[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afghanistan = Mexico of Asia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 5480077fd3557.jpg (154 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
5480077fd3557.jpg
154 KB, 800x480
Don't know about Trump but we are already building a wall to solve Khadji and opium problem.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1258069/
>>
pinoys are the mexican of asians
>>
Shitlibs yell walls don't work all the time, how will they explain this one?
>>
and US congress is stopping our aid to stump the wall. Fucking Afghans and modi
>>
File: feminist triggering device.webm (444 KB, 428x230) Image search: [Google]
feminist triggering device.webm
444 KB, 428x230
/flip/ is the Mexico of Asia.

Afghanistan is the Haiti of Asia.
>>
File: 1460017450225.jpg (65 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
1460017450225.jpg
65 KB, 780x520
Pakistan is the Guatemala of Asia.
>>
You work at the BBC or the Guardian ?

Afghanistan = Not even Remotely Asia
>>
>>73861631

Is this in a Pashtun tribal area?

I always though Pakistan wanted to keep the border open there.
>>
>>73862118
it's in the continent of asia
it borders china
>>
File: Ch3iDpbWEAAc7Ya.jpg (109 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
Ch3iDpbWEAAc7Ya.jpg
109 KB, 600x848
>>73862118
Taiwan is the CSA of Asia.
>>
>>73862004

That pic is from Iran 2.0
>>
>>73861631
No one from Afghanistan will respond to this post

>Do they even have internet??
>>
>>73861631
Nah more like your country.
>nominally autonomous
>stability threatening internal struggles

I'd say Afghanistan is more like the El Salvador or Honduras of South Asia although it suffer from pretty much the same problems.
>>
>>73861631
I never saw the difference between pakis and afghans to be honest with you mate.
Both brown, both extremly inbred, Both tend to be addicted to hard drugs, both tend to fuck little boys in the ass daily.

I dont like neither but good on you youre building a wall.
>>
>>73864388
You are mixing us with afghans. They fucking take little boy raping as obligation.
>>
>>73864919
Werent all those Rotherham pedo groomers Pakis?
And please be truthful. What the diffference between afghans and pakis exactly ?
>>
>>73861631
>Afghanistan = Mexico of Asia
Wait what? Fliperinos are honorary spics since they used to be part of the viceroyalty of New Spain (Mexico).
>>
>>73865098
Pakistan doesn't consist of 98% batshit crazy Islamists.

My personal experience is if you wave money in face of a afghan he will do whatever you want like making a group to fight ghosts and they will also be down for serious ass pounding if you have enough money.

They sell their fucking daughters in name of marriage.

Afghans are really fucking loyal to their tribe. If you have a group of them you will be really concerned. We had six robberies in our town, investigation lead to wood cutter illegal migrant afghans. We kicked them out then it was all piece.

Never consider a afghan loyal, (i know pakis aren't too but) afghanis are fucking piece of shit. You trust one of them and they will rape you wife, mother, daughters and sisters everyone of them.
>>
>>73864388
2nd gen pakistanis aren't that bad. They're about as Muslim as a white girl is Catholic. In fact, they're pretty much bros iirc. Do stink very bad and some think they're gangsta, but they're harmless.

Some women are conservative and qt as fuck too. Mia Khalifa tier.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.