[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marcela Temer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: Marcela-Temer.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Marcela-Temer.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>Law school graduate;
>Married to old lion Temer;
>Had a child;
>Said on interview that she decided to never work again to become a traditional housewife and take care of her children;
>Is admired and respected by the public.

We've seen them bashing Temer's cabinet. How long til western """media""" tries to burn our First Lady?
>>
Bump for based housewife.
>>
File: THEDREAM.jpg (5 KB, 235x117) Image search: [Google]
THEDREAM.jpg
5 KB, 235x117
>tfw you will never have a traditional waifu like this
>>
File: 1462323777202.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462323777202.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>73884850
>Tfw when Chauvinist Protestant;
>Tfw becoming a housewife married to a successful man is the lfietime dream of every Protestant woman you know.
>>
>>73885033
Shit, when I was in high school I date this girl, she was protestant and absolutely gorgeous.
She was exactly as you described. Now i'm stuck with a leftist chubby that is graduating in some gender studies-tier bullshit.

And the girl, well, she's now married. I still think about her.

I wonder when the things went so wrong for me...
>>
>everyone complaining Temer's cabinet doesn't have women or blacks
I have no words

Some people are confusing the government with the power rangers cast
>>
>>73886060
It's because they have nothing to say but this. They're literally on suicide watch.
>>
>>73886316
Honestly they have a point about how seven of his ministers are being investigated by lava-jato, it was scummy of him to do and destroyed my trust on him. But let's see how the investigations will turn out.

>>73886361
Stop posting this at every thread
>>
>>73885896
Quit being a heretic, convert to Protestantism, move to Santa Catarina/Rio Grande do Sul. Profit.

>>73886060
I only see the kike-owned foreign media trying to push this agenda, while we're all absolutely cool about his cabinet, glad this Marxist nightmare is over.
>>
HOLY Fuck that's a big age gap between the two shit!!
>>
>>73886452
>Quit being a heretic, convert to Protestantism, move to Santa Catarina/Rio Grande do Sul. Profit.

I'm already living in SC and i'm catholic (but I would definitely convert for this woman), so I think I'm ok.
Let's see what happens in the future, i'm still young.
>>
>>73886060
Its his gabinet, he can choose whoever he feels that is competent enough
If he didnt find any competent women or niggers thats not my problem
>>
File: Roberto-Justus_Siebert.jpg (47 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Roberto-Justus_Siebert.jpg
47 KB, 500x280
>>73886469
>Young lass married to an old alpha;
>Surprised.

How far brainwashed by the kikes have you been?
>>
>>73886452
>being a protestant at Santa Catarina/Rio Grande do Sul
Truly a great lifestyle anon

Florianópolis here
>>
>>73886765
>How far brainwashed by the kikes have you been?
>using a literal kike as example

I don't even...

>>73886793
>Florianópolis

Same
>>
>>73886921
UFSC?
>>
>>73886991
Nope. I'm working.
>>
>>73886452
>>73886677
Why do people take religion so seriously? I havent never asked about my gfs religion, but they always ended up telling me after a while. And its not like i will like them less/more because of it. Unless she wants to explode stuff, then its probably a nono
>>
File: 1447176558879.jpg (46 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1447176558879.jpg
46 KB, 375x592
>bowing to a shitskin crook
get off my country you cucks reeeeeee
>>
>>73886921
Probably pretty brainwashed but I don't even know really
>>
File: justus.jpg (10 KB, 200x275) Image search: [Google]
justus.jpg
10 KB, 200x275
>>73886921
I knew Justus is of Hungarian ancestry, but I had no idea he's also a kike. This man lives the lifestyle of the epitome Chauvinist, he's nowhere near a traditional Jew, neither does he look Jewish. The man is literally the image of what you want to be when you hit his age.

>>73887191
If you were raised in the South and you're not a Christian (and Protestant, for that matter), chances are you're not a Southern at all. It defines your tradition and customs. A woman who's not a practicing Protestant is deemed to be a degenerate: no tradition and no respect for her heritage and ancestors, very likely to end up brainwashed by anything liberal-related, might as well be a feminism who actually mocks her own heritage and ancestors.
>>
>>73887191
There's a phenomena that is happening right here, right now, Anon. The normal people, the kind of people that usually don't take sides on anything, are getting tired of all this over-the-top degeneracy and victimhood culture.

>everything is offensive.
>everyone is a victim.
>it's not their fault, it's a diffrent culture
>we're the ones to be blamed

People started to realize that, actually, all of this stuffs are bullshit.

My close friends in the past were all leftists gommies, but not so much liberal, i was like this aswell. We were also edgy atheists who used to say bad things to christians on kikebook.

