[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: bongo.jpg (8 KB, 329x153) Image search: [Google]
bongo.jpg
8 KB, 329x153
Obama agrees with Trump - let trans-gendered high school children use which ever toilet they feel like using

How do you feel now that your leader has been outed as a Obongo tier Liberal, and is EXACTLY AS DEGENERATE as the most degenerate leader in US history?

http://www.breitbart.com/news/us-gives-directive-to-schools-on-transgender-bathroom-access/
>>
>>73862419
Who cares? The trans kids are gonna kill themselves later anyway.
>>
Except trump just thinks it's a waste of money top install new bathrooms for literally .3 percent of the population.
>>
>>73862419
Can we please just stop giving a shit already, THE BEST WAY to make the noise stop is to cut off this gravy train of attention from both sides
>>
File: 1457097877245.jpg (68 KB, 563x491) Image search: [Google]
1457097877245.jpg
68 KB, 563x491
>>73862419
I am now a Jebhead
>>
Who gives a shit? These people thrive off persecution. Don't fight them and then claiming themselves as trains will no longer be attention getting snowflake shit and they'll forget all about it.

Fuck giving minors hornones though, that is a bridge way too far
>>
>>73862476
this tbhf
>>
>>73862419
Trans people just use a stall, it's literally that easy. They used stalls for years now and they will continue to do so. They don't want to cause any trouble in the end.

However, showers will be the next big thing and that's where we have to take a stand. I can't allow some mentally ill guy waving his dick around my daughter after PE class.
>>
File: m'lday.jpg (60 KB, 990x557) Image search: [Google]
m'lday.jpg
60 KB, 990x557
>>73862419
>OH NO
>TRANNYS WILL LEAVE OUR BATHROOMS AND BOTHER THE CUNTS INSTEAD

How do we stop this horrible future guise??
I simply couldn't live without pissing next to some faggot in a dress lisping about his pronouns.
>>
>>73862419
Trump doesn't even give a shit, he told Jenner to do whatever the fuck it wants back in April and never raised the issue since
>>
That's it I'm a Cruz missile now
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 500x500
Can't wait to let a qt trap suck me off in these gender neutral bathrooms
>>
>>73862419

what the fuck do you think they have been doing all this time?
>>
>>73863022

> oh no my precious little princess might find out that penises exist!!!
>>
Not an issue worth involvement by Trump.
>>
>>73862419

I don't care.

What percentage of american high schoolers are openly transgender? Most schools probably don't even have one transgender student.

This is a non-issue. The schools themselves should set the policy though.

Either way. I don't fucking care.

Build a fucking wall and give america back to the white people who drew up its constitution, Its laws, built its institutions, fought in its wars and actually ARE the natural heirs to its empire.

Shitskins are marginal in our history.

Wherever shitskins have not been marginal historically then the place/country they inhabit in great number then becomes marginal itself.

Obama was the David Dinkins of presidents. That niggers exit can not come fast enough.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.