[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/NpcBSI6JvFU New vid out from Black Pidgeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 37XjqG__.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
37XjqG__.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
https://youtu.be/NpcBSI6JvFU

New vid out from Black Pidgeon Speaks. I've been pretty much sharing this in all my social media stuff.

..so pretty much just kikebook.

What do you think western values should be/are? How have some of these values been twisted by both the liberals and conservatives? Can we truly save the western world from this downward spiral? What's holding us back?

Shit man. World's getting fucked and its pretty disheartening seeing big headlines in the news like some mudslime blowing 56 people up in an amusement park. Usual "religion of peace" bullshitters sign in and bullshit their bullshit religion. Only for the incident to be forgotten a day later for some trans pansexual dragonsheboon that got triggered over an American flag in her fucking starbucks mocacallatte whatever the fuck coffee and ends up starting some race baiting bullshit hashtag or whatever. Just... shit man.
>>
>>73854642
you and that redpanels fuck are no different
>>
File: 1463105174469.jpg (102 KB, 818x768) Image search: [Google]
1463105174469.jpg
102 KB, 818x768
>>73854642

christianity became softer and gentler over the centuries... the reason this was possible while still progressing... was shame. shame is what made the western world go round... and now the western world is fresh out of shame. there is only one way out, pic related.
>>
>>73856178
hey look it's the malaysian that posts all the pro-hillary and tranny acceptance threads
>>
>>73856178
this. pigeonfag is just another gullible /pol/fag who takes memes as truth and goes out to cherry pick and confirm what he has already set his mind on. check out his video on "women literally destroy everything". meaning he's also an /r9k/ autist
>>
File: you.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
3 MB, 480x480
>>73856476

>muh womens rights
>muh trans rights
>muh atheism

numales like you are the reason your country is falling apart.
>>
File: RWDS.jpg (49 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
RWDS.jpg
49 KB, 500x472
When?

The next financial crisis? The next major political blunder?

What will light the fuse that sets off the ensuing chaos?

Will Russia back the RD-Squads? How will China respond?
>>
>Public opinion of gay marriage has turned a 180 degree in a few years.

Is this guy high? People have been advocating aggressively for gay marriage ever since the 60s. That's not a few years.
>>
I stopped watching him when he did that LSD video.

What a way to jump the shark.
>>
>>73854642
>advertising youtube channel on /pol/
>making the same thread over and over
>will post this again tomorrow morning as if this thread never happened
Your parents gave up hope for your future a long time ago, give them closure OP
>>
Is he the guy writing Evalions videos?
>>
>>73856428
hey its the dumbfuck trump supporter that got mindraped by the malaysian that makes those adventures of christ chan comics
>>
Bump for mandatory video
>>
>>73856178
>>73862809

The state didnt hang you yet?
>>
>>73863783
you havent killed yourself yet?
>>
>>73854642
>Import millions of male foreigners
>Make multiple marriage legal
>Literally giving a harem to your invaders

>>73860263
I stopped watching him long ago. He's a defeatist. Either a disinfo agent or an opportunistic profitter. Like >>73860360
says he uses /pol/ to promote himself because they're assured clicks
>>
>>73863920

You're one of saddest things I have ever come across.
>>
File: 144186967150912.png (19 KB, 460x356) Image search: [Google]
144186967150912.png
19 KB, 460x356
>>73864096
im not the paranoid insomniac fuck that think everyone who disagrees with his is the guy who drew the adventures of christ chan

Learn to tie a rope and hang yourself really quick, buddy. Make mommy proud
>>
>>73864389
pro-tranny
cmon man.
>>
File: 1414810007874.png (537 KB, 389x583) Image search: [Google]
1414810007874.png
537 KB, 389x583
>>73854642
This guy makes the same fucking video every week. Anyone else notice this? Go through his videos section and he's made the same fucking video, with slight differences.

And one about LSD, which was like what the fuck...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.