[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colonialism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 605x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 605x800
What is pol's opinion of colonialism?
>>
>>73902018
Noble idea but ultimately hurt the white race in the long run.

Notes for next time:

If we try again, leave none of them alive to tell the tale.
>>
>>73902018
>colonialism
>posts picture of random slav
american education
>>
>>73902018
It needs to happen again. All the 3rd world countries can't function otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (661 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
661 KB, 1920x1080
>>73902140
It's just a painting, friendo.

Here's a nice landscape photo.
>>
>>73902318
Post a picture which symbolizes colonialism, not random things
>>
>>73902018
In what sense?

The raping of resources and having nothing to show for it now like Spain, or having a gigantic influence upon the world still today like Great Britain
>>
File: MP-Colonialism-and-Diversity.jpg (50 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
MP-Colonialism-and-Diversity.jpg
50 KB, 360x360
>>73902018
>What is pol's opinion of colonialism?
>>
>>73902018
Mostly good, they got new technology and civilization.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xeebU8VhmY
>>
>>73902018
The white man's burden is real, but it should be called the civilized man's burden.
>>
File: 1437702508485.jpg (221 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437702508485.jpg
221 KB, 766x1024
>>73902390
>>
>>73902572
>foreign lands occupied by whites
>immigrants coming peacefully is bad
>>
>>73902528
The trick is to remove the natives and replace them with your people. That's why the USA became so successful. You get to exploit the resources of the land.
>>
>>73902708
It's bad because they're inferior savages coming to destroy the largest and most advanced civilization in history.

In this situation, they can only gain while we can only lose.

In colonialism, savages gained more than they lost considering they weren't utilizing the land for anything other than to carry on with their worthless and stagnant lives.
>>
>>73902128
I think next time, we just need to make sure we purge universities and government of Marxists so they can't spread lies.
>>
>>73902018
It built most of the developed and developing world.
It was exploitational in many ways but pretty paternal in others.
Sure we went and we took over their lands and taxed them, but we left the foundations for some pretty strong nations in their place.
>>73902801
also this. We took technology, western ideals developed their countries, and were a major progressive and civilizing force.
When they flood into western countries they are destroying the same gifts we gave to them.
>>
>>73902018
Its inevitable if we want world peace. If history has proven one thing, its that niggers, kebab and to a lesser extent slavs and subraces of that kin, cannot govern themselves.

Corruption is rampant, civil war allways lurks around the corner and nobody gives a shite, except to con or fuck the next idiot.

So if we want to educate the savages we basically have to move in and build their societies from the ground level up, setting up their bureaucracy, infrastructure and clamping down on violence.

Or we could just exterminate them. That would likely be faster and more cost effective.
>>
>>73902018

Yes. It's my personal philosophy. I colonize everything around me.

My mother's storage closet is mine by divine right and I must teach her the right ways of civilization. She doesn't even know _Python_!
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x357
>>73903666
Pleb whore. Sometimes you just need to teach the savages how to live properly.
>>
>>73902018
if it werent for colonialism, most regions would have have had rampant starvation, medical and war issues.

colonialism started and maintained shipping routes, supplying most of the earth with medical supplies, food, and military protection, saving countless lives.
>>
>>73902018
The major mistake the colonial powers committed was not exterminating the savages. That should have been their top priority.
>>
I like this topic!

Independence was a mistake.
But at the same time, it wasn't.
The way I see, it there are two equally ideal worlds.
In one of them, the entirety of Americas are still European colonies, except for respectful native civilizations (namely: incas, mayans, aztecs) and a few tribes allowed to isolately exist for the sake of guarding cultures like north american totemists and brazilian indigenous tribes.

Everywhere else is still European and colonials command respect to their European heritage. Everyone is either native or European, no such a thing as a Brazilian or Mexican.

The other ideal world would involve America being completely independent, with as many countries as there are major culture groups. So there would be Brazil, USA, Aztec Empire, Gran Colombia, Caribbean Republic, etc.
>>
>>73904455
I like the idea of the Euro/native split you presented.
>>
>>73902318
Sauce plz
>>
Too much too fast. Everyone trying to grab it all up, got weird.
>>
File: 1458602348892.jpg (66 KB, 483x480) Image search: [Google]
1458602348892.jpg
66 KB, 483x480
>>73905633
Thanks!
I'm an autist so I have a lot of time to think about this kind of thing.
The reasoning behind this is in fact Europe would use these native civilizations as consuming markets from the goods produced in Europe.
In an ideal world, all of Asia would also be independent for the same reason: billions of people to buy European goods and ensure the continent would not economically stagnate.
The whole "preserving cultures" thing is just a moral justification that harmonically coexists with economic interests.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 201x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 201x300
>>73905756
Meersburg, on Lake Constance.
>>
File: Zulu Wars Spurdo Benis.jpg (29 KB, 624x347) Image search: [Google]
Zulu Wars Spurdo Benis.jpg
29 KB, 624x347
>>73902018

Terrible idea.

Colonialism is basically the idea that you should break into another person's home, declare you live there, and shoot the owner in the head when he asks you to leave.

If Europe wanted to procure Africa and Asia's resources, arranging for a trade deal with the locals and not planting their flags there and declaring that land their's would been far better.

>inb4 we've got to assert our superiority over the niggers guyz

The race to seize colonies is partly what set the events of the World Wars in motion. The white race basically shot itself in the foot by engaging in colonialism.
>>
>>73902018
The empires receded, now it's time for the old world to go back to ethnic nation states as well. You have to go back.

New World is completely different although genocide, anarchy, and ignorance are inexcusable. I believe there is no such thing as racism in Europe. I do believe it is a phenomenon that can be said to be a moral error in the New World.
>>
>>73902018
Best thing to ever happen, but failed to wipe certain peoples in Africa. White Man's Burden
>>
>>73905992
What mountain railway is that in the photo?

I can't find any information on it.
>>
File: 1441299097993.png (158 KB, 996x3899) Image search: [Google]
1441299097993.png
158 KB, 996x3899
>>73902018
this is all you need to know.
>>
>>73902140
>assuming picture has to deal with topic
sharia education
>>
File: leopold II.jpg (22 KB, 266x398) Image search: [Google]
leopold II.jpg
22 KB, 266x398
>>73902018
It came in quite handy at the time.
>>
>>73906649
hehehe
>>
>>73902018

>opinion of colonialism?

It is a somekind of natural, human process.
The only problem, it is the post colonisation or decolonisation.

In France, The niggers and arabs in the country are actually ex colonisized. And they are now colonising us.

They is always a counter part.

I will say that I'm against it. But it is pointless.
>>
>>73906202
Might makes right.

Again, our only mistake was not fully exterminating the sub-human inferiors.
>>
>>73906357
Meersburg, on Lake Constance
>>
>>73906531

Are you stupid? This is 4chan, the image is assumed to be related until specified otherwise.
>>
>>73902140
>posts picture of random slav
You slimy perfidious Brit, you deserve your fate
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.