[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump: My tax rate is 'none of your business'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: static2.politico.com.jpg (204 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
static2.politico.com.jpg
204 KB, 1160x629
Donald Trump is digging in his heels when it comes to his tax returns, stating on Friday that voters don’t have a right to see the documents before November and snapping back during an interview that his tax rate is “none of your business.”

The presumptive Republican nominee has become increasingly combative about his tax returns, which he claims have been audited by the Internal Revenue Service each year since 2002.

Trump and his allies have staked out a range of positions on the potential release of the apparently voluminous documents, but the real estate mogul has generally stuck by his contention that he’ll release them once the latest audit wraps up, hopefully before November.

On Friday morning, Trump was on the defensive, ripping into ABC's George Stephanopoulos as the "Good Morning America" host pressed the billionaire on why he seems to be dragging his feet.

Trump remarked that while every presidential candidate has released his tax returns since 1976, he would continue to wait until after the IRS audit is completed.

Stephanopoulos asked whether voters had a right to see his tax returns before making their decision in November.

"I don't think they do. But I do say this, I will really gladly give them -- not going to learn anything but it's under routine audit. When the audit ends I'm going to present them. That should be before the election. I hope it's before the election. But when the audit ends I've had even journalists say that, no, nobody should give until audits are over, I've had journalists say that," Trump said.

When Stephanopoulos tried to get the billionaire candidate to reveal his tax rate, Trump bristled, saying it was "none of your business," adding that will be available when he releases the tax returns.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-tax-rate-223156#ixzz48Y2Xc56G
>>
>>73888809
Legal experts agree..he shouldn't do this during an active audit..
>>
Who. Fucking. Cares.
>>
Durrr he's being audited. He can't release to the public while under investigation. Who do you think he is breaking laws and procedure like that? Hilary Clinton? Fuck off libs
>>
If this is the best attack they have, he will win easily.

The American people really don't care. They would be more concerned with Hilary's speeches to Goldman Sachs. Better come up with something new!
>>
>>73888809
Good for him.
>>
it's not a rule that you have to show taxes.. so i say good on him, i literally do not give a fuck
>>
>>73889023
>>73889259
>>73889367
>>73889451
>>73889545
>>73889611
Yes, /pol/, I'm already well aware that you morons will literally make excuses for anything he says or does.
>>
>>73889451
>Tax evasion is a crime.
>Getting paid to speak publicly is not.
>the mind of a trump supporter.

He's having the audit finished first so he can actually pay up some of the millions he owes in back taxes from past evasion. George himself is a millionaire and is fully aware of this strategy.
>>
>>73889715
Yeah we're morons for adhering to laws. Great job libs. Muh Revolution bro!
>>
>>73889259
I like Trump but he's running to be president and this is something he definitely should put out there. Would you say the same thing if Hillary Clinton refused to reveal this kind of information?
>>
i don't get the tax returns meme.

why does the media push it?

don't care about trump's, didn't care about romney's.

have never, ever asked someone 'so, what are your tax returns like?'

how much do you make per year? yes. net worth? yes. tax return details? fuck no.

why would i care about trump's? do other people actually care about this? or is it just sound escaping from a media echo chamber.
>>
File: boi.jpg (66 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
66 KB, 630x800
>>73888809
>I don't think they do = none of your business
Classic libshit play on words
>>
he won't release because it will show his net worth isn't near what he claims it to be
>>
>>73888809
FLIP FLOPP
L
I
P

F
L
O
P
>>
>>73890006
(You)
>>
>>73891423

could not care less about hillary's tax returns. why would anyone care?

this is someone with a decades-long history of corruption and a corrupt billion-dollar nonprofit?

why the fuck would i care about her tax returns?
>>
>>73891326
>Yeah we're morons for adhering to laws. Great job libs. Muh Revolution bro!

0.50 cents has been donated from the Trump campaign
>>
>>73891326

13 year old detected
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYLay3ZmkVc
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.