[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, which one of you did it /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: troll_bidder.png (422 KB, 1186x737) Image search: [Google]
troll_bidder.png
422 KB, 1186x737
Alright, which one of you did it /pol/?
>>
>>73870594
What is the highest legitimate bid?
>>
fucking guy fawkes mask faggots strike again
>>
>>73870594
link? thought it was removed
>>
File: zimmerman_postassault.png (592 KB, 949x468) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman_postassault.png
592 KB, 949x468
Link to Zim-Zam's auction of a negro thug remover pistol

http://unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12
>>
>>73870734
It was pulled off gunbroker. This is a different auction site.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 519x533
Racist McShootface
>>
>>73870594
me
>>
The winning bidder has to be moonman
>>
What bids are legit, though?
>>
up to 50 million
fucking kekd
>>
File: troller.png (120 KB, 624x626) Image search: [Google]
troller.png
120 KB, 624x626
Can't bang the zam

I reported troll bidder to administrator through contact to kick and ban troll bidders to return to normal and realistic bid price range with legitimate bidders.

If I'm rich, I would buy this pistol and donate to a gun history museum. (Even troll Smithsonian with my offer to donate pistol to their side "African American history" museum or that new huge nigger history and grievance museum with ugly exterior design in DC.)
>>
>>73871131
I knew it

You got a lot of nerve showing your face around these parts again you son of a bitch.
>>
The winning bidder has to be moonman
>>
waiting for 6 gorillion
>>
do trumpcucks hate Zimmerman since hes Hispanic and would have preferred him to be arrested and deported
>>
>>73871302
>legal citizen
>deported
lol you know jack and shit. and jack left town.
>>
File: Racist_McShootFace.png (775 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Racist_McShootFace.png
775 KB, 2560x1600
>>
All those butthurt bids kek
>>
>not making it $14.88 million

You had ONE JOB.
>>
faggots be making history yo
>>
File: LEGALLY.gif (1 MB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
LEGALLY.gif
1 MB, 480x262
>>73871302
He came here LE-GA-LEEEEE!!!!!!!
>>
File: donald_troll_bidder.png (335 KB, 1061x670) Image search: [Google]
donald_troll_bidder.png
335 KB, 1061x670
Donald wuz here?

Fake Donald probably, why would he waste so much money on a nigger terminator gun?
>>
File: trumps.png (106 KB, 614x637) Image search: [Google]
trumps.png
106 KB, 614x637
>>73873623
>>
Looks like a butthurt leftist. Can he be held accountable for the offer he made?
>>
>>73874313
>Trayvon's family are forced to pay 50 million for the gun that killed him

tiptoppitykek
>>
>>73871120
They literally reported that on a popular radio news station driving home from the gym. I almost had to pull over i was laughing so hard. They reported it like it was Stock market news Fucking classic.
>>
>>73871302
I think hes an american hero and he will have a chair on the Congress committee of The Final Solution of The Black Problem once Trump is in office. Cant w8 m8
>>
>auction sites are still incapable of fending off joke bidders
wew
>>
>>73878301
The problem is degenerate liberals don't give a shit if they ruin their credit by committing fraud.
>>
>>73870594
>RacistMcShootface
Sounds like a Berntard
>>
>used
>>
>>73878459
>keklulz I'm bidding behind 9 proxies
It's /b/
>>
>>73878689
You most likely have to provide a valid credit card in order to bid.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.