[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why some of us oldfags come here:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: tumblrwhosboss.jpg (313 KB, 724x1596) Image search: [Google]
tumblrwhosboss.jpg
313 KB, 724x1596
I'm in my thirties. I come here for a few reasons. Sometimes it is for the lulz. Sometimes this place has happenings posted before anybody else. But there are two main reasons:

>You are free to speak your mind here, and freedom of expression is important. We can candidly discuss (or not, when the mapleniggers start shitposting,) topics that IRL would get you branded as a racist for even bringing up. Black homicide rates is a big one. There is a big fucking problem there, and we're some of the few who will even acknowledge it as such.

>There are a bunch of youngfags here who don't have as much experience with how the world works. I feel that it is our duty to pass that knowledge on so that they aren't stuck learning from the MSM or some harpy of a gender studies professor. Just saying "look up Operation AJAX" or "look up Operation Northwoods" opens a lot of people's eyes.

I'm sure most of /pol/ knows that something just ain't right with the world. We're one of the groups who has decided to at least try to look at it for what it really is, and not for how we wish it was. Hopefully what we've learned in our extra years can help the young pups figure out where their lives are going.
>>
>>73854318
even though youre probably cucked, youre ok for a older faggot
>>
no one cares grandpa

traditionally senior citizens ramble on with telemarketers you're just an innovator
>>
>>73854479
Back in my day, I did the cucking, and I'm not even black.
>>
>>73854506
>tfw oldfag
>tfw I still kekd at this
>>
I come to /pol/ during happenings because it's a great news aggregator with all the youngfags fighting over who can post the newest news first
>>
I'm just here for the memes desu senpai
>>
File: tampa.jpg (29 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
tampa.jpg
29 KB, 500x531
>>73854506
>traditionally senior citizens ramble on with telemarketers
and now tweens can ramble on with jewshilltrollfaggots.

We've come a long way since I was a kid.
>>
>>73854318
>youngfag
>oldfag
>>as an antonym to youngfag

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
FUCK YOU
>>
>>73854318
News, laughs, free speech, in this order. But then I'm only old in years (numerically speaking I'm 50). Also, this is my second life, as I was born too early to have the Internet at my disposal when I was a teenager. On the Internet nobody knows you are a grandpa.
>>
>>73858669
So are you a youngfag or an old fag? Or perhaps a middling fag? Or an ancientfag?
>>
>>73858793
NEWFAGS GET OUT
>>
>>73858843
I'm sorry, but could you say that in proper English? I don't speak terrorist.
>>
>>73858724
Do you participate in hungarian-romanian shitposting? Just wondering
>>
>>73858925
.-.-.- F .-.-
B U I L D
.-.-.- R .-.
.-.-.- E .-.-
.-.-.- W .-.
.-.-.- A .-.-
.-.-.- L .-.-
.-.-.- L .-.-
>>
>>73854318
>thinking oldfag refers to old age
>>
>>73859191
Your shit wasn't quite lined up correctly. It looked like you were trying to say "BUILD FLREWALL." Proper English m8. You want to fit in in your host country.
>>
>>73858962
yes, of course. I grew up in Romania as part of the Hungarian ethnic minority there, and I have a lot of butthurt to air at them.
>>
>>73859275
Thinking anybody takes a fucking leaf seriously. Yes, it is also used to denote a poster who has been here for a grazillion years. But English is a whore of a language.
>>
>>73854318
>Oldfags

Bring back snacks so he can ban me again for "inane trolling BS". Also needs more raids. 4chans been missing raids. Should be enough to kick the weak out and foster the strong into stronger trolls.
>>
File: 1455051934026.gif (1024 KB, 291x283) Image search: [Google]
1455051934026.gif
1024 KB, 291x283
>most oldfags left 4chan and started pretending to be tumbldryrs

sage

fuck off newfag
>>
>>73859346
>butthurt to air at them
you should see a doctor about constant flatulence senpai-zagy
>>
I just come mainly to drool at the burgers or laugh at the kangz. 6 am, just woken up and all I can think of is burgers
>>
Its one of the only places I can get news without a globalist, neocon, leftist shit world view.
>>
>>73854318
I came here for the /l/olicon and /g/uro
I stayed for the bantz
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 200x192
Everyone under 30 needs to lurk moar.
>>
I just come her for the news
>>
Wait, I thought we were all 30+ year old black women?
>>
File: 1455692758464.png (1 MB, 883x787) Image search: [Google]
1455692758464.png
1 MB, 883x787
How long have you fags been here? It's been a decade for me now. Things have really changed since then.
>>
>>73854318
>Why some of us oldfags come here
Mayhem. Either hearing of it or causing it. Why?
>for lulz
>>
File: 297347.gif (3 MB, 473x1050) Image search: [Google]
297347.gif
3 MB, 473x1050
>>73854318
Superior version
>>
>>73854318
Have you got the other picture like that, where the open a door and it's a smiling handsome Nazi fellow welcoming them with an extended hand?
>>
>>73858793
>So are you a youngfag or an old fag? Or perhaps a middling fag? Or an ancientfag?
Ehh, I'll bite.

There's no such thing as youngfags, or middlingfags, or even ancientfags.

Just oldfags and newfags.
>>
File: forever.jpg (74 KB, 373x281) Image search: [Google]
forever.jpg
74 KB, 373x281
>>73861144
nearly a decade for me
>>
>>73858793
>So are you a youngfag or an old fag? Or perhaps a middling fag? Or an ancientfag?

>being this much of a newfag.
>>
>>73861431

I always feel like there's gonna be a mountain of shit under him when he moves over like that
>>
>>73861144
It hasn't been tha-
>2008
shieeeeeeet
>>
I'm almost 28, feel like I might be on the older side here but I'm certain there are tons of anomalies who post here who are much older, 40+, who make this board more constructive and less like /b/
>>
>>73861144
over a decade now
>kill me
>>73860741
lurk moar culture died with the initial Reddit invasion in 2009/10, it's never going to be enforced ever again because Reddit ruins everything it touches
>>
>>73854318
Mr. O? Is that you senpai?
>>
>>73854318
ill be 31 later this year. been around since 06. i still come here for a few reasons
>here forever is not a meme, its reality
>sporadic good discussion
>bantz
>shitposting
>happenings
>meme magic is just the chaos magick of the 21st century and it works

and from the looks of it, /pol/ is ostensibly the board with the oldest mean age. youre in good company for the most part OP.

also i come here to discuss nationalism on a board not entirely consumed with stormfags
>>
Im a 36 year old attorney.

The rest of the internet is garbage and there is only so many times I can entertain myself with Westlaw.

Most of my colleagues are no better. I'll shitpost on my own time but they are up there shitposting on yahoo sports stories.

Had internet since the early 90s.

Shitposting time line:

AOL (Hi I'm Steve Case, please give me your password) -> digg -> fark -> 4chan

no way anyone actually enjoys going on reddit.
>>
>>73862330

I forgot usenet but yeah.
>>
>>73861144
Been here since pretty much it's first inception. Started with /b/. Like anime, but have a lot of contempt for /a/'s board population. Have migrated across boards as I got older.
Finnanon is correct. Everyone under 30 needs to LURK MOAR.
>>
>>73858669
>oldfag
I prefer "bitter vet"
>>
>>73861144
How were things back then? I only entered 4chan a few times and I didn't quite like it at first sight desu
>>
been here since i was 13 and soon ill be 23
nearly a decade of degeneracy
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.