[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Czech Republic working on a referendum to leave the EU ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: flag.gif (1 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
flag.gif
1 KB, 300x200
Sorry for google translate, too lazy.

"In the Czech Republic the voice of the exodus of EU is getting louder. They created the first political initiatives. Men of MPs are preparing for a referendum to leave the European Union structures.

Czechs do not want to be in the European Union with Turkey. The debate about the possibility of adoption of the law on the referendum was carried out in the lower house of parliament.

Members of the political party Úsvit are of the opinion that the adoption of the EU country of the Muslim population of 75 million inhabitants is unacceptable. Worse country consciously working with the Islamic State (ISIS).

President of the conservative formation, Miroslav Lidinsky, even said that the European Union has become the organization with dictatorial ambitions.

Experts predict that the request for a referendum on the exit from the EU do not get a large enough support in parliament of the Czech Republic. Czech Eurosceptics claim that their aim is not to destroy what the EU is positive, but stopping suicidal policy of European elites."

Source(in polish)
http://ndie.pl/czescy-poslowie-przygotowuja-referendum-chca-opuszczenia-struktur-ue/

BASED PEPIKI PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
>tfw British NEET living in Czech Republic

I'll have to go home if either countries leave reeee
>>
it would be pretty dope
>>
>>73893576
get a job you bum
>>
V4 confederation when?
>>
>>73893829
I work on the farm of my [spoiler]bf[/spoiler] but don't legally have a job.
>>
>>73893111
clickbait article

>Úsvit
no one takes these cucks seriosly.
>>
File: person-5.png (1 MB, 1920x1600) Image search: [Google]
person-5.png
1 MB, 1920x1600
>>
File: 1449700003180.jpg (131 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1449700003180.jpg
131 KB, 960x686
>>73893966

Not a clickbait desu, anti-islamization polish page with news from around the world. I translated so no need to click.

>>73893835

NAU !
>>
>>73894248
>Not a clickbait desu, anti-islamization polish page with news from around the world. I translated so no need to click.
Either way, no Czexit in sight.
>>
>>73893111
I fucking love the Czech Republic. Been there last summer. Awesome country with practically no niggers, I honestly think it's one of the best countries in Europe right now.
>>
>>73894697
But it has always been.
>>
>>73894248
>>73893966
Why is it always the same pattern? Some insignifant fringe party says X = CZECH REPUBLIC WANTS TO X !!!
>>
>>73896262
"Kebab removers" in eastern Europe like to think they are relevant.
>>
File: right smug.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
right smug.png
117 KB, 372x351
úsvit :) i am voting for Strana zelených
>>
File: V4+C4+extra.png (533 KB, 2000x1553) Image search: [Google]
V4+C4+extra.png
533 KB, 2000x1553
>>73893835
>>73894248
Intermarum when though?

With a bit of cleanup we can remake Eastern Europe
>>
File: 888.jpg (98 KB, 317x299) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
98 KB, 317x299
>>73898165
nice dream nazi
>>
>>73898364
Well, it's certainly a nicer dream than you dream of uniting your army with Germany.
>>
File: zeman.jpg (85 KB, 875x584) Image search: [Google]
zeman.jpg
85 KB, 875x584
>>73899213
??? explain
>>
Do it m8.

Want a trade deal afterwards?
>>
File: animesmug.jpg (8 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
animesmug.jpg
8 KB, 239x211
>>73899548
you have nothing to offer but niggers
>>
>>73899390
http://www.newsweek.com/czech-president-backs-calls-eu-army-318648

This is what I could find in 2 minutes. I remember a more recent article about it though. I'll try finding it.

That one was clearer that it was a merger.

>>73899548
You give us your mussies and we deal with them if you take our gypsies and ship them off to some penal colony.
>>
>>73893111

Based. Czechd.
>>
>>73899390
I found this by looking a bit harder, might be article I was thinking of http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/662472/EU-federal-europe-European-army-merging-German-Dutch-forces
>>
>>73893111
Does not matter we will come as refugees.
>>
>>73899916
We don't accept any "refugees" here.
>>
>>73898165
Eastern European politicians are shit. To pull it off, you need really good diplomats to keep the countries together. Judging by the constant bickering between Romanians and Hungarians or Serbs and Croats, a union like this, although it would be a really good idea, would be hard to create, and harder to maintain. Also, Russia might want to screw things up as well, making division even more likely.

Plus: why add Greece? They're a bunch of lazy commies.
>>
>>73899786
and thats a bad thing? being in a cool kids club with germans and holland
>>
File: 124164_orig[1].jpg (182 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
124164_orig[1].jpg
182 KB, 500x366
>>73900855
>Plus: why add Greece?

WE BAZILEUZ NAO
>>
File: refugeeswelcome.jpg (51 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
refugeeswelcome.jpg
51 KB, 670x376
>>73900855
>Romanians and Hungarians or Serbs and Croats
The bickering is slowly turning into more of a meme than reality. The wounds are healing.

Not to mention that the way I envision it (and hope I will be able to implement it, I want to go into politics and make my own, well controlled party) this involves building it in every country. And yes, Russia is a real threat to this, I suppose.

As for Greece, I disagree. Greeks got fucked up by not being able to handle their financial issues through inflation because, guess what, eurozone (that's not even broaching the topic of what their gov did before, and I'd be a hypocrite to call that their fault considering the gov does retarded shit here too).

Austerity policies only fucked Greece more. While I can't really blame Germany, what they did was more to save their own asses than Greece's. It fucked Greece but avoided euro inflation. Which makes me extremely happy that we are so shit at finances we keep saying "in 5 years" to eurozone, aka "never".

Plus, Greece can fill in the naval gap the intermarum otherwise has. Romania doesn't have that large a merchant army after we effectively sold and burned it....

>>73901605
>losing your sovereignty by losing the independence of your army is not a bad thing
Whatever you say, I'm just saying maybe having your already essentially mercenary army (like most modern armies are, really, after conscription and mandatory army stopped being a thing) answer to german orders than czech ones might not be a good idea.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.