[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you get your first big dose of reality and stop being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1462964081125.jpg (2 MB, 961x1482) Image search: [Google]
1462964081125.jpg
2 MB, 961x1482
When did you get your first big dose of reality and stop being a liberal?
>was full on cringe-mode atheist liberal
>get into highschool and meet my first niggers ever
>think that nigger and white are just states of mind
>find out the truth
>gradually find out even more of the truth throughout the year
>now 23 and have swung over to the right so fast and so hard that I still have whiplash

I still don't believe in any religion but I think it's retarded to believe there's no God. Aiming to join the marines soon.
>>
Went to a majority black middle school after that it was all over. I could never be non racist/liberal again.
>>
I went to prison.
>>
When i found a real job.
>>
>>73878320
Yes good goy join the military we got to save Israel
>>
>>73878320
>be me
>mom and her friends feed the homeless at night in some community project
>one night she gets a beating by some group of niggers
>they keep telling her that white homeless need to die and so she needs to stop feeding them
>mom ends up in hospital real bad
>find out what happen and start asking around who they were and where they live
>"we don't know nothing"
>meet up with my godfather
godfatherbiggestdealerontheblock.JPEG
>he tells me he will look around
>wait 2 weeks
>someone at my door
>it's my godfather telling to get my jacket and get in the car
>we get to a forest area
>3 of the niggers are on their knees with 2 guys pointing guns on their heads
>godfather tells me that they have confessed
>go full rage mode
>put one nigger in a coma and chop the hands of the other 2

About religion
>Odin is the lord of lords
>>
>>73879076
I'm actually going to join to be a nonner and waste a ton of resources and then retire after six years to get free white people gibsmedats.
>>
>>73879092
Good on you brother.
>>
>>73878320
What state are you from? How did you get to highschool without meeting any black people?
>>
>>73879092
holy shit Alberto, I have a newfound respect for your country
>>
>>73878320
I made a radical change last year.

I was basically like you. An atheist liberal that thought that virtual reality (videogames and movies) were better than real life so there was no point on bettering myself, I thought that sexual liberation was a good thing, I thought immigrants deserved all the help in the world, I thought women should get more empowerment... Full brainwash to the core.

I even helped niggers and ignored all the bullshit they did to the other volunteers and me. I met a nigger, gave her food and let him my phone to call a slut that gave him her number on a saturday night while drunk. When he called she was hangover and tripping because she was slowly recovering her senses. Imagine if she brought him home drunk.

Anyway, when I started seeing the news about all these tragedies with immigration and everything that's behind it I started to inform myself and I rapidly started to change my views.

Brainwashing is insidious and it rots you from the inside out. But there's a chance to change for all of us. I've been on both sides. Now I can see.
>>
>>73878460
This.
I was lefty on economic issues but was always redpilled on niggers.
Eventually just turned into a natsoc
>>
>>73878320
>Be me
>Visit /pol/
and thats how.
I believe myself to be a moderate than anything really.
>>
>>73879096
>When did you get your first big dose of reality and stop being a liberal?
Then you never stopped in the first place.
>>
File: adamsessler.jpg (49 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
adamsessler.jpg
49 KB, 294x294
I've always been open minded to both sides, considering I'm a centrist at heart. However I lean right on a lot of issues.
I was registered Indepedent at 18, but now at 20 I'm a registered Republican and voting for DT
>>
>>73878320
>be me
>An intern in pawnshop
>Some white trash is trying to sell us a phone
>the phone looks pretty neat and new so for curiosity (did he steal it or not) we asked him from where he got it.
> He said he got it from a fucking charity called "honest package"
> A bunch of people with good intentions gave money for a charity to help poor people.
> And those poor people are monetizing their gifts for fucking alcohol.
> Since then I've neved gave any money to help "poor" families.

also

>be me
>waiting for a bus to my town
>some middle aged woman asked me for money for bus ticket becuz reasons...
>felt bad so I gave her some spare change, then she disappeard
>Felt hungry so i went to the near store to buy some food
>The same woman were coming out with a bottle of some cheap wine
>She looked at me in the eyes and just smiled.
>It was the last time when I gave my money to a beggar.
>Especially when they're telling you in your face they're going to spend it on alcohol.
>>
>>73878460

Stories please?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.