And now we're all conservatives (not the crazy ones, but still). We all took the redpill the hard way. Eventually, normal people will become more conservative, as the regressive left and post-modernists become more and more degenerate.

Leftism, post-modernism, cultural marxism. All of this went too extreme, and naturally, there must be an opposite force to match it.
>>
how old is she?
>>
>>73887726
>no tradition and no respect for her heritage and ancestors, very likely to end up brainwashed by anything liberal-related, might as well be a feminism who actually mocks her own heritage and ancestors.

UFSC in a nutshell. It sickens to see all of these european surnames being held by degenerates around the campus.

I managed to know some of the parents of the closests friends of my gf. You can literally feel the sadness in their eyes, when they see what post-modernism did to their children.

>>73889186
32, i guess.
>>
I actually think that many women would be fine with being stay at home mothers, myself including. However it's not very realistic and likely due the following reasons:

>money
Most people just doesn't make enough money to support an entire family and be able to hold pleasant living standards

>Pension savings
You aren't getting any if you aren't working.

>The negative effect for your career when you got blank space in your CV
Today's career life is demanding and competitive. Experience and ambition is very important.

>Our society
Being a stay at home mother is seen as something negative. People will easily judge you for being lazy or a gold digger. Or that your husband has the power on you, since he manages the cash flows and you don't really got any of your own.

Also most of us would feel like a bit of a parasite, myself including. At least in our culture it's kind of a strange situation that spouses would actually provide everything for the other one.
>>
>>73889186
Current wife Marcela, who is 42 years younger than him and started to date him when she was 17, and he was already 60.

He's 76 now, so she's ~32, like this hueguy said.

Holy fuck. A literal golddigger.
>>
>>73889473
You see, this is what the liberals want the average women to think. Taking care of a child is a huge responsibility, and to be honest, way more important than writing reports to a megalomaniac boss. They enforce the idea that if you are a slut, bang everyday, betray your own culture, use drugs and drink 24/7 you are empowered, that this is the true form of a woman.
A stay-at-home mother is a total loser, a weak woman. Fuck resposibilities, fuck the kid that will grow up with absent parents, when he becomes a problem to society, we can blame the patriarchy, the symbolic violence, the capitalism, etc etc.

There's no shame in being a stay-at-home mother.

Also,

>tfw my kid will NEVER have the Åkesson surname
>>
>>73890226
I pretty much agree with you, but I think that most men, at least in Sweden, have the same mentality. Or I mean that if you are a woman and stay home with your kids, people will generally think that you must be lazy, lack ambition, too lazy to work. The Christian working ethic in us is rather strong.

And thx to taxing it's not really possible in Sweden to stay home with kids unless you belong to the above middle class and upwards.
>>
Brazilbros I do need help

I support Bolsonaro and I can easily prove any commie wrong on literally everything they possibly bring up

Except this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fMdCwlwg8E

How do I defend him from this? The best I can do is say "b-but that was from 17 years ago..."
>>
>>73890668
You don't, you show them videos of Dilma admitting being involved in armed guerrilla
>>
>>73890668
And btw, this video is slightly edited. Go look for the entire version, it's "lighter", but also has him saying he would vote for Lula, lmao
>>
>>73890509
>The Christian working ethic in us is rather strong.

Your christian working ethic is rather intoxicated and fucked up, i must say.

Working is not all about making money. A man providing for the family is only half the work that needs to be done. The other half is up to the woman to do. it's not easy at all to be a stay-at-home mother.
>>
>>73890784
That's literally the tu quoque fallacy though and doesn't work if I am trying to convince a non-commie

also

>muh context
There's literally no excuse in that video, I watched the full thing and he really means what he says
>>
>>73890668
>The best I can do is say "b-but that was from 17 years ago..."

What else you can say? Normal people from Brazil have the same kind of views TODAY.
>>
>>73890946
He clearly says that there's a thin line between torture and "energetic" measures. Every prisoner, no matter where he was locked, will say that he was tortured. And it's something you can agree, or do you think, let's say, the americans got to Bin Laden without energetic measures?

And commies do not opperate by logic. Once you say you are pro-Bolsonaro, you are fascist.
>>
File: 05817295012.png (695 KB, 647x742) Image search: [Google]
05817295012.png
695 KB, 647x742
>>73889565
>He's 76 now, so she's 32. Holy fuck. A literal golddigger.
That's what the kikes and your fellow Cucktholics want you to believe. They don't expect you to become a successful alpha and have as much young women as you can possibly get. I'd be a "golddigger" as well if I was a woman.

>>73890509
>Christian working ethnic
For women? No offense, but I honestly can't see anything Christian about Sweden, on the contrary.

