[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/, I understand that evolution since the dawn of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
File: Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png (45 KB, 928x571) Image search: [Google]
Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png
45 KB, 928x571
Alright /pol/, I understand that evolution since the dawn of man has caused different subspecies of humans to develop (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Australoid), but why are certain races better than others inherently?
>>
>>73894909
I would explain it to you but you wouldn't understand
>>
I think intelligence selection is a much quicker process in terms of generations than the overall many thousands years worth of differences between races, at least a good part of it. Kind of like height for instance.
>>
>>73894909
They aren't. Phenotypical differences obey cultural patterns. Black people are not "genetically dumber", they have, through culture, sexually selected for overall less high IQs in their population (since IQ is so strongly inheritable). This means that, today, their population has a lower average IQ than, say, whites.

Similarly, Jewish populations have, on average, a full 15 points over the average in whatever country they usually are living in. Japs show a similar advantage, so this isn't inherently "jewish" either. It can instead be traced to the fact that Jewish and Japanese people and cultures are heavily centered and highly value things like industriousness, scholarship and monetary success (in turn highly correlated to high IQ), meaning the women in their tribe select, on average, more for those values than in other tribes, leading to a higher average IQ over time in that population.

So it's not that black people are "genetically inferior", but rather that their culture values things which are not positively correlated with high IQs, leading to less high IQ people of their tribe reproducing and making more high IQ people.
>>
>>73896558
>Black people are not "genetically dumber"
it is perfectly possible though that certain races have a higher genetic potential for intelligence though
perhaps even artificially selecting blacks in a controlled environment you'd find out that they would only get so smart on average
we don't know
>>
File: 1453084058666.png (960 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
1453084058666.png
960 KB, 1200x967
>>73896558
>They aren't.
Keep telling yourself that, sub-human.
>>
>>73896558
>Black people are not "genetically dumber", they have, through culture, sexually selected for overall less high IQs in their population (since IQ is so strongly inheritable

You realize sexual section is an evolutionary process, right?
>>
>>73894909
They aren't better in general, it's just that whites are the best suited to europe, blacks are best suited to africa, etc and so it would be best if the races were to live homogenously in those places. As well culture is created by men based off of how they behave which is based off of their genetics and so it's best for people to practice and live in their own cultures.
>>
>>73897411
Lmao you fucking nigger. White people are genetically superior.
>>
>>73897569
Whites are superrior when the criteria is functioning in a western society. If you're looking at being a hunter-gatherer in sub-saharan africa, blacks are superior.
>>
File: 1453049398310.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453049398310.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>73897671
>If you're looking at being a hunter-gatherer in sub-saharan africa, blacks are superior.
heh
>>
>>73894909
High IQ doesn't mean "better" in evolutionary terms, quite the contrary. Niggers are high test and breed like cockroaches i.e. faster than they manage to kill each other in their chimpout sessions. They will thrive and we will go extinct.
>>
>>73897940
What part of being a hunter-gatherer in sub-saharn africa involves conquring a continent? If you took a group of whites and a group of blacks and put them in a savana with the same equipment (assuming it's primitive equipment) the whites would die from heat stroke and malaria before the blacks would die
>>
>>73896558
>>73897411
What about Europe or Africa is different though that causes Europeans to have Higher IQs and Africans to have lower ones?
>>
>>73897303
My IQ is very likely a lot higher than yours, pal, sorry to break your bubble.

>>73897394
Sure, but the differences in the human "races" are not steep enough to even properly call them "races". So yes, it's an evolutionary process but it's not even a blip in the genome map right now, and will likely disappear over time. In evolutionary times, human beings on the whole are a very young species. Thus "racial differences" are not properly such just yet, they only matter culturally (where they, granted, matter a lot--this is the biggest reason "multiculturalism" is a scam).
>>
File: 1455999648051.jpg (166 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
1455999648051.jpg
166 KB, 700x875
>>73898263
>If you took a group of whites and a group of blacks and put them in a savana with the same equipment (assuming it's primitive equipment) the whites would die from heat stroke and malaria before the blacks would die
Except they wouldn't? The whites would probably subjugate the niggers under their rule and make them do the hard work whilst they reap the harvest.
>>
>>73894909
>but why are certain races better than others inherently

africans tend to be good runners. asians are better tend to be good thinkers. nothern europeans are better at tolerating milk. east africans have better endurance...
>>
>>73898384
Winter.
>>
>>73898455
>My IQ is very likely a lot higher than yours, pal, sorry to break your bubble.
Muh anecdotes. There are always exceptions to the rule. We're speaking in general terms. Whites as a collective group are superior. Also, you have a higher IQ than me? Probability says otherwise, and I like math :)
>>
>>73898552
what does that have to do with anything? elaborate please?
>>
>>73896558
So what you're saying is, niggers were relevant 150,000 years ago (at best) now they just take up food, resources, spread disease and murder at an astonishing rate while giving nothing back. Basically they serve no purpose, maybe you can copy and paste another Cracked "piece".
>>
>>73897394
Furthermore, blacks having lower average IQ doesn't mean they *can't* have high IQs. This means that a significant change in their culture could, in turn, raise the average IQs of black populations. Also, it's not ALL black cultures that show this "low IQ" average and under-performance culture. For instance: Igbos, from Nigeria, also have a mercantile, industry-focused culture, and migrant populations of Igbos show similar rates of over-performance and higher IQ when compared to other blacks than, say, asian migrant populations show. So not all blacks are equal either, because not all black cultures are equal.

