[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While following Trayvon, Zimmerman completely lost sight of him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: zimmerman-f-b.jpg (137 KB, 529x269) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman-f-b.jpg
137 KB, 529x269
While following Trayvon, Zimmerman completely lost sight of him. Trayvon CAME BACK and physically assaulted Zimmerman using racial slurs.

When you grab somebody's head and attempt to smash it into concrete, you are committing a very serious crime.

Why can't people look at evidence and facts and agree on what the fuck reality is? It's right before them.
>>
>>73891471
dindu nuffin
>>
Skittles and Arizona Iced tea can be ingredients for a DIY nigger drug called lean.

Dindu Trayvon made Facebook posts asking his nigger friends for a hookup on codeine, an active ingredient.
>>
>>73891471
he was going to college....
>>
>>73892787
>Arizona Iced tea

the crime scene photo clearly shows that it was arizona watermelon drink, but the fucking press had to change that.

an article yesterday about the gun auction was still using the 12 year old photo of angelic trayvon, and how the 911 operator "told Zimmerman to stop following him" (lie) and the zimmer brutally murdered the unarmed teen.
>>
>look at the comments on the kikebook "ZIMMERMAN SELLS HIS GUN" trending thing
>"GRRRRRRR HE MURDERED A POOR INNOCENT BABY"

It's been like 3 years after being released by a jury of his peers you fucking chimps
>>
>>73893140

>it was arizona watermelon drink, but the fucking press had to change that

I know that they obviously thought they were doing a good thing with that bit, but oh, the lols.
>>
>>73892787
You sound like a fucking 70 year old dude "a diy NIGGER drug called lean" it's not diy dude it's just cough syrup with codeine in it for bronchitis, they add candy and soda to it because it tastes like shit.
>>
>>73893962
Not that anon but pic related
>>
>>73893962
I'm 67 actually, why the fuck do you think I'm on /pol/?

Only losers with nothing better to do post here.
>>
>>73893962
Ahahaha you got BTFO
>>
>>73894364
How is this any different from what I said?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.