>>73890668
>>73891154
Why wouldn't you support torture? I'm absolutely in favor of torture but only when it's followed by death. No point of torturing a criminal to later set the wicked free to commit even more atrocious crimes. Torture followed by death is a method of public discipline widely used in China, corrupt politicians are also susceptible of receiving this penalty, and it works amazingly well.
>>
>>73891360
>>73891421
Torture might have been convenient in the past, but today there are very rare occasions where it is justifiable.

And it's not even the main point of the video. He incites a civil war and says he doesn't care if innocent people die. I wouldn't want a man like that as the president of my country. Luckily I know he changed and doesn't hold the same opinions, but I really hoped there'd be some sort of apology or excuse for what he said in that interview.
>>
File: 1460925152259.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1460925152259.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>73891584
>He incites a civil war and says he doesn't care if innocent people die.
And? If innocent lives must be lost in order to bring order, let it be. If MY life has to be taken in order for our people as a whole to thrive and succeed, I'd go with a blast and make it worth it without thinking twice. You're a fool to think it's not okay to sacrifice a few innocents in order to save your whole nation from destruction.

I respect Bolsonaro more than ever, and I'd be glad to have him as leader because I know he understands the importance of sacrifice for a greater good - something not many politicians today are aware of.
>>
Kudos to her. In 2007 I married a VP for what used to be a very large bank, she quit and became a housewife to me and cares for our children.

> submits to her husband
> all her women friends are super-jealous, especially the ones who work, especially the liberal ones, especially the single ones

She loves it when I tie her up and demonstrate that she is my property, brags about it even

When a man treats a women well and properly, she'll become extremely protective of him and submit herself to him completely.
>>
>>73891910
>If innocent lives must be order in order to bring order, let it be
Now this is ultimately wrong and something I am strictly against. It's also why I am against death penalty. You can't fight evil by annihilating the innocent. Those who sacrifice the innocent for safety and success don't deserve any of those two.
>>
File: 1463112518169.png (7 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1463112518169.png
7 KB, 300x360
>>73892026
>You can't fight evil by annihilating the innocent.
It's not annihilation. You never heard of the term "canon fodder"? Sometimes lives must be lost in order to achieve a strategic goal. Me as an engineer now I can hardly see myself in that situation, but if I was younger and serving the military, I'd be honored to sacrifice myself for the cause. And even if myself now as an engineer need to sacrifice myself for my people, again, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do so. There's a reason why we Gaúchos still revere the fallen heroes of Farrapos. There's literally nothing more honorable for a man than to sacrifice his own life to defend his people, and Bolsonaro as a veteran commander understands this entirely.

>It's also why I am against death penalty.
>Those who sacrifice the innocent for safety and success don't deserve any of those two.
Pretty cucked mindset, I'll be honest with you. You wouldn't be saying that if your daughter was raped and murdered and the convict was facing death penalty. And apparently you'd rather live in misery for the rest of your life and 100 generations to go in a Marxist hell than to sacrifice a few innocents over the course of a year to bring order and peace for your kinsmen. That's by all definitions as selfish as it goes.
>>
>>73892963
>B-But if your daughter was raped you'd want death penalty to the criminal
First of all, that's appeal to emotions and just shows how weak your ideology is. And why would I want death penalty to the criminal? I'd be spending twice as much money in taxes as I would have spent with life imprisonment (yes, death penalty is absurdly expensive). Furthermore, if over 50% of this country wants to go full Marxist then so be it. I'll just move to another non-cucked country. If you think it is wise to kill hundreds of thousands just to repel their so-dangerous ideas then they weren't wrong about how we have some stupid immature fascists among the right-wing. Well, the left-wing is not so different, I guess both sides got their own share of idiots.
>>
>>73892026
To be honest, the other anon is right. People here don't know the importance of sacrifice.
Most people here think Brazil is a worthless country anyway. Basically all of middle class dreams of living on Miami or some other imigrant container shithole.
They wouldn't to fight our country, and there's a lot of reasons why not to, one of them is lack of identity.
A lot of folks here don't identify themselves as brazilians, but as descedants of [put european nation here]

There's too much of cultural tension for such nationalistic sentiment to rise here.

The endgame for all of this is our utter destruction or balcanization.

>>73892963
His problem is lack of identity, as i stated above.

>>73893384
See? Just like i said.

