[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you're not majoring in STEM, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: HappyEngineer-714728-776172.jpg (22 KB, 350x202) Image search: [Google]
HappyEngineer-714728-776172.jpg
22 KB, 350x202
Daily reminder that if you're not majoring in STEM, you're a degenerate.
>>
File: fuckschool.jpg (14 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
fuckschool.jpg
14 KB, 350x350
>Going to college

College is a scam. If you describe it it sounds like a scam.

"A person pays a shitload of money to sit in a room and be 'taught' things as an adult."

Makes me think of Hare Krishnas or some shit.

Why would you want to be in school any longer than you are legally required? I hated school. I got in trouble for punching back when some kid attacked me. The school had zero tolerance for fighting, so even if you were fighting back in complete self-defense you would get in trouble too. Was such bullshit and unrealistic. In reality, in our society, if someone attacks you, you can fend him off, even using deadly force if you have to.

Fuck school. I work at a grocery store, and I tell every high school student who works there to drop out if they ask me for life advice. One kid listened. He's gonna get a GED. I'll see if I can convince more.
>>
>Fuck school. I work at a grocery store

We got ourselves a real winner here.
>>
>>73866041
If it makes him happy then he is a winner.
>>
I'm an accounting major. Checkmate.
>>
>>73866041
>>73866041

Hey I got health insurance and a steady paycheck.

Bitch, what's the problem?
>>
>>73865734
I'm a history teacher. I can redpill the masses. Who's degenerate now?
>>
>>73865734
But can STEM explain why children love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>73866220
I do too and I do something a lot more enjoyable than working at a grocery store. But if you enjoy your job, cool.
>>
>>73865975
I have 3 coupons here, it says 30, 20, and 10% off, but their conditions state that I can further reduce the price buy using the coupons successively in such a way the next price slash is done after using the first coupon. Can you ring that up please?
>>
>>73866428
You use them in the order described because you always want to use the largest percentage on the largest total (i.e.the total before any price slashes)

it's just simple logic
>>
>Precalculus mathematics in a nutshell by George F Simmons (great for quick revision)
-->
>Calculus, Michael Spivak
>>
>>73866428

We only accept our own coupons, and none are like that.

>>73866374

>Enjoying your job

Am I talking to a child? You do whatever it takes to make a paycheck. You think people want to mow lawns? Or collect garbage?

You're fucking stupid and childish. Too much of a feminine influence in your life. Was your father around?
>>
>>73865734
Why would I be majoring in anything now, I've had a PhD for four years.
>>
>>73866220
problem is you're probably stupid irl.
>>
I fell for the liberal arts meme and I regret it.
>>
>>73865975
>college
Look, cunt, I've spoken to a lot of Americans and received a lot of shitty "advice" that from my own (anecdotal) experience just wouldn't stand up here.

I don't know how it's like in America, I don't know your youth unemployment rate, I don't know their attitude towards globalism, but here it's so bad you literally can't get a white collar job without a degree and even then they expect "experience" from graduates... As if anyone would hire someone without a degree to do the job you're currently advertising, because that makes sense.

So, honestly, kindly shove it up your ass because whilst university (what kind of faggot calls it college on the internet?) no longer assures you a job, it's at least a start and makes you much more attractive than the cunt that has an overbloated resume about free online courses and how "innovative" they.

In the end you don't come off as well intentioned, you come off as some cunt justifying their own anti intellectual attitude because they were a failed bully that got their shit handed back by their school teachers.

I hope you're happy stacking shelves, because I'm too old to be accepted for that job. You're only still there because it's against company policy to fire you for being too old and more expensive than the qt3.14 little teenage girl who costs half the price and has a face like :3

Sorry, but you're a failure. Do everyone a favour and stop projecting.

Go to uni kids or at least get an apprenticeship, there is no shame in either and society needs both.
>>
Trade schools are where it's at now, lads. The college creep of the last years means a lot of industries are absolutely starving for skilled tradesmen. You can make bank by learning a valuable trade skill. It's a job where you can't get away with sitting on your ass all day though.
>>
>>73866793

nice, in what?
>>
File: 121030095709.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
121030095709.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
>>73865734
Shut up, nerd. Give me your lunch money.
>>
>>73867086
I work in IT and trade school is definitely my fallback in case poo in loos overwhelm the field.

My cousin's an HVAC technician so maybe I get an apprenticeship with him.
>>
File: im short.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
im short.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>73865734
Im poor 23 and did shitty in high school because i was homeless half the time. I wish i had rich parents to send me to collage, or black so i would get a free ride. Really feeling my privilege now.
>>
>>73868903
Just vote for bernie
>>
>>73865734
I just want to be a lawyer nigga
>>
>>73865734

>i need to justify my debt the post

Mate you're just lucky you wont end up making enough to start repaying anything
>>
File: Amused Jew.png (58 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
Amused Jew.png
58 KB, 272x185
>>73865734
>falling for the STEM meme

Enjoy making 6 figures a year working for Mr. Shekelstein while I make millions with law. The best part? I don't have to wrack my brain every day doing boring-as-fuck equations.
>>
>>73869106
>thinks stem majors use math on the job
>thinks we do more than browse /pol/ and watch jewtube 30hrs a week
>>
>>73866921
Thank you for BTFO out of him

People always post anti University shit, and it just doesn't make sense especially if you're poor enough to not be able to afford college you can literally get grants and scholarships (yes as a white male you can do this) I am proof
>>
>>73869106
>Stem majors doing math on the Job.
>not plugging numbers into a computer program

You're a fucking moron.

t. Construction Management Major
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.