[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
21 Yr Old Swedish Guy Commits Suicide Live on a Webcam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: 1392407318574.jpg (391 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
1392407318574.jpg
391 KB, 500x602
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63e_1327975286

SWEDEN YES!

One day things just got to much for this young troubled man and he committed suicide in a chat-room full of people watching him live. Some people where telling him to do it, some did not believe him, and a small majority tried to stop him. The paramedics and police turn up after some people in the chat room contacted the police who managed to trace his location, they arrived too late as shown later in the video.

He left this suicide note on his Facebook:

I'm sitting here now and I'm going to kill myself.
I wonder where I'll end up...
Perhaps life was a test to see how long one can endure?
If I'm reborn I hope atleast I won't be born in this time (and not before either)
or on this planet.
Love my whole family more than anything, but honestly I can't live for someone else's sake...

I don't think my life is bad at all, it's actually really good.
But sometimes it's just too hard.
Can't write any more now.

Welcome to sweden, either you become a faggot or die.

Good bye :)
>>
File: 1461351320846.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1461351320846.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>73859487
one less somali
>>
File: swedecucks.png (43 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
swedecucks.png
43 KB, 546x320
>>
>>73859487

Welcome to years and years ago.
>>
lmao those pants
>>
Only a couple thousand more brave souls need to kill themselves and lament the downfall of Sweden before those cucks start seeing the light
>>
Fucking sad, is there a correlation with liberalism and suicide?
>>
>shirt says "just do it"
wew
>>
Fake and gay
>>
This shits old you faget
>>
File: author-photo12-230x300.jpg (25 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
author-photo12-230x300.jpg
25 KB, 230x300
>>73859684
Northern Europeans have rarely viewed suicide as honorable. Romans and Greeks had it in their traditions, but northern Europeans have traditional valorized struggle to the very last instant of life. The only drawback is if they lose their survival instinct, there's basically nothing left to fall back on, no other way to sacrifice one's self for the group.
>>
this shit is old. by my god, what a sick fucking thing to do. poor son of a bitch. i mean fuck no one should have to do that. or feel they have to do that and really fucking DO THAT.
GOOD NIGHT SWEET FAGGOT.
GODS SPEED
>>
This was years ago... i wasnt in the livestream when it happened but i remember the threads. Was all over /b/.
>>
>>73859487
Why did he do it?
>>
>>73859487

>2012

Good date to suicide. He never got to see this coal-burning, jew-loving, sjw-infested world.
>>
>>73860358

the age of Man is over
>>
>>73860358
He was a bigot and couldn't handle progressive reforms. One less racist in the world. Good riddance
>>
fucking cuck should have went all Columbine on some muzzies
>>
I wish his interior designer had died instead.
>>
>>73860891
this desu
>>
I remember this while it was live, no pun intended, entertaining nonetheless.
>>
>>73860891
fuckoff milo.
>>
>>73859487

>didn't die burning down Mosques and going on a rampage in a Muslim neighborhood
>>
I hope he got his wish, and knows that at least one man says a prayer for his soul this evening wherever it might be.
>>
>>73859487

How did he resist the survival instinct to stand up?

Must've taken some willpower to override basic survival...

Also: the way his gangly arms just flail and dangle, monkey-like...
>>
>>73859487
he'll be fine.
>>
>>73860607
>trying this hard
youll get better at this whole bait thing. lurk moar, post less.
>>
Old as fuck
> just do it
>>
File: amused.jpg (29 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
amused.jpg
29 KB, 640x416
goddamned fucking faggot. he had a chance to take down a bunch of marxists or sand-niggers with him and he wasted it all to pussy out by himself. what a goddamned faggot.
>>
the guy was severely depressed, and did nothing but talk about how he would take his life. we thought he was just attention whoring until the moment the fag lost consciousness. Then the whole chat lost its shit
>>
>>73860085
Suppose it's the sieve I got to meet Roman and Greek works, but suicide as suicide rather than actions which involved certain death due to the actions of others seemed pretty rare and not praised.
>>
>>73859487

"Swedish"
>>
Dead from Mayhem all over again.
>>
>>73859487
Swedish """""guy"""""
>>
>>73862210
how's he gonna get a gun in sweden? only the rapefugees get the government funded sniper training.
>>
Man watched this live on /b/ a while back. Dude talked liked a nigger. Said stuff like yo dawg as if he was from Detroit.
>>
>>73859487
Old af

On another note, how can Liveleak's comment section be such libcuck cancer? You are watching brutal videos of murder and suicide, stop acting like a faggot.
>>
>>73862972
Ikr liveleak used to be theync light now it is on the same level as youtube
>>
>>73859487

kek his tshirt said Just Do It
>>
>>73859614
Theres is nothing wrong with green tea you stupid diarrhea swallowing cunt
>>
>>73862539
KEK
>>
I remember being in the /b/ thread and seeing this happen live, years ago, one of my first times on 4chan too. Everyone thought this was a troll at first. Pretty much he has his webcam going and it was uploading photos every x amount of seconds to a private site or some shit. The paramedic at the end sees the webcam and puts a towel over it. Good times
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 578x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 578x331
>>73863657
Every time I've watched somebody try to an hero from /b/ it just ends up sad and depressing. those fags need to lighten up.
>>
>all the newfags not knowing that this is almost 5 years old

Holy shit.

Fucking murk laor you fucking redditor scum. No wonder this place fucking sucks.
>>
>>73859487
On mobile so I can't watch video, but lemme guess, it's LurifaxFlux. This is so old I was a liberal when I first saw it.
>>
>>73863425
cowfee
>>
ITT:

Newfags jumping on the Swedes Yes bandwagon by posting old, irrelevant shit.

Do something better with your lives.
>>
File: 1331174082807_6498286.png (40 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1331174082807_6498286.png
40 KB, 420x294
>>73859487
>clip is 4 years old

If you are that late and still care about it, maybe you should consider suicide.

>or maybe i should as im the one with the flag
>>
Wow this is old as fuck, welcome to the internet
>>
File: jew.png (914 KB, 1000x742) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
914 KB, 1000x742
I saw someone kill himself live on the Internet.

He shot himself in the head in April of last year. He gave out a link to a webcam site on /b/ threatening suicide, when I arrived he was chugging beer and smoking cigs.

He gave out his full name then shot himself in the head live on camera. He dropped instantly. Didn't splatter any blood or anything. Just dropped. Was rather anticlimactic.

Pretty sure he had some kike genetics in him based on his facial features and last name, so I don't feel too bad about witnessing his death.

Fuck the Jews.
>>
>>73865013
>>73865081
>>73865256
Swedish Internet Defense Force, doing it for Shed building materials
>>
>>73860358
he was AnHero
>>
older than the interwebs
>>
File: swedocaust_male_shame_feminism.jpg (602 KB, 544x2739) Image search: [Google]
swedocaust_male_shame_feminism.jpg
602 KB, 544x2739
>>73859487
>JUST DO IT shirt
Nice touch.
>I don't think my life is bad at all, it's actually really good.
>But sometimes it's just too hard.
Nothing of value was lost then.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.