[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal buzzwords
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MAXIMUMFARAGE.gif (2 MB, 512x338) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUMFARAGE.gif
2 MB, 512x338
Does anyone else just not care about being called buzzwords anymore?

>"Your racist!"
>"Your a islamophobe!"
>"Your a homophobic asshole!"
>"Your transphobic!"
>"Your anti-semetic!"
>"Your classist!"
>"Your a bigot!"
>"Your colonialist!"

So? I just don't give a fuck.
>>
Yes I don't give a fuck anymore and no one should.
But the journalits, oh fuck how do I hate them,
>>
>>73900010
It doesn't phase me, I even go as far as saying, "so what if I'm racist, what I said is fact." That really gets them mad.
>>
>"Your racist!"
>"Your a islamophobe!"
>"Your a homophobic asshole!"
>"Your transphobic!"
>"Your anti-semetic!"
>"Your classist!"
>"Your a bigot!"
>"Your colonialist!"
And your point is?
>>
>>73900010
You forgot ableist

is there any other?
>>
>>73900010
Words eventually lose their meaning if they are rarely used properly.

If a lefty called me a fascist I just wouldn't give a fuck, because they throw that word around at anything they don't like.
>>
>>73900010

>So? I just don't give a fuck.

but i never did
>>
>>73900010
You're a leaf!
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>73900010

Literally made me immune to those names, being called it enough times. I'm glad they took away all the power that they used to have.
>>
>>73900729
This.

Also people in Spain rarely care about stupid tags like fascist or homophobe. They're not considered something to be ashamed of as it's been rooted in our society forever.
>>
>>73901679
I'd also like to think that if somebody got called a fascist in Italy they'd just nod at you and reminisce about how the trains ran on time.

What do the Spanish think of Franco?
>>
>>73902058
He made a lot of dams
>>
>>73902058
Either that he was the savior of Spain or that he was the devil. Doesn't take a lot to guess that the ones that hated him are commies.

Then you have the coming generation who think that Franco was an elected president some years ago and is still alive.
>>
>>73902614
Wow, education took a hit huh.
>>
>>73900010

Wear those word like war medals
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.