world, and went forward anyway. So in God's economy, the gains outweigh the costs.

Stop being a cost.
>>
>>73902603
If god existence is a lie,or untrue,but helps you in life hardships(=usefull) than why don't you believe in?
>>
File: Sadiq-Khan.jpg (251 KB, 784x489) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq-Khan.jpg
251 KB, 784x489
>>73902034
Kuffar, i claim this thread on behalf of the Sharia council of Greater Londistan and in the name of Allah (PBUH).
>>
>>73902343
>It's dogma,which were created by humans...
>Do you think you can understand god true nature?
Exactly. That's why you should be an atheist-leaning agnostic instead of believing in Jewish fairy tales.
>>
>>73903900
What do you gain by the denial?
>>
>>73904111
Some people are after truth. No matter how it makes you feel.
>>
>>73904348
Even if it brings destruction to humanity?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.