On average though, yeah, black people have lower IQs. Why? Probably because they have shitty cultures, and breeding only the dumb people leads, in turn, to more shitty culture where no one is smart. It's a self perpetuating cycle that becomes likely to infect other worthy peoples, once they focus solely on race-over-culture (like the idiots of BLM do, for example).
>>
>>73898633
I was speaking statistically as well. Good for you if you also have high IQ, but statistically it was just very unlikely that it's higher than mine (which is why I went there).
>>
>>73898790
What do you think happens to people that weren't smart enough to plan ahead and see the necessity of a functioning social group? They freezed or starved to death once it got cold - and when you consider that a lot of European development happened during the ice age you can kinda see how that could've played into our intelligence.

Africa is a continent of abundance. It would be a literal utopia if it wasn't for the Africans living there.
>>
>>73899290
So chimps just need to change their culture and they can be smarter than blacks or even whitey?
Some actually are smarter than blacks already, they can sign english sentences and none of them is just "dindu nuffin gibs me dat" or "fat booty wanna smash".
>>
>>73898867
IDK what the hell you are on about. I have said nothing good of "black people". In fact, I've spoken very harshly of their culture(s), and placed the blame of whatever modern struggle they may think they face entirely on themselves.
>>
>>73899403
>I was speaking statistically as well.
No you weren't.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
File: one kek man.jpg (19 KB, 292x326) Image search: [Google]
one kek man.jpg
19 KB, 292x326
>>73899581
>tfw the average IQ of his country is only 5 points above the average IQ of US niggers
>>
>>73895068
quality post there john. good of you to drop by
>>
>>73899581
Because *I* have a particularly high IQ, it's statistically unlikely that you'll have a higher one.

See, this kind of mix-ups is why other smart people don't think you're as smart as them, anon. You can do better.
>>
>>73899816
And yes, people in my country are very dumb. It bothers me too.
>>
>>73899816
We're 1 IQ lower than you so I don't see why you'd be laughing, considering we have a massive influx of non-whites who pollute the data in these tests. With only ethnic swedes our average IQ would probably be closer to 120.
>>
>>73900074
Why did you, as a country, feel the need to change that by importing IQ 50 Somalians?
>>
>>73900074
Not talking about you but about that spic.
>>
>>73896558
Texas bringing the bantz.
>>
File: 1462142059369.jpg (333 KB, 1103x741) Image search: [Google]
1462142059369.jpg
333 KB, 1103x741
>>73900160
>Why did you, as a country, feel the need to change that by importing IQ 50 Somalians?
Pic-related.
>>73900229
>Not talking about you but about that spic.
My mistake.
>>
>>73900074
>our IQ would be 120
The irony of this post.
>>
>>73894909
Picture related is inaccurate. Caucasians have the highest outlier IQ's, our distribution is skewed to the left because of it.
>>
File: 14189553590180.jpg (13 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
14189553590180.jpg
13 KB, 400x300
>>73900074

In Finland the Swedish speaking population is 4 IQ lower than the properly Finnish population.
>>
>>73900750
SYSTEMATIC DISCRIMINATION FUCK YOU JARVA HELVIT JARPI JUNO HP JUKKA
>>
>>73894909
Theres no such thing as "negroid". A dutch is closer to a chinese than a west african is to a south african.

Caucasoid is another meme. Half the world could be considered caucasian, including arabs
>>
>>73900750
>Swedish speaking
>Not necessarily Swedish
You learn Swedish in schools. Can't fool me.
>>
>>73895068
fpbp
>>
>>73900750
Not to mention Finns are biggest immigrant group in Sweden, which would offset few tens of thousands of blacks.
>>
>>73901177
The reason Finland's average IQ is that high is because they have so many swedes, and not as many immigrants as Sweden. See the connection? Probably not, being a turk and all.
>>
>>73901312
But notice what this Finn wrote, Swedes in Finland (who probably mixed with Finns) have lower IQ than ethnic Finns.
Why are Swedes so arrogant and angry on internet? Is it cause Mehmed bullies you IRL so you vent out at random people on internet?
>>
>>73901539
>But notice what this Finn wrote, Swedes in Finland (who probably mixed with Finns) have lower IQ than ethnic Finns.
Read my reply to his post, turk. He said swedish speaking, not swedes. In Finland, children have to learn Swedish in school.
>Why are Swedes so arrogant and angry on internet?
Because I don't take shit from anyone, especially not sub-human trash like you.
>>
>>73901703
>children learn Swedish
They don't declare themselves as Swedish speaking. Swedish is their second language. Most never bother to learn it, at least Finns told me so.
>I don't take shit from anyone
But what's the point of offending people on internet? Do you think you'll intimidate me?
>>
>>73901009

>You learn Swedish in schools.

