[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ constantly fantasises about "Crusades" >half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 3fgt.jpg (64 KB, 229x430) Image search: [Google]
3fgt.jpg
64 KB, 229x430
>/pol/ constantly fantasises about "Crusades"
>half the Crusades ended up with the crusaders attacking Orthodox Christians instead of Muslims
>/pol/ really wants a war with the Russians
>yfw
>>
>>73884315
I dont even bother any more.
Most funny thing is to see some faggot from balcans going deus vult or some faggot from eastern block apart from poleshits.
>>
>>73884315
Crusades were 100% financially motivated, and the whole "hes coming back!" thing was just for the dumb proles. Of course we need war with Russia - we are broke, and we need pretext to steal their shit. Sorry Ivan, noting personnel
>>
>>73884315
DEUS VULT
>>
File: chetnik.jpg (53 KB, 645x434) Image search: [Google]
chetnik.jpg
53 KB, 645x434
>>73885110

>mfw our nationalists went to Ukraine to fight along the Russians
>>
>>73884315
I like the Russians, can't we just kick the Chinese to the curb instead?
>>
brainless sissy retard
>>
First three were top tier and extremely pro-White.
>>
>>73885278
Come at us faggot. We could really use some real war to get a new national idea and dispel with this notion once and for all that West is our friends.
>>
>>
>>73885413
sweddi made a 4cha
>>
>>73884315
The only crusade that failed and ended up being a betrayal was the crusade where Europe trusted MERCHANTS to carry it off. First major redpilling of human history.
>>
>>73886077
ben

>>73886077
alex
>>
>>73885519
>n-now I lube for rubio
>>
>>73884315
Orthodox are scum though

They think that kill their babies is ok
>>
brainless sissy retard
>>
brainless sissy retard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.