[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today, this guy and his panel discussed how Trayvon Martin deserved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 2000x1000
Today, this guy and his panel discussed how Trayvon Martin deserved the same deference as a columbine victim. How is this becoming an important element of American mainstream media?
>>
>>73855047
what is this show?
cuck?
>>
>>73855216
Have you ever been watching The Daily Show and thought "this is not pandering enough to my SJW sensibilities"?
The Nightly Show
>>
Did they really say that or are you memeing on me?
>>
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
>>
Only if that Columbine victim were a thug and was not supposed to be in that school.
>>
well, trayvon was killed, columbine victims were also killed. is there a problem?
>>
File: 1436045819644.jpg (16 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
1436045819644.jpg
16 KB, 277x400
>>73855047
>The Nightly Show
>Important
>>
>>73855047
>Trayvon Martin deserved the same deference as a columbine victim.
Name one Columbine victim, Larry.

Trayvon get's way more deference in our culture for committing assault and battery than any columbine victim ever did for getting mowed down as if they were russian conscripts.
>>
>>73855047

The whitest nigger on earth makes his living shamelessly pandering to SJW's and libcucks.

What a world, what a world...
>>
>>73856249
I'm not saying it's important, to me. I'm saying it replaced the slot of the Colbert Report. So it's important culturally.
>>
>>73856373
Timeslot doesn't make it important, ratings do. John Oliver is a problem because he has an audience. Even ledditors think Larry Wilmore is a hack.
>>
Do black people even watch the nightly show?

It must be cringe worthy and boring for them too...
>>
>>73855786
if Trayvon Martin had been a white kid with braces and glasses in a polo, he wouldn't have been killed. Is that what you want to hear? He was killed because he looked threatening, and black people in hoodies look especially threatening. That's based on general
experience. But people are not going to stop behaving in the manner than generates the safest environment for them, just because culture says not doing so is racist.
>>
>>73856433
That's good to hear. I haven't been watching tv these past years too much, so this is my first time to watch this show, and it irritated me so much it seemed like it deserved a post here.
>>
>>73856718
>if Trayvon Martin had been a white kid with braces and glasses in a polo, he wouldn't have been killed.

If that white kid with braces was slamming someones head into the ground they would probably be shot too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.