The same way Americans learn French. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZEvAzqD1QY

Basically only Finlandssvenskar speak Swedish. Even most people who learn decent Swedish at school will simply not use the language in their lives and forget it.
>>
>>73901703

Just to make this absolutely clear, in Finland when we say Swedish speaking we mean it as in that you speak it as your mother language.

Being a Swedish speaker correlates very heavily with being ethnically Swedish in Finland, and Finlandssvenskar very quickly give up Swedish if they mix.

I don't know if you've been to Finland but next time try to meet people who aren't Finlandssvenskar. Many Swedes just hang around with Finlandssvenskar and get an extremely skewed picture of the Swedish capabilities of Finns.
>>
>>73898455
How do you break a bubble, pal? Get the fuck out of her before I break your neck.
>>
File: lol.jpg (225 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
225 KB, 700x400
>>73903462
>>73903462
I was going to shit talk, but then I saw Hungary.

You guys are alright.
>>
File: Getaloadofthisguy.jpg (49 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
Getaloadofthisguy.jpg
49 KB, 323x323
>>73897303
> resorting to name calling rather than contributing to the discussion

C'mon,fella.
>>
>>73900074
All those IQ points haven't managed to keep out the shitskins you cuck
>>
>>73898455
>muh IQ
>IQ doesn't matter cause it's effected by culture

lol'd
>>
File: powerlifters_vs_sprinters.jpg (273 KB, 960x696) Image search: [Google]
powerlifters_vs_sprinters.jpg
273 KB, 960x696
>>73894909
>why are certain races better than others inherently?
They aren't overall, just in terms of specific traits and adaptations. You COULD argue overall if your rubric is technological development or social organization. In that respect, asians have superior social organization, but inferior technological development skills. White have superior technological/creative skills, but inferior social organization (though not by much). Jews are master manipulators and exploiters. Africans do really well at aerobic activites, and some populations have superior hand-eye coordination (but studies show people with blue eyes have naturally superior hand-eye coordination for some reason, so watch out for blacks with blue eyes I guess.).
>>73897303

Obviously Africa is a paleolithic shithole, Asia is a "hydraulic beuracratic" mess, and Europe is run by a bunch of naive hippies. So take your pic as to who is superior.
>>
File: 1462493167783.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1462493167783.png
178 KB, 330x319
>>73901703
>Because I don't take shit from anyone

Hey, you gigantic faggot, you're on the internet. Any pussy can post here with an inflated sense of self-worth, you're not tough or impressive.

Go prep the bull sven
>>
Speaking out of pure physiological design and disregarding everything else the whiteman's body is just simply more efficient. Even if both a white man and a black man where the same height the black man would have a higher center of gravity than the white man, this makes him a faster runner(ergo better hunter). However, due to the lower center of gravity on the white man , pound for pound he is able to lift more weight and carry it further. This genetic difference is very minor and could easily be breed out in a few generations of intense labor, but I think this difference is driving force of the cultures we see today.
>>
>>73904676
>This genetic difference is very minor and could easily be breed out in a few generations of intense labor
actually, mixed race people revert to th pure race ancestor, even after 6 filial generations are removed. Identifiable races are tens (or hundreds) of thousands of years old; meaning the subspecies phenotypes are more stable than any hybrids. You can't breed-out racial differences unless you completely eliminate races through forced miscegenation for centuries, maybe thousands of years. Even in a fully mixed population, someone will eventually be born with fully subspecies features, and they'll tip the gene pool when they mate.
>>
File: sub_racial_categories.jpg (268 KB, 760x931) Image search: [Google]
sub_racial_categories.jpg
268 KB, 760x931
>>73904676
Just look at France.
How long have races been mixing there?
>since before the Roman empire existed
They still aren't as homogenous as, say, Bantu populations in the subsahara.

>http://www.eupedia.com/europe/benelux_france_dna_project.shtml#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_tot=1&at_ab=per-3&at_pos=0
>>
>>73894909
Everyone is best suited for their environment. Humans don't stay in one spot for long, though, and the population explosion in the 1900s along with our efficient modes of transportation mean a lot of displacement, a lot of cultures being open to one another and a lot of friction between them.
>>
File: 1463058441879.png (134 KB, 712x648) Image search: [Google]
1463058441879.png
134 KB, 712x648
>>73900920
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.