>shit country, good thing my grandpa was italian, time to move from this shithole.
>>
>>73893596
Anon, if 70% of the country wants to be a Marxist shithole those 30% have absolutely no right to kill the other 70% to make sure their ideology prevails. If you disagree with the dominant ideology of the country you are inserted at just move on instead of trying to start a genocide.
>>
File: 1463120808799.png (46 KB, 532x557) Image search: [Google]
1463120808799.png
46 KB, 532x557
>>73893384
>First of all, that's appeal to emotions and just shows how weak your ideology is.
I'm pretty sure I'm the one who just put some salt on your boo-boo. If you don't consider human emotions when formulating law, you're not even worth being called a human being in the first place. You sound like one of those """human rights""" activists that plague this nation.
> I'd be spending twice as much money in taxes as I would have spent with life imprisonment (yes, death penalty is absurdly expensive)
LOL, hitting a criminal in the head with a blunt weapon is more expensive than sustaining him for a lifetime? You're fucking nuts, get the fuck out of here, Shlomo.
>Furthermore, if over 50% of this country wants to go full Marxist then so be it.
LOL, this Shlomo.
>I'll just move to another non-cucked country.
After draining out the resources from your host, you move to another. Typical kike mindset.
>Stupid immature fascists among the right-wing.
Alright JIDF, time to leave /pol/.
>>
>>73893816
>My appeal to emotion is completely rational! If you don't consider emotions you are just like one of those human rights activists! Also hahaha I just made you salty!
Are you 12 anon? Human rights activists are like the way they are exactly because they consider "emotions" instead of being rational about it.

>LOL
Hello /r/eddit

>Hitting a criminal in the head is more expensive than sustaining him for a lifetime? You are fucking nuts!
I might be fucking nuts or I might just maybe know what I am talking about.
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

>After draining out our resources you move to another country you kike
How am I draining if I am paying taxes? I live in the South and only 20% of the taxes I pay are actually spent in the South, the other 80% are taken to another regions. So the country is the one doing the draining, not me, I am only watching 80% of my taxes disappear in thin air.

Honestly this is quite embarrassing. I knew Brazilian education was bad but I expected more from non-commies.
>>
>>73893816
Actually the death penalty part is true, sometimes the criminal wait for almost a decade to be executed, due to the bureaucracy of the process. Of course, all of this costs a lot of money. A lot of money.
>>
File: Cooking-with-ze-Fuhrer.jpg (37 KB, 548x365) Image search: [Google]
Cooking-with-ze-Fuhrer.jpg
37 KB, 548x365
>>73894193
You know where you belong, Shekelbergsteinowitz.

>>73894322
The US uses cuck methods for dealth penalty in order to maintain the comfort of an animal walking the mile. This can be considerably cheaper when you have the right people in charge.
>>
>>73894943
I am not even Jewish. You are completely brainwashed, holy shit. Did someone forget to tell you that /pol/ is a parody?

>The US uses cuck methods, we can make it cheaper
Those cuck methods in the end grant them a 4% rate of innocent executions. Make it cheaper and the rate will skyrocket even higher.
>>
File: 1460662761426.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1460662761426.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>73895091
>Implying I'm not being satyrical.
While you may not be a kike, you're still a cuck.

>Those cuck methods in the end grant them a 4% rate of innocent executions.
If you're being a accused of a murder you didn't commit and there's nothing you can do to prove otherwise, let's be honest, you're not living the right lifestyle and you might as well be a nigger. I call those 4% "justifiable mistakes".
>>
>>73895714
>If someone frames you for murder and you can't convince the judicial system that you didn't do it you deserve to die
What makes me happy is that your twisted mindset isn't present in even 1% of the population.
>>
>>73889565
All women are golddiggers, anon.
>>
File: 1460651939136.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1460651939136.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>73895832
>"your twisted mindset isn't present in even 1% of the population."
>In a country where street justice is prevalent in every state due to a laughable judicial system that coddles and even promotes criminal behavior.
You can keep on pushing, it won't come out that easily.

>>73893596
>They wouldn't fight for our country, and there's a lot of reasons why not to, one of them is lack of identity.
Which is why I believe Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina must secede. We don't belong as part of this country in any aspect. His lack of respect for his fellow countrymen disgusts me, to say the least.
>A lot of folks here don't identify themselves as brazilians, but as descedants of [put european nation here]
That only applies for Catarinenses and other whites throughout the country from a recent diaspora. And Catarinenses are a whole different group, they've been maintaining European customs since the day they arrived and are also overwhelmingly German. They're even more German than modern Germans by a far gap, so they're entitled to being the way they are.
Here in Rio Grande do Sul we don't identify as European, you ask a Gaúcho he'll respond saying he's Gaúcho, if you ask his ancestry that's a different story, but here you're Gaúcho above anything else.
>The endgame for all of this is our utter destruction or balkanization.
Balkanization is rather inevitable. You can easily predict what happens to everything north of São Paulo, which isn't very hard to tell at the